Scammed by Velocity / VELOCITY SOFTWARE (PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK, NO COMPENSATION OR REFUNDS) menu

User Tag List

leewt's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scammed by Velocity / VELOCITY SOFTWARE (PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK, NO COMPENSATION OR REFUNDS)

Name: /forums/members/1449638-velocitysoftwares.html

Date & Time: 3/30/2023

What has been scammed? I purchased 2x 3 month licenses for their fortnite aimbot.

I paid for their fortnite aimbot, which 90% of features did not work, if not 100% for most of the time. I have tried to come to an amicable agreement with velocity about refund or just fixing the product and compensating. What they instead do is instigate and ridicule the issue I bring up every time and refuse to provide support or clarification on any issues. Furthermore, they have others in the chat seemingly jump to their rescure in thei general chat when I bring up valid concerns such as the fact that the aimbot is 100% nonfunctional for months at a time. They ALSO deleted my feedback review with an update on their discord channel which is why I felt the need to come to other communities such as this to provide a community alert in case anybody is considering spending their money here before they rectify these flaws.

Proof such as chat logs, account link, payments (censor private information!)

My Support Ticket Conversation

General Chat Conversation [URL=https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1[/URL] in their general discord about situation

General Chat Conversation [URL=https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2[/URL] with staff in their general discord about situation

tl;dr I paid for 2 of their most expensive licenses, and received a non working product which they currently have not compensated, refunded, or fixed the product all while they have their staff ridicule the situation and ignore my concerns.

Scammed by Velocity / VELOCITY SOFTWARE (PRODUCT DOES NOT WORK, NO COMPENSATION OR REFUNDS)
    D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    User has been notified. He doesn't seem to be active on the forums anymore, but will give him 48 hours to respond.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…

D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    User has been banned.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…