ppitox wow scamming

Ownedcore Name: ppi tox
    Skype Name: ppi tox wow
    Paypal Name: none
    Other payment method:
    Ownedcore scam link:

Other sites scam link:

Did you use a middleman?:

Just saw his banned threads he added me on skype not sure what he's gonna pull.

Proof:

ppitox wow scamming
    hydroponic1988's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by xjsnowx View Post
    Ownedcore Name: ppi tox
    Skype Name: ppi tox wow
    Paypal Name: none
    Other payment method:
    Ownedcore scam link:

Other sites scam link:

Did you use a middleman?:

Just saw his banned threads he added me on skype not sure what he's gonna pull.

Proof:
    I can second this. He scammed me out of a good bit of money. Sent me an invoice that he thinks is non-refundable etc. wrote all the precautionary aka scam stuff and I paid it. Afterwards he quits the guild (he was in my guild to deposit gold), goes off line, removes me from Skype, and doesn't respond for 12 hrs. 12 hrs later he tells me he got banned and is getting more gold to sell me. Asks me to close my dispute. I decline and ask for money first as I obviously have already paid once and received nothing. He makes me wait like 1 hour as he makes BS reasons for not having it ready yet. Eventually I told him to not talk to me unless he has the gold I ordered and later he removed me from Skype.

I've been assured by PayPal that I will get my money back, but I acted very fast as I knew I would have to. If your as dumb or as trusting as me make sure you quickly call PayPal.

TLDR yes this guy is 100% a scammer.

xjsnowx's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by hydroponic1988 View Post
    I can second this. He scammed me out of a good bit of money. Sent me an invoice that he thinks is non-refundable etc. wrote all the precautionary aka scam stuff and I paid it. Afterwards he quits the guild (he was in my guild to deposit gold), goes off line, removes me from Skype, and doesn't respond for 12 hrs. 12 hrs later he tells me he got banned and is getting more gold to sell me. Asks me to close my dispute. I decline and ask for money first as I obviously have already paid once and received nothing. He makes me wait like 1 hour as he makes BS reasons for not having it ready yet. Eventually I told him to not talk to me unless he has the gold I ordered and later he removed me from Skype.

I've been assured by PayPal that I will get my money back, but I acted very fast as I knew I would have to. If your as dumb or as trusting as me make sure you quickly call PayPal.

TLDR yes this guy is 100% a scammer.
    how did you get refuhnd i wasnt gonna get my money till i pressured a invoice scammer with legal action so he closed the case himself. i called paypal about the invoice and they said i paid it as gift (which i didnt) and i was shit out luck and i doubt they took action against his pp. God i ****ing hate pp they dont ban anyone.

Annick Kasala's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    38 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i confirm he es scammer