Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 01-20-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Scarab dispute
    BERAccounts's Avatar Active Member Premium WoW Account Vendor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Edit: I am having hard time to load pictures. Somehow system doesn't let me pictures that meets the requirements.

Screenshots uploaded via OC system. There is some quality problems since only size it supports 800x600. But they are clearly shows what i wanted to show.

**Clear proofs that you logged to account and you had informations of the account;
    Adsız123.png
    Adsız123.png
    Adsız123.png
    Adsız123.png
    Adsız123.png

Proof of you created the mail adress that Hacked: Adsız123 (1).png

Proof of Hacked Account's Mail Same with One that You Created : Adsız123 (2).png

GM's Ticket Finalizing Answer About this Account: Adsız123.png

So kiddo i guess these pictures shows what you did. You are a dirty loser who scamming people with hacking accounts and sell them from private. Here is clear proof that you hacked one of my accounts. So it proves my claims were true, yours were lies.

I am waiting your response about these screenshots since i love to listen BS excuses and lies. Let's see how good is your imagination on lies or bad. I will rate your next lies beetween 1-10 and compare them with your previous ones.
    Try your best, also here is some funny pictures of you;

Adsız123 (2).png

I somehow managed to add GM's finalizing Answer's copy to below as Attached Image and i can't delete. If someone needs to see bigger version, you guys can the attachments.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 01-20-2019 at 12:23 PM.

Account-Shop's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1st Picture:
    Is from before he even bought the account, and the seller of it was kind enough to let me log on it and check that everything mentioned was there before Bera wanted to buy it.

2nd Picture:
    Again just me confirming everything that was in the bags of the character before him wanting to pay.

3rd Picture:
    Thats just me explaining to Bera how to log on US accounts, after he bought it and wanting to log on it.

4th Picture:
    Just me explaining what the account had and how long it was inactive (Told to me by the seller before i set him up with BERA for the sale)

5th Picture:
    Thats me after Bera asked me to log one of teh newly created battle-nets where he transfered the characters over, to add 2 Dollars balance, which i never got to do, as he stopped responding after i asked for logins (Can be proven on a full Chat Log)

6th Picture:
    Thats me creating an American Battlenet for BERA, he supplied me the email and all the info that he wanted on the account, i did not at any point create any e-mail or have access to any email on the account. (Can also be proven with full chat logs of the incident, the secret question was also listed below in the chat for him to whrite it all down.)

7th Picture,:
    Im quite unsure as to what that screenshot is here to prove ?

8th Picture:
    Its the exact same Screenshot from above, unsure what you're trying to achieve linking me that, i never at any point had access to any of your E-mails.

As a final note: I dont see where bera/kyradin is trying to go with these screenshots, i dont see any wrong doing at all in these pictures, and anything taken out of context in these screenshots can be proven by a full chat log (As mentioned earlier, im even willing to let a OC staff member log onto my Discord to check trough the chat logs himself)

Id apreciate for you to stop spamming my threads and just wait for a Staff member to review and verdict the case. Thank you.

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Important note for dear moderator;

Stolen account isn't a Scarab Lord account. He throwed that just for earn some more time for create a imaginary story. There is no issue related with Scarab Lord. Scarab Lord deal is went off since he tried to hide one finding from me which should come to me beforehand. After i learned that, i cut my all connections with him, told him deal is off and took my account back as my right.

My stolen account had a rank 1 gladiator character in it which is costs nearly 1.000 Euro.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 01-20-2019 at 12:51 PM.

Account-Shop's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Scarab Lord account is relevant here as thats the account you scammed from me, i had earned it from doing the work for you proven in the first few screenshots, and you just took everything back and stopped responding to me, and now you claim that i hacked one of your accounts, thats how it all happened, here if you want to give the moderator a quick sumary, dont try to make up your own story of how it happened, but i guess who ever goes trough this is more than capable to see what happened here from start to finish, I would say ive added my fair share of proof

And just to point out as well, the account " hide one finding from me which should come to me beforehand." is the account i got for free from my Friend, which he insisted i should give him with out any costs, i than declined that and he took everything back, thats how it happens, and thats also what ive sent screenshots of in the first Post i made about this, So simply because i didnt want to give him the shell i got for free from another friend, he took back the one i worked for, getting him customers.

Summary: Simply just go trough all the evidence and explainations ive provided and the whole case should make sence, i would say i have deffended myself and provided proof for everything ive been confronted with by Bera/Kyradin. As mentioned before i do have more proof and evidence from myself and other people as well if needed
    Last edited by Account-Shop; 01-20-2019 at 01:20 PM.

Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kid please. One of our mutual friends gave you a free account includes Scarab Lord which he wasn't needed. After i stopped business with you, i told you i will get it back. You approved since there was not secondary delivery happened and you had other one. So this is non sense to add.

You stole one of my account which is proven by screenshots, you stole people's accounts with impostering me. Please dont humiliate yourself anymore. You are a dirty scammer nothing else.

Note: Till i expose you, there was no request made by you about SL account aswell. So it shows you are just trying to add random stuff in topic for earn some time. Moderator will be able to see and confirm my account is stolen by you. So i have no problem.
    Last edited by BERAccounts; 01-20-2019 at 01:19 PM.

7. Thanks Nokhilol, Vargasi (2 members gave Thanks to BERAccounts for this useful post)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12