Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account Recalled - Reporting the Seller XXXskylineXXX

Hey Admins,

I want to report a seller named "XXXskylineXXX". I purchased a account from him and it's been recovered and I cannot access it any longer.

Seller information & Profiles:
    Ownedcore: Site not installed - OVHcloud
    Epicnpc: https://www.epicnpc.com/members/xxxskylinexxx.896487/
    Facebook
    Discord: gezginknight#03883 (ID:1588543501028556

We did the deal on Messenger (Facebook), date was 4/25/2023 10:21 PM - Payment was sent with the swedish payment method "Swish" to the number that he provided (5700 SEK, which is 490€).

Screenshot of XXXskylineXXX telling me where to send the money: Screenshot - d0149ec641f38f7e6b40942d60157d39 - Gyazo
    Screenshot of my successful payment sent to the person XXXskylineXXX told me to pay: Screenshot - 460b1a77f54cdb89eea9253bb13bfd0e - Gyazo
    Screenshot of XXXskylineXXX telling me the account is safe and I should not worry: Screenshot - 7ef551bf7beb927f8e0b92a1d38e09e0 - Gyazo
    Screenshot of the email informing me that the account has been recalled: https://gyazo.com/36ac2ff63c6a736310b5a73d2704fde6
    Screenshot of XXXskylineXXX blaming on a "recent ban wave" and that Blizzard sometimes "does it itself", and that the account "was safe": https://gyazo.com/bb6edad876976e2b24d32f9c4ab175a7

Regards,
    JLager
    Last edited by Confucius; 10-11-2023 at 02:56 PM. Reason: Removing personal identifying info.

Account Recalled - Reporting the Seller XXXskylineXXX
    SkylAccounts's Avatar Site Donator PREMIUM ACCOUNT VENDOR
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    64 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.

Before the deal, buyer informed that i was not SELLER , i was mm'ing. Money been sent to owner, not to me. Also trade took place in swedish facebook group, which is famous for account trading, also for real name change ( some of real name change sellers there even doing buisness here without any problem at all ! )

I sell everything here via discord only ( as you can see in my topics, my only communication adress is discord ) , but as you can see, all went via facebook, not via discord. Buyer and i had no contact nor relation in ownedcore or epicnpc or in any place, Only via facebook group.

As i said, deal , which i mm'ed, took place in facebook group, which has no rule about refunding if account is recalled ( its stated in rules section of group. Sadly can not show you, because i have been removed from group, because of not beeing from Sweden )

Indeed, account was safe, previous owner held it 1.5 years without any problem, and this person held it like 6 months.

Yes. Sometimes if you try changing last name of the account, blizzard recalls it. Also if there is any suspicious activity. I mean this facebook group , which deal went in, also famous for providing last name change and real money trading, which makes me very suspicious about this situation .

Its crystal clear here that, this person was informed before the deal that i was not owner. He is also aware of the fact that he cannot get any refund from owner on facebook, because they have no policiy about it, instead trying his luck here.

JLager's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello again,

I don't think that you should be guiltless just because you sold this account on another platform.

You are still you and you posted this account on the Facebook group as you were selling it. I did not ask for any middleman service, I bought it from you because you posted it.

I belive that what's posted by you as a seller, should be your responsibility to take care of it it gets recalled. Especially since you told me it's "safe".

No name changing has been done to this account, I've been playing it and using it as my one and only account. I don't even know how name changes work. I have not done anything weird with this account, there has been no suspicious activity.

Just because you aren't the owner of the account Im buying, doesnt mean that you can keep on selling accounts that gets recalled without taking any blame or responsibility.

You posted this account as a listing on facebook.
    You gave me the number to pay the amount to.
    You told me it's a safe account.

Regards,
    JLager

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    64 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.

I was mm'ing for seller there, if on forums, i cannot mm so i clearly tell buyer that i am taking full responsibility ( according to forum rules )

And when i do it on another platform, i clearly inform buyer about it before trading , making it doubtless.

In this case, clearly you were aware of this and you asked me these questions before buying ;

" is the seller swedish? "

" can i pay him thru swish? "

" can he make the trade now? "

" allright, will he give me ID-card pic "

Why would you ask me these questions before buying if you thought/claim i was SELLER than?

Its obvious, deal took place in facebook group, in which's rules, it is stated that you buy at your own risk.

You were also very well aware of that and thats why you are trying your luck here. Otherwise we'd be doing this on Facebook group but their rules does not suit ya right?

Yes, i told you that its safe account,according to my experience and not seeing anything dangerous/suspicious.

I did not vouch or guarantee about anything. I mean no one can when it comes to battle.net accounts.

Despite all of this, i still felt bad and wanted to take responsibility/guilt for my part, offered you the fee i took but you refused.

JLager's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I understand that the account was not yours, but you have to understand that YOU posted this account as a listing on the Facebook group, meaning it's your SELLING POST - In this case you are the seller, even if it's not in your name.

If a re-seller sells an account for a customer, then the reseller is responsible for what happens with the account. I did not ask for any MM service, the reason the deal was with you, is because YOU posted this account for sale.

You can't just post an account, sell it and then not take any responsibility.

And about the Facebook part - I can't dispute you there because you got kicked out for being there without being allowed to. You are not swedish and you were posting there anyway.

Yes you are right, you did not vouch or guarantee for anything. BUT - You told me it's a safe account, and you did not specify that you WONT take any responsibility.

So I belive the rule where the one posting and selling the account is the one responsible for a recall situation.

I'll let the admins answer us and we'll see what happens.

Regards,
    JLager

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    64 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I usually do postings myself for people, since i have way more experience in editing than other people.

If i sell/resell anything on this forum, no matter what, i will take %100 responsibility, since its forum rule we have to respect and obey.

The deal you dispute here, was made in facebook group, in which's rules ,its stated "BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK" right? You clearly knew that while joining group.

Before the deal, you were aware of everything as you asked " is seller swedish? " by not calling him OWNER. ( suddenly i became seller and i should be %100 responsible in "buy at your own risk" group after things went shit right? )

You are trying to make it look like that whole deal was made on/via ownedcore/discord ( which i only use for forums ), i claimed to be owner of the account,selling it for myself, did not explain/answer your questions, took your money directly to me.

About facebook group, even if i was there still, what could you dispute? Its stated in group rules that buy at your own risk. Asked there about what happens in situation like this, they answered me " nothing, buy at your own risk "

I did not get kicked from group because of not beeing swedish, thats bullshit. I have sold there tons of accounts over months, even to admins. Everyone knew that i was not from Sweden, even posted everything in english.

When i started to oppose people about Name change thing, suddenly i found myself kicked out of group, what a coincidence.

To the admins; if this dispute gonna be taken into consideration despite deal beeing done in facebook group, there are few reputable sellers here, who are mercilessly selling name change on same facebook group.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    I would like to mention a few things while I read through this case.

1. Selling on a different platform does not automatically make you guiltless on Ownedcore. If someone scams another person on another platform, then they would automatically get banned on Ownedcore simply due to the risk that users on this forum could face. So whether you are selling on Facebook, Instagram, other forums, you can still be held liable.

2. Buying an account is always a risk, and it should always be seen that way, no matter what the seller claims. Buyers are partly responsible for this.

3. There is a big difference between reselling accounts that are in your possession, and advertising an account for sale then acting as a middleman. The account you sold clearly was not in your possession, and you were not the current owner of the account, yet you were still advertising the account for sale then acting as a middleman to avoid any liability.

4. XXXskylineXXX clearly informed the buyer that the account is safe, which turned out to be untrue. This alone is considered false advertising.

@JLager I would like screenshots of the full discord conversation or wherever you had your chat before I make my decision.

@XXXskylineXXX Can you please confirm the amount you earned from this transaction as a "middleman"?
    Last edited by D3Boost; 10-08-2023 at 10:05 AM.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    64 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.

As you requrested, here is confirmation of the amount i earned, 50 euros.

I want to tell somethings before you make your decision.

Before the deal was made, when i was in that group, i saw some sellers here were selling/advertising things that strictly forbidden here, which also harms buisness of sellers like me very bad and also puts us in disadvantage
    ( Amount of buyers i had that requested characters to transferred to their main accounts skyrocketed )

I even reported this here, but i did not see that any action taken aganist them so i thought myself that " maybe different platforms, different rules "

Here, conversation between me and someone from group ( can tell his identy only to admins if required )

As you can see above, that platform has different rule but still , i did not exploit nor abused it to gain any benefits or avoiding any liability, sold around 30-40 accounts there without any negative feedback.

But still got blocked from group if its like i was scammer or liar.

On this deal, indeed i have posted it , if deal has been made through here or discord, i would tell buyer that i am taking full responsibility in case of anything, take payment myself, which i do always, as you can see, my first dispute over 5 years sadly. As you can see above, i have answered all questions came from buyer with honesty and made sure that he is aware of situation before deal even started.

Also i have listed this account in ownedcore same time, if i had purpose of avoiding any responsibility, i would have list it only that group.

I told buyer that its safe, yes, because i would still consider any account safe that never been recalled over 2.5 years. Still can not imagine how this happened, might not be recall after all! Blizzard lately started to randomly revert account emails, happened to me before, even saw them reverting email because owner tried to change fake last name and they wanted to make sure that he is original owner. Also want to tell that efen %100 fake name accounts can be recalled if thats the case.

I would like gently want you to consider these before making my decision.

I will respect whatever you decision you make and even if its in my favor, still want to help buyer so

in order to help, i contacted original owner, confirmed that he has nothing to do with this situation and willing to help in any way so before taking any action, i would like to see more proof about account beeing recalled . Previous Owners still in that group but sadly i can not investigate anything there since i got blocked, admins are playing dead when i ask about it .

I see that email and btag was changed and btag seems to be randomized, which makes me suspicious, not blaming anyone for anything.

A direct accses to email that been changed to after i delivered account would very help me.
    Last edited by SkylAccounts; 10-08-2023 at 12:58 PM.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @XXXskylineXXX I encourage you to communicate with the buyer, and find a solution that works for both of you.

I will give both of you 72 hours before I make a decision (it won't be beneficial for either side due to the nature of the transaction).

Thank you!
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

10. Thanks SkylAccounts (1 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    64 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Contacted buyer, will let you know further.
    Last edited by SkylAccounts; 10-09-2023 at 06:29 AM.

Thanks G/R
    2/1
    Trade Feedback
    64 (100%)
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @D3Boost

Hello, posting this for the record.

Contacted buyer after you telling me to do so, i mean i would have done it before but sadly, buyer decided to move things here even without letting me help first. Me, my friend and OO together worked out, OO couldnt connect to live chat, so instead we had to send ticket.

As i said above, accsesing to the email that been registered to account when this happened, would help me alot to make answer to recovery ticket

Told this to buyer, but he declined, saying that he used that email for another stuff, and its linked to his own main email, thats the reason, why he cannot letme accses to it.

Later convinced him to let me see it at least via discord livestream. He livestreamed but quality was poor and i couldn't get anything that i needed to. But i managed to catch somethings ;

- Email registered to the account at 26th April, 1 day later he bought account, asked him about it, because account's email was changed the moment he logged in at 25th April.

At first he told me that he has no idea, later told me that he used his another email first , later decided to change to this email , because he did not felt okay with first email, ( which he used before for another account he got from me without any problem at all ), also i changed email to fresh new one before delivering account to him with letting him know, so , in total, 3 emails changed within 24 hours, which is not good for the account.

- Also during the livestream, i have managed to see that it was dumb email and created at 26th April, just for the battle.net. Also there were not any emails , other than battle.net ones so it was clear that account was not used for anything, other than battle.net. Also all emails, except recall one, were not opened.

After seeing that, also checked and saw that email was not linked to any other email , also his main email was linked to another email, not this one ( you can check this at outlook with " forgot password " , which shows any linked email if there is any )

I mean how can i help and make good answer to recovery ticket, if buyer keeps lying to me ? Also i saw that a phone number&authenticator was added to the account by buyer, days before recall email, so asked him to provide me screen shot of activation&notification sms from blizzard along with phone number, which should not take more than 5 minutes, he saw my message and replied 9 hours later, saying that " Lets just wait for the ticket to be answered. "

I mean i have already sent ticket, waiting answer on it, but just want you to know that i have high suspicion that this buyer was not in posession of account at all. All i am trying to do is helping him & recovering account but how can i do that if he keeps lying and not answering to my questions, which would help me to make solid answer to recovery ticket?

JLager's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello,

I was not feeling super hyped about sharing my email logins to a "stranger" no matter the content of this email and I feel like that has Nothing to do with this.
    I agreed to livestream on Discord where you had the chance to see whatever you asked for, never during this conversation/livestream did you mention the quality.

Every time we have spoken you keep on getting back to the part where I didnt want you to get the logins and focuses on this instead of the problem - the account you sold me for 5700 SEK has been recalled.
    I have agreed to show you everything over Discord livestream but apparently thats not enough for you.

Regarding the email registration I also told you this, I changed email since I chose the wrong one from the start, and yes - that might be bad for the account but that is something that happened 6 months ago.
    As a matter of fact tho, I never used that email before as you write above, so please stick to the thruth.

I still dont see how any of this is relevant to the case.
    All emails you asked to see was shown, I even showed you the deleted emails (which were 0)

The attitude you have when we speak on Messenger is getting quite aggressive and that´s why I said we´ll wait for ticket.
    However I have replied you after this, but I still dont think we´re getting anywhere because all you focus on is my emailadress and calling me a lier for not giving you logins to Outlook.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    After further review, it has been decided that this case will be dismissed. Unfortunately, buying accounts has always had its own risks, and JLager should have been aware of that. There is no evidence suggesting that XXXskylineXXX acted in bad faith.

Furthermore, as per our policy, transactions made off-site will not be supported by Ownedcore staff.

Thanks for your understanding!
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

16. Thanks SkylAccounts (1 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)