Epic Handmade Account 34lvl lifetime warranty upgraded item/pokemon slots pokemon coi menu

Shout-Out

Trade Details

Free

How does it work? (Learn more about CoreCoins here)

User Tag List

BlokuJr's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Epic Handmade Account 34lvl lifetime warranty upgraded item/pokemon slots pokemon coi

Hello today i got awesome high end handmade account for sell it contains alot of strong pokemons with extremly high CP almost full pokedex also alot rare pokemons which you can upgrade with stardust as you like most of the pokemons aren't powered up only few of the strongest one so you can upgrade any pokemon you like i dont want to set a buyout price for this account highest bid will win it or when i got a nice buyout offer i will sell it instantly it is a PTC Account

Upgraded item Slots to 800 Upgraded pokemon slots to 600 100% handmade 100% legit lifetime warranty with full refund

Epic Handmade Account 34lvl lifetime warranty upgraded item/pokemon slots pokemon coi-img_08082016_173415-gifEpic Handmade Account 34lvl lifetime warranty upgraded item/pokemon slots pokemon coi-img_14082016_135813_0-gifEpic Handmade Account 34lvl lifetime warranty upgraded item/pokemon slots pokemon coi-img_14082016_135814_1-gifEpic Handmade Account 34lvl lifetime warranty upgraded item/pokemon slots pokemon coi-img_14082016_135815_2-gifEpic Handmade Account 34lvl lifetime warranty upgraded item/pokemon slots pokemon coi-img_14082016_135817_3-gifEpic Handmade Account 34lvl lifetime warranty upgraded item/pokemon slots pokemon coi-img_14082016_135818_4-gifEpic Handmade Account 34lvl lifetime warranty upgraded item/pokemon slots pokemon coi-img_14082016_135820_6-gif

Trade Rules

i accept Skrill only (can accept paypal/bitcoin/neteller) but the price will be 15% higher

i can send you email, date of birth, username, password, and everything you need to change the ownership of the account.

after i recive a payment i will change the email on PTC for yours so you will be the 100% owner of the account.

i won't send you user name/password email informations etc. first unless you're verified seller on the forum.

we can trade via middleman or any safe and fast method you choose so its a safe and fast trade for both of us.

FOR MORE INFO PM ME HERE OR JUST HIT ME UP ON SKYPE : bloku_1 (pokemon trainer avatar)

Use This Signature Below To Add Me On Skype

Epic Handmade Account 34lvl lifetime warranty upgraded item/pokemon slots pokemon coi
    ro0t acc3ss's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dawid Blok scammer stay away