0 Thread(s)

Scammer TildaCheats

Scammers Curi0us, DX1 (tildacheats.cc)

Scammer

Ownercord Name: Curi0us
    Discord name: curi0us2125
    Paypal name: N/A
    Other Payment Method: Etherium

Ownedcore scam link: ✅TildaCheats✅PUBG Cheat | 10 slots | 3 years UD | Streamproof | Private✅

Other sites scam link: Forums - TildaCheats - Undetected BattlEye & EAC cheats https : // tildacheats .cc /
    Did you use a middleman? No
    Explain what happened: Owners Curi0us and DX1 stole my money twice, once for the cheat, and once for their "secret software" which was some made up fee for their loader. After paying them they continued to ignore me and never provided me with a working cheat. They then accused me *After Verification* and *After both payments* that I either Know someone or sent out their software to other people and then continued to ban me off their Dicord and website.

Proof of payments: https://imgur.com/a/qTJvH3z
    https://imgur.com/a/apCAljR
    https://imgur.com/a/cSjv25Y
    https://imgur.com/a/0Fad2GZ
    https://imgur.com/a/q5GpJUc

Discord conversation with owner revoking my access after verification and payment: https://imgur.com/4w6WBaV

I tried giving them my time and patience, but these scammers need to be brought to an end. There are also suspicious people on their forums impersonating people who are not really them. Trying to be the good guy here to save people and get rid of these scumbags. Tildacheats is a scam company and everyone needs to know the truth.

website orders.jpg

Scammer TildaCheats
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Curi0us Please respond within 48 hours.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

Curi0us's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Greetings, I will try to explain the situation in as much detail as possible and explain why we have terminated this user's account on our website.
    I will describe timeline of events and provide screenshots, as proof, for each item (if possible).

1. Beginning - User interest in our products.
    Nothing unusual here, the user asked questions about the product and I answered those questions.
    scr: https://imgur.com/a/bZb7p8u

2. User registration.
    The user accepted the Terms Of Service and Privacy Policy when registering on our website. Please note the number of sessions from this user (specifically how many pages).
    From the words of the user: "just putting this out there im not law enforcement and dont work for any game companies or anti cheat companies, nor am i a developer or programmer. im just a customer". At the very least it is very strange for just a user. As a rule, in 1 month, the average user has from 3 to 10 sessions. This individual has 100+ website sessions in less than 2 weeks.
    scr: https://imgur.com/a/rGOfjFb

3. User verification.
    After helping him in Discord chat and read informative topics on our website, he created an application for verification of his profile. It is divided into 2 parts, the usual application form (Q/A) + client verification, which combines system compatibility, check for prohibited programs and check for blacklisted HWID. Unfortunately we were not able to find out at the time of verification, but when we were figuring out the reason for the automatic suspension (I'll write more about that later), we came across these logs. It is very strange that we saw other requests on our server (and some of them were bad) right after the software was issued to the plaintiff.
    scr: https://imgur.com/a/drrgQTv

4. Product Purchase.
    Already before the purchase, but after verification the user starts hard writing letters and messages to the forum staff, although the answers to all his questions are available both on the forum and in our chat. After the purchase, I provided a couple other threads to cloud123 to read that spell out the next steps of installation for customers. If he had more time to read the PINNED and PUBLIC threads than to write new and new posts, he would not be surprised by the one-time fee for registering in the cheat-loader system. This commission can be considered as Entry Fee.
    scr: https://imgur.com/a/5HOwGpq

5. Loader Registration.
    My partner DX1 quite rarely gets online as he is an inherently busy man, but very responsible. The complainant created a request, but entered incorrect data (wrong HWID), we did not know about it, but the request was completed the same day. The next day, because cloud123 put the wrong HWID, the error remained and he created a new ticket. DX1 provided a screenshot from the database with this user's record, having known about the problem beforehand, he wanted to make sure that the user himself was to blame for the situation. All the administrator had to do was COPY + PASTE. The situation has been resolved, the user has been added to DB.

Unfortunately, after some time, our loader was down (as well as some features on the website), because there were problems with hosting, due to DDOS protection feature with file caching, we could not change many system files on the server, because of the caching feature, they remained unchanged for about 24 hours. Soon, we disabled this feature and the work of the service normalized. Everyone was affected, not just plaintiff.
    scr: https://imgur.com/a/MUfzGUJ

6. Loader Injection Problems.
    The plaintiff had problems launching the cheat according to the instructions. Unfortunately, due to our small user base, we cannot eliminate all problems at once; this is simply impossible due to small statistics. And like any cheat provider, many users are faced with the problem of launching the product. We responded quite quickly and tried to help our user solve the problem, but were not completely able to figure out why he was receiving errors. Although, as the plaintiff himself wrote in one of the tickets, there were a couple of successful attempts. In the end, DX1 had possible solution to fix customer's issue with injection.
    scr: https://imgur.com/a/N0w0RYo

7. User Suspension/Ban.
    While cloud123 was waiting for a response from DX1, we believe that during this period of time he shared his unique generated loader to third parties (friends, acquaintances, services, etc.). Due to numerous "red flags" / unknown requests that came to the our server, the protection was triggered and the plaintiff was suspended from the forum and from the system of the loader itself. A day after he was suspended (not permanently, but at the time of investigation), he insulted staff, after which he was ignored.

As DX1 is the main developer of the loader, I started to ask him why this suspension could have happened. There is no exact answer yet, but there is a 100% chance that the loader has been shared, but it is unknown to whom.
    Our versions:
    - It was handed over to one of Cloud123’s friends, information about which he hid from us. This friend is a developer in the cheating community and also a reverse engineer. He actually worked in large projects, his official nickname is sharklaser1. We will provide additional proofs that they have communicated since old times and are still communicating. Although the cloud123 himself claimed that he did not maintain contact with sharklaser1.
    - He shared his loader to third-party services, which check all virus samples (even false positives) with bots, sometimes they make an automatic report and send a complaint to the server where the program have connection to.

scr: https://imgur.com/a/Z1ZDR7Y

8. Conclusion.
    What do we get as a result? An impatient, suspicious customer, very different from other ordinary users, who at the first problem begins to drip into the brains of the staff, sending a bunch of tickets and messages, while at the same time hiding&lying about details of his actions and connections with high-skilled reverse engineers, who can harm the project, got automatically suspended by the system for sharing the loader to anyone, and end up calling all the staff third worlders and so on, to finally regain access to our product.

He also never asked about a refund, at least after suspension or receiving access to the cheat.
    Perhaps after the ban, he was able to read our Terms Of Service, which must be accepted during registration and BEFORE the purchase, and he no longer had questions about this topic.

cloud1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If your loader was down, why were you ignoring me and not giving me a refund? Also, You still have not provided proof that I sent out your software to other people. (This is the most ridiculous accusation i have ever heard or seen in my life), (Curious scammer still has not provided proof loader was given or shared) Also, You cannot verify someone, take their money twice, fail to deliver a working product, then start making retarded accusations After the fact. You should not have verified me and took my money in the first place. I don't have affiliations with anyone and i was only looking to buy and use a cheat to use for myself. You scammed me fair and simple, Refused to give me a refund, and then banned me without just cause. These screenshots you provided are meaningless and do not support that I have given your software to anyone LOL nice try Mr. scammer Curi0us

Curi0us's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only see your accusations, but not a single proof from your side about your innocence
    Unlike you, I have provided almost all correspondence with you, private screenshots from ACP and some logs to which I have access.

I answer your question (If your loader was down, why were you ignoring me and not giving me a refund?):
    - You did not ask for a refund to my knowledge, if I am wrong, prove otherwise.
    - Our policy (.cc/terms) will clearly explain to you why you would not get a refund, but only a subscription time compensation. Whether to accept it or not was your decision, as you can see, you accepted these rules, so please, stop complaining.

(You still have not provided proof that I sent out your software to other people):
    - We have enough proofs that your build was executed by someone else.

Please end this circus and wait for the administrator of this forum, I hope you will find something better in the black sector

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are the one who is scamming people though. I have already provided proof i paid you and your company. This is me complaining that you failed to deliver, is making random crap up and refuses to provide a refund for not delivering. You cannot simply ignore people after you take their money. Also, you can't verify someone luring them in further, allowing them to buy your product, then try to do more investigating and false accusations after the fact. That would mean you messed up in your verification process and you shouldn't have even allowed said person to buy your stuff if they really were sending out your stuff to other people or Knowing other people in the industry. You and your company are a fraud plain and simple, and you scammed me. I want to make this known to everyone out there no matter how you try to twist or fabricate this.

Curi0us's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cloud1234 View Post
    You are the one who is scamming people though. I have already provided proof i paid you and your company. This is me complaining that you failed to deliver, is making random crap up and refuses to provide a refund for not delivering. You cannot simply ignore people after you take their money. Also, you can't verify someone luring them in further, allowing them to buy your product, then try to do more investigating and false accusations after the fact. That would mean you messed up in your verification process and you shouldn't have even allowed said person to buy your stuff if they really were sending out your stuff to other people or Knowing other people in the industry. You and your company are a fraud plain and simple, and you scammed me. I want to make this known to everyone out there no matter how you try to twist or fabricate this.
    You keep repeating the same thing without reading my text or my questions. So you have nothing but the payment receipt.
    At the moment I'm reading text that was generated with AI, I can't describe it any other way

"I have already provided proof i paid you and your company." - That doesn't mean you can break the rules. Ignorance of the rules does not exempt you from responsibility.
    "You cannot simply ignore people after you take their money." - Yes, I can. If you can't respectfully deal with me or DX1, please write about your issue to the support email and wait for a response within 14 days.
    "Also, you can't verify someone luring them in further, allowing them to buy your product, then try to do more investigating and false accusations after the fact." - I think you're right, but we don't do a full verification, as I stated above just simple application form + client-side verification, nothing complicated, we don't deanon a user unnecessarily.

upd: By the way, how's Dylan the Furry Lover doing?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    curious quote: "So you have nothing but the payment receipt." My response to this - What? What are you talking about?
    "At the moment I'm reading text that was generated with AI, I can't describe it any other way" - Again, this is not proof.

You scammed me Curi0us. If someone pays you for a product (You cannot and should not ignore them for weeks if not months after they paid you) You have constantly made up excuses about compatibility issues and then you finally pulled the "you sent out our software to someone else" card when I did not do this and you did not provide proof for.

It sounds like you have personal issues and you need help.
    @D3Boost can you please take care of this guy.

D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Curi0us View Post
    7. User Suspension/Ban.
    While cloud123 was waiting for a response from DX1, we believe that during this period of time he shared his unique generated loader to third parties (friends, acquaintances, services, etc.). Due to numerous "red flags" / unknown requests that came to the our server, the protection was triggered and the plaintiff was suspended from the forum and from the system of the loader itself. A day after he was suspended (not permanently, but at the time of investigation), he insulted staff, after which he was ignored.

As DX1 is the main developer of the loader, I started to ask him why this suspension could have happened. There is no exact answer yet, but there is a 100% chance that the loader has been shared, but it is unknown to whom.
    Our versions:
    - It was handed over to one of Cloud123’s friends, information about which he hid from us. This friend is a developer in the cheating community and also a reverse engineer. He actually worked in large projects, his official nickname is sharklaser1. We will provide additional proofs that they have communicated since old times and are still communicating. Although the cloud123 himself claimed that he did not maintain contact with sharklaser1.
    - He shared his loader to third-party services, which check all virus samples (even false positives) with bots, sometimes they make an automatic report and send a complaint to the server where the program have connection to.
    I understand everything you are saying. However, to me, this part seems to be simple assumptions with no real evidence. So unless you can provide anything that supports your claims, then here's what will need to happen:

1. The seller must issue a refund of 80% ($120) to the buyer.
    2. The seller will keep 20% ($30) of the full amount paid as compensation for inconvenience.

Refund must be issued within 48 hours.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100% was what I was looking for but I can agree to 80%. Just an FYI the user Curi0us has blocked me on discord and will not add me back.
    https://imgur.com/a/x4V4HfU
    https://imgur.com/a/mDXvGN3

Curi0us's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Boost View Post
    I understand everything you are saying. However, to me, this part seems to be simple assumptions with no real evidence. So unless you can provide anything that supports your claims, then here's what will need to happen:

1. The seller must issue a refund of 80% ($120) to the buyer.
    2. The seller will keep 20% ($30) of the full amount paid as compensation for inconvenience.

Refund must be issued within 48 hours.
    I thought all the facts above from the first response would suffice, as follows:
    - Strange user behavior.
    - Sharing to third parties of the verification application (I attached a screenshot with the log), immediately after authorization of the user.
    - Deliberate hiding of connections with reverse engineers, saying that he no longer communicates with them, although we proved the opposite.
    - Insulting the project team.

Since we have everything logged, we will be able to provide proof of authorization of cloud123 account/unique build from unknown devices (HWID) and from different IPs.
    This section of the forum is not protected in any way, which means that all information is open to users or even guests, so I can share this log with sensitive information either right here or via private messages with you. If here, I won't hide anything. Let me know, @D3Boost.

We are confident that we are right and that this user is guilty, so his account has been terminated and we are communicating right here. If there was any doubt about what he might not have done, we would have addressed the situation directly.

No offense to this board, but from your side, exactly 0 buyers came in, so there can be no refund, especially when the transaction was outside of OwnedCore.
    Even this customer was not an OwnedCore user before the purchase and found us through other resources.

Curi0us's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100% was what I was looking for but I can agree to 80%. Just an FYI the user Curi0us has blocked me on discord and will not add me back.
    https://imgur.com/a/x4V4HfU
    https://imgur.com/a/mDXvGN3
    If you can add me, then you are not blocked. This is my personal Discord account and I'm not gonna add you back in.
    If you want to get in touch with us, use the contact information/methods on the website.

Cheers.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are saying you are refusing to issue a refund and a refund is not possible then contacting you on your website which you have also blocked me from would be a little pointless right? There was no strange behaviour i came in to buy a cheat, you verified me, lead me on, and got me to buy not only the cheat but paid your loader fee as well. After you scammed me for the $150 usd, you have constantly ignored me and made various excuses throughout the course of 2 and a half months. (I'm ready to forward our entire discord conversation to D3Boost) Your false accusations of me having connections to reverse engineers and sending out your software is completely absurd, (Sharing to third parties of the verification application) What does that even mean? - you have still provided zero proof of this. Also, If i really did have your imaginary connections with illicit intentions, would i not have come in as an alias? What you have done is fraud plain and simple. You cannot steal from paying customers, and exposing you about this here to prevent others from falling in your trap is what needs to be done. @D3Boost he refuses to cooperate and return my money and it seems like he has no appreciation for this website or its people.

Curi0us:
    "Since we have everything logged, we will be able to provide proof of authorization of cloud123 account/unique build from unknown devices (HWID) and from different IPs."

My response to this:
    why would i be logging in from unknown devices and different ips when trying to setup your fake cheat with you knowing that would set off alarms and risk myself from being flagged or banned? Also, wouldn't that be something you can just make up with a bunch of random numbers?

Curi0us:
    "No offense to this board, but from your side, exactly 0 buyers came in, so there can be no refund"

My response to this:
    I was a buyer who found and fell for your fake advertisements on this website so again you are making another false assumption here.
    Last edited by cloud1234; 12-19-2023 at 04:02 AM.

Curi0us's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are saying you are refusing to issue a refund and a refund is not possible then contacting you on your website which you have also blocked me from would be a little pointless right? There was no strange behaviour i came in to buy a cheat, you verified me, lead me on, and got me to buy not only the cheat but paid your loader fee as well. After you scammed me for the $150 usd, you have constantly ignored me and made various excuses throughout the course of 2 and a half months. (I'm ready to forward our entire discord conversation to D3Boost) Your false accusations of me having connections to reverse engineers and sending out your software is completely absurd, (Sharing to third parties of the verification application) What does that even mean? - you have still provided zero proof of this. Also, If i really did have your imaginary connections with illicit intentions, would i not have come in as an alias? What you have done is fraud plain and simple. You cannot steal from paying customers, and exposing you about this here to prevent others from falling in your trap is what needs to be done. @D3Boost he refuses to cooperate and return my money and it seems like he has no appreciation for this website or its people.
    You have already had attempts to contact us without having access to the website. Also, you do not need an account on our forum to use e-mail.

I will provide proofs after @D3Boost replies, we have them don't worry. Your connections with reverse engineers are not absurd (maybe RaymondWolfe will tell you something), we have proof about that too, which will be provided upon request and only in private messages with the administration.

UPD: I don't refuse to cooperate with administration of OwnedCore and I'm ready to provide proofs, for now I'm waiting for an answer from @D3Boost.
    Last edited by Curi0us; 12-19-2023 at 04:00 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You still took my money twice and now you saying having connections to people After the fact is not a valid reason to steal from someone. Like why would you even verify me and lead me on in the first place. Also how can we even verify or prove what ever fake proof you do have is genuine and original and not a complete fabrication trying to lure in more suckers like myself. I advised you before even paying that i bought cheats from other providers as well and that my reasons to buy your fake cheat are strictly personal. You could have still said no we cannot service if you suspected me given me my refund. instead you made up constant lies over 2-3 months for technical issues, compatibility issues, loader issues etc. hoping that i would give up. I'm ready to forward proof of my entire discord conversation to @D3Boost as well.

This is my Etherium wallet address to refund back to my original payment method : 0xd3FaE3EaC4e330eF0841E1474c6eC6F8a4EBa073
    Last edited by cloud1234; 12-19-2023 at 04:45 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast