Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammer [email protected] Flor Rosas (PayPal)

Ownedcore Name: dare32
    Skype Name: kaile.karter
    Paypal Name: flor rosas
    Battle Net ID: lacagada
    Other payment method: No
    Ownedcore scam link: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...urne-ally.html (Wow gold barthilas horde ,bleeding hollow horde ,frostmourne ally)

Other sites scam link: No

Did you use a middleman?: No

Explain what happened: Bought WoW gold from him and he stalled for an hour and ultimately didn't send the gold. When I found out nothing had been sent he deleted me off his contact list after telling me to wait for 3 minutes. I waited for 15 minutes and when I alt tabbed back to skype to see what was going on I was talking to a offline wall.

Proof:

PAYPAL

I really should have checked the notes and compared. The Worlf of Warcraft...

Last edited by Nolaf; 02-05-2015 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Added an image of transaction details.

Scammer sayuriflorcita@hotmail.com Flor Rosas (PayPal)
    Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Notified him to come here.
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

dare32's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hi his buy me 2 time adn when get second delivery open me disput for both payment... and call me scammer?

Nolaf's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seemingly you are suffering from alzheimers since you are unable to even remember whether you've sent the gold to my characters. I don't know why you felt it was safe to scam someone but did you really think people who got scammed wouldn't file a dispute for the type of shit you pulled?

And why do you avoid my Skype invitation if you have absolutely nothing to hide? If you are as legit as they come why is it that you've removed me the instant you've scammed me? Would you like a current proof? You still have me on block/ignore after I've filed your ass for legal dispute.

Anyone who is innocent would have immediately added me and verbally abuse the hell out of Skype with death threats. But you? You'd rather hide behind that convenient ignore/block button and secretly hope I'm some dumb **** who can't file a dispute against your stupid shit.

Am I calling you a scammer? Do you really think scammer is the worst thing to be called because I have a lot of other things I'd rather call you by as long as you continue being a scamming piece of shit.