Jon.peter (ownedcore profile) Arleqinz(Skype and ********ers profile) a scammer! menu

User Tag List

julle2's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jon.peter (ownedcore profile) Arleqinz(Skype and ********ers profile) a scammer!

Scammer

Ownedcore Name: jon.peter
    Skype Name: Arleqinz AND arleqinz90
    Paypal Name:Not known
    Other payment method:Not known
    Ownedcore scam link: http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/mmo-...re-of-him.html (..: Rexcor Gold :..(jon.peter ) is a scammer be ware of him) is an example, there are loads of other people reporting his profile. i suggest an IP ban will suit best to stop his non stop scamming.

Other sites scam link: http://www.********ers.com/theblackm...rofile/6191510

Did you use a middleman?: No

Explain what happened: I was promised 80$ for 160k gold, after i traded the gold he said his card was out of date and needed a new one, i waited 24 hours as he tol dme to, and next day he ignored me completely. I then non stop spammed his ******** profile to make him stop scamming people, and he started texting me on skype, life-threatening me and telling me i should come visit him in rumania and see what would happen.

Proof:
    Life threaten evidence . - Imgur Pictures with his skype name, and logs.

Really hope we can give this sad kid some kind of IP ban, he is openly bragging that he is a scammer.

Jon.peter (ownedcore profile) Arleqinz(Skype and ********ers profile) a scammer!
    Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right click their skype name, and view profile... That way we can see the actual skype user name.
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience

Sephiroth's Avatar Former Staff Number One Unbanner CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    49/24
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Banned.....
    Need Unbanned? Try the oldest active unban service on OwnedCore. Sephirofl - Unban Service - Nine Years of Experience