1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Virtyshop or VirtySoftware is a SCAM pls dont buy or will lost money

Hello, I want to report what happened to me with virtyshop which is advertised on this website. The responsibility to report is also necessary so that others know what to expect from them.

In my case, I saw the virtyshop ad through this website selling the scum hack, which I went to buy and also bought the sp00fer with them.

I realized that they were a reseller that sells hacks from others without authorization in both products that I bought, they could not give me support and they sold me products that no longer work confirmed by the true creators of the hack. He also told me that they worked with win 11 and when I talked to the creators they told me no, that they only worked with win 10 and that it was no longer working.

Knowing this, virtyshop asked for my refund or that he give me credit to buy something else but he was not responsible and I lost my money and time and formatted the pc for nothing!

I have Screenshots of all discord chat i have with this guys, and they know all mistakes was part of him.

The situation is that i lost all my money and this reseller who dont care what they are selling.

If someone need evidence i have it all.. easy like that.
    this happen with 2 programs i buy i lost arround 50 dlls.

Virtyshop or VirtySoftware is a SCAM pls dont buy or will lost money
  2. Thanks 22bulletholes (1 members gave Thanks to setrox for this useful post)
    D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Please post all screenshots supporting the scam report.

@VirtySoftware please respond
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…

setrox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can answer every question you are asking and you will realize that there is no nonsense here. Apart from that I have everything in Screenshots of the conversations.

1. It was published here because I found out about your website through this means and I consider that if you are going to give a bad service which is not demanding on my part, just correct support and attention, publishing this is to alert other people From my very bad experience that by the way you gave me a block on your discord support when I didn't deserve it.

2. On your website it said that it used Win 11 and I have the proof! in ss as your page says that it is compatible and in the discrod chat I asked you and you confirmed that it was! That's why I was encouraged to buy it. It was indeed your mistake and despite that I formatted the PC, I put the requirements that were needed and it still didn't work, after hours and hours of trying everything you gave me the contact of the true creator of the software and I came to the conclusion that the software was not working. which you also know and by ss I also have the date and time in which they froze the download. So I bought something that didn't work and reformatted the pc for nothing and despite that I paid double what they're worth, I lost everywhere and your lousy support.

Despite that, I looked for you to tell you not to give me a refund since the program did not work... which you were also aware of, I asked you to give me credit and not return the money, which is very expensive but that is not important.

The important thing is that you ignored me for days and you didn't give me a solution. In this case, I could never use the program from day 1, so yes, you sold me something that didn't work and that's fraud.

For me it is important that if you behave without attending to the client with that treatment of ignoring even not attending to the case and ending up blocking, I hope you understand that there are people who are going to denounce you! in forums like these that are prestigious.

The difference between you and me is that I do have proof of the conversations and the mistakes that you made and did not attend to.

Don't play the victim, that would be silly

setrox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

image hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB
    Here is the ur website before my problem when u put win 11 that was ur error, i check now and i see u put win 10 now! also u need to put the win 10 version cuz u will have again same problem..

okook hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB

This picture show when we talk about ur error! apart from the fact that on the website of the creator of the program there it clearly says the version of windows that only said which I see that you still do not put the version on your page! windows 10 (20H2 / 21H1)

I CAN UNDERSTAND! errors, i can acept it its normal we are humans, but u need to dont blame me or take my money cuz i never cant use what u sell me! now is unfrozen 1 week before i buy it and well... i dont need it anymore! and i told u if i wait or not? and u dont support, also i tell u that if u scam me and take my money after u know it was ur errors... well i will tell the ppl to dont buy from u cuz u dont know how to support ur clients and can be a scam.

I have too many proofs in case more credibility is needed, like when I told you who would be responsible for the 45 dlls I paid to not use anything and you ignored me for 1 week until you gave me a block after I asked you that if you didn't answer I would have to resort to giving notice through large forums like this and youtube etc.. because I think we should notify the fraud community. By the way, I saw that you deleted my account with the keys that I had there and they were for a month. You say that you did a refound for me but I have no receipts and nothing has arrived! could it be another lie?
    Last edited by setrox; 02-10-2023 at 08:43 PM.

setrox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Also after this he cancel my account, he dont give me my money back.. can u belive it? @VirtySoftware is a scam super bad support and will lost ur money with them.
    VirtySoftware or virtyshop.com scam.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    It seems to me that VirtySoftware admitted the error was made on his website, whether it's his developer's mistake or whoever, you are still responsible. Based on that alone, you would be required to issue a full refund.

It doesn't matter whether the transaction was through the forums or through a third party website. You're advertising your services through our forums, and this alone holds you liable.

@VirtySoftware - Please provide a full refund within 48 hours.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

setrox's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello D3Boost, well he cant refund like he say cuz i pay with crypto but also he can ask my crypto wallet adress and i will be the first to post here the screenshot about the refund.. Also i dont think he will do it.. anyway
    @VirtySoftware what did u need from me to the refund? need the same way i pay? sure here is my USDT - TRC20 my adress: TAk75Cy83HmXb8LduvZpsQX8hdiLocVQGV 44.99 Dlls

and i need to say my Virty account is working again, cuz before i cant get inside also it was delete or something.. anyways i only want my refund. Show us he can trust in ur service... and it was not about a windows version! i get that windows cuz u... and it was not that! the product u sell me was not working.. maybe now works but when i need it 3 weeks ago dont! and i buy something to use that days! also it was ur misstake! like D3Boost say..

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    VirtySoftware has been banned. Ban will only be removed once the refund is issued.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

10. Thanks setrox (1 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)