Epic Pokemon Go account hand/feetmade 100% safe Rares upgraded slots poke coins Rares menu

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BlokuJr's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic Pokemon Go account hand/feetmade 100% safe Rares upgraded slots poke coins Rares

Hi Everyone !

I want to show you my awesome handmade account for sell it has alot strong Pokemons Like Dragonites Gyardoses you can take over every Gym with such super strong pokemons account has alot of stardust and candies so you can upgrade/evolve pokemons any way you like.

THIS IS AN POKEMON TRAINER CLUB ACCOUNT.

THIS IS AN HANDMADE ACCOUNT NO HACKS/BOTS WERE USED DONT BUY CHEAP BOTTED ACCOUNTS BECOUSE YOU WILL GET BANNED AND LOSE YOUR ACCOUNT AND MONEY.

WE ARE AN PROFESSIONAL TEAM OF POKEMON GO PLAYERS WE SELL ACCOUNTS IN MMO GAMES FOR LIVING SO WE KNOW WHAT ARE WE DOING AND WE WILL PROMISE YOU WILL BE SATISFIED WITH THE ACCOUNT YOU WILL BUY FROM US.

WHEN YOU'RE VERIFIED/TRUSTED BUYER SELLER ON THE FORUM WE MAY LET YOU PLAY ON THIS ACCOUNT BEFORE YOU BUY IT SO YOU CAN SEE HOW THE ACCOUNT LOOKS LIKE ON YOUR OWN.

PAYMENT METHODS ACCEPTED : SKRILL/NETELLER/BITCOIN/PAYSAFECARD (PAYPAL BUT THE PRICE WILL BE MUCH HIGHER).

WE'RE GIVING YOU LIFETIME GUARANTEE ON THIS ACCOUNT AND 24/7 LIVE SUPPORT FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS TO OUR PROFESSIONAL STUFF ON SKYPE : bloku_1 [pokemon go avatar]

YOU'VE GOT 3 DAYS MONEY BACK REFUND POSSIBILITY DONT LIKE ACCOUNT YOU BOUGHT FROM US ? WE'LL REFUND YOU UR MONEY YOU HAVE 3 DAYS TO DO THIS.

WE'RE GOING TO GIVE YOU ACC INFO, HELP YOU WITH CHANGING EMAIL FIRST ONLY WHEN YOURE VERIFIED BUYER/SELLER ON THE FORUM

IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE A TRADE VIA TRUSTED MIDDLEMAN BUT THE COSTS FOR HIS SERVICE ARE ON YOU.

WANT TO ASK ABOUT THE PRICE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US HERE ON SKYPE : bloku_1 [pokemon go avatar]

HERE YOU CAN SEE HOW THE ACCOUNT LOOKS LIKE ON THE PICTURES BELOW :

Epic Pokemon Go account hand/feetmade 100% safe Rares upgraded slots poke coins Rares-img_08082016_173415-gifEpic Pokemon Go account hand/feetmade 100% safe Rares upgraded slots poke coins Rares-img_14082016_135813_0-gifEpic Pokemon Go account hand/feetmade 100% safe Rares upgraded slots poke coins Rares-img_14082016_135814_1-gifEpic Pokemon Go account hand/feetmade 100% safe Rares upgraded slots poke coins Rares-img_14082016_135815_2-gifEpic Pokemon Go account hand/feetmade 100% safe Rares upgraded slots poke coins Rares-img_14082016_135817_3-gifEpic Pokemon Go account hand/feetmade 100% safe Rares upgraded slots poke coins Rares-img_14082016_135818_4-gifEpic Pokemon Go account hand/feetmade 100% safe Rares upgraded slots poke coins Rares-img_14082016_135820_6-gif

Epic Pokemon Go account hand/feetmade 100% safe Rares upgraded slots poke coins Rares
    ro0t acc3ss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have a question! Are you going to unblock me on skype and give me back my 100$ you ****ing scammer!! I have screenshots proving we made an agreement for this account I even have screenshots of the payment made in paypal immediately after payment was sent he blocks me on skype lol. Stay away from Dawid Block pm me if you want all his paypal info

mydas's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did the same to me. Thankfully i used paypal and filed a claim. Got back my money immediately!!

FatherJIN's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Scammer alert, mother ****er!