Pokemon GO shiny Trading service - Lapras, Seel, Geodude, Scyther, Legendary and more menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

fxprovider's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pokemon GO shiny Trading service - Lapras, Seel, Geodude, Scyther, Legendary and more

Autobuy link (I will add more gradually): https://fxprovider.selly.store/product/0fc080d8

• This listing is for Pokemon Go Trading service in which I will trade my caught pokemons as per your request.
    • You MUST own the pokemon in your Pokedex, otherwise, we must add friends to each other and build the friendship for 30 days to reach ULTRA FRIENDS so that the trade cost is 80,000 dust. (please check the photo of trading cost that I attached in this listing)
      • If you already caught the listed pokemon, we can trade immediately with the cost of 20,000 dust.

• After the purchase, please send me your FRIEND CODE via selly message so that I can add you as a friend.
      • Please accept some hours delay in my response as we are might be in different timezones.

• I can do 1,000,000 dust trade (trade in the same day for shiny pokemon you did not own) but very limited (2/month, +$200).
    • I will add more shiny pokemon picture gradually, so please contact me if you do not find your pokemon yet.
    • As the game only limits 1 special trade (legendary/shiny pokemon) per day, the trade can be delay some days. I will trade based on a first-come-first-served basis.

You can view my list of available shiny and pricing in the following image:

Disclaimer:

• This listing is for the virtual product so there will be no physical shipping.
    • You are paying me for the time and effort I spent to catch these rare pokemons and trade for you.
    • Once the trade is made, there is no refund.

Attached Images Attached Images Pokemon GO shiny Trading service - Lapras, Seel, Geodude, Scyther, Legendary and more-pogo-current-pricing-800-png 

Pokemon GO shiny Trading service - Lapras, Seel, Geodude, Scyther, Legendary and more