0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cloud1234 View Post
    You still took my money twice and now you saying having connections to people After the fact is not a valid reason to steal from someone. Like why would you even verify me and lead me on in the first place. Also how can we even verify or prove what ever fake proof you do have is genuine and original and not a complete fabrication trying to lure in more suckers like myself. I advised you before even paying that i bought cheats from other providers as well and that my reasons to buy your fake cheat are strictly personal. You could have still said no we cannot service if you suspected me given me my refund. instead you made up constant lies over 2-3 months for technical issues, compatibility issues, loader issues etc. hoping that i would give up. I'm ready to forward proof of my entire discord conversation to @D3Boost as well.

This is my Etherium wallet address to refund back to my original payment method : 0xd3FaE3EaC4e330eF0841E1474c6eC6F8a4EBa073
    I didn't check you initially, a moderator was behind it (https://i.imgur.com/Vs0Pkcl.png). DX1 and I started looking for more information after you were automatically banned. Is that clear? Or do I need to post this a thousand more times to get your point across.

And once again I repeat, you were banned automatically, not by anyone or any of the staff, but specifically automatically for sharing a loader (https://i.imgur.com/jVOMyrI.png). What I presented above: RE association, strange behavior and so on, these are common red flags. You as a player in PUBG, should understand that anti-cheats in such games, mostly block based on exceeding the limits of red flags (used a bad spoofer: +1 red flag; used a cheat with bad logic aimbot: +1; remained trace files from the last ban on the computer: +1; and so on until you get banned). I made a small analogy, I was making a little analogy to what was done to you.

"I advised you before even paying that i bought cheats from other providers as well and that my reasons to buy your fake cheat are strictly personal." - You, as a new user with no reputation, I had 0 trust, as basically the rest of the users who are newcomers. Why did you not admit about sharklaser1, I asked you that for a reason? (+ 1 big red flag) (https://i.imgur.com/ti6rWW4.png)
    You was talking with him: https://i.imgur.com/waZVWGU.png | He joined the Discord server right after you: https://i.imgur.com/JvAlm0F.png | Old screenshot: https://i.imgur.com/pQPgjmn.png | Do I need to attach a screenshot from his perspective in Skype?...

About the reliability of the evidence, we will provide authorization attempts logs and maybe a couple more proofs not in text format. What else can we send?
    Maybe video surveillance of your computer 24/7 that shows you sending your build? Sorry, we don't have anything like that.

"instead you made up constant lies over 2-3 months for technical issues, compatibility issues, loader issues etc." - I don't know what months you're talking about, we're talking about a couple of weeks at most (Purchase date: Oct 26), after November 4 you were ignored due to spam and inappropriate behavior in our direction.(https://i.imgur.com/hDNrxRe.png)

Everything you've been writing lately is nonsense and speculation, all your questions have been answered. But you keep on exaggerating and asking the same questions, writing the same text without supporting anything with evidence. I in turn answer each of your questions with proof, in the hope that I will not see at least one of them in the next post....

If this kind of arrangement doesn't suit the administration, I'm waiting for a counter offer of what we can send them to prove the user guilty, however, if they really lack evidence as logs, I doubt that cheat providers have any protection against unscrupulous buyers on this forum.
    Last edited by Curi0us; 12-19-2023 at 05:55 AM.

Scammer TildaCheats
    D3Boost's Avatar πŸ”₯ www.D3Boost.com πŸ”₯ PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Curi0us Please send me all the evidence you have through PM, and make sure you explain what each evidence refers to, and how it supports your claims about the buyer.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

βœ… DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 βœ… SKYPE: d3pleveling βœ…

cloud1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So i'm a unscrupulous buyer? When you are a fake seller, selling fake cheats, Right... I bought your product and right off the bat it never worked and Right off the bat you never provided me with a cheat as your paying customer, not once. All you guys have done was make fake excuses. The screenshots Curi0us has provided are meaningless because they still do not show that I leaked anything to anyone or sent anything to anyone. I mentioned previously i bought cheats from many providers but that dosn't mean i'm close with the people hes mentioned and he has not provided valid/adequate proof still that I have been leaking information or files to anyone or to those people. What hes sending you dosn't support anything, and what hes giving you is doctored just like his made up funny looking pictures with (his loader being shared?). This guy curi0us is a comedian and hes trying SO hard to look legit with his made up lies and pictures. D3Boost i'm ready to provide undoctored evidence and i'm willing for you to login to my discord, or connect to my machine to read my discord conversation with this user throughout the months.

Curi0us's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Proof sent. @D3Boost

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    @Curi0us Thanks for providing the information. After further review, the decision remains unchanged:

1. The seller must issue a refund of 80% ($120) to the buyer.
    2. The seller will keep 20% ($30) of the full amount paid as compensation for inconvenience.

Refund must be issued within 48 hours.
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

Curi0us's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by D3Boost View Post
    @Curi0us Thanks for providing the information. After further review, the decision remains unchanged:

1. The seller must issue a refund of 80% ($120) to the buyer.
    2. The seller will keep 20% ($30) of the full amount paid as compensation for inconvenience.

Refund must be issued within 48 hours.
    I'm stunned at how incompetent the OwnedCore admins are, why this problem is being handled by someone who thinks a VPN can change HWIDs. I doubt if my evidence was even successfully processed. And also when admin can't offer an alternative option to prove the service representative right, insisting and imposing his groundless decision to refund:

I realise that it is quite difficult to read and perceive the text, but you have to try. The plaintiff paid 150$, for 2 products, 50$ - registration fee, 100$ monthly subscription to the cheat.

Registration was fully complete, the cheat was issued to the customer. He violated the rules of the project, got banned. I provided evidence, if you lack them, then I do not even know what can convince you.
    Here is our terms and internal rules: Registration Terms - TildaCheats - Undetected BattlEye & EAC cheats (tl;dr: 2.1; 4.2; 4.4; 4.7

Refund this person will not get in any case, it is better to leave this board and continue to work on elitepvpers, unlike this board, there work genuine professionals, but not a WoW boosters and farmers.

Curi0us's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't follow your own rules, huh?

cloud1234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Curi0us: Registration was fully complete, the cheat was issued to the customer.

My Response:

A Working cheat was never issued to me not once and our chat logs in discord will show this from day 1. If you were a real and legitimate business pulling in customers with a working product, One refund for failing to deliver a working cheat would not break you as a company. You were found through this website and you are posting fake ads on this website. If you cannot provide me with my refund as suggested to my original payment method (wallet address already provided), You can guarantee I will be on those other boards you mentioned as well. You are a fraud Curi0us just admit it. I never violated any rules of your "project" at all not once, and you Stole $150 of my money. This is a message for any potential buyers that Curi0us and tildacheats.cc/tildacheats.xyz are a scam and a fraud. @D3Boost it looks like he's made his decision to continue defrauding people on this forum.

Edit: Adding screenshots link of discord conversation with user from beginning of transaction, he never once provided a working cheat, nor did he provide a refund. Curi0us2125 Discord Screenshots
    Last edited by cloud1234; 12-21-2023 at 05:00 AM.

Curi0us's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by cloud1234 View Post
    Curi0us: Registration was fully complete, the cheat was issued to the customer.

My Response:

A Working cheat was never issued to me not once and our chat logs in discord will show this from day 1. If you were a real and legitimate business pulling in customers with a working product, One refund for failing to deliver a working cheat would not break you as a company. You were found through this website and you are posting fake ads on this website. If you cannot provide me with my refund as suggested to my original payment method (wallet address already provided), You can guarantee I will be on those other boards you mentioned as well. You are a fraud Curi0us just admit it. I never violated any rules of your "project" at all not once, and you Stole $150 of my money. This is a message for any potential buyers that Curi0us and tildacheats.cc/tildacheats.xyz are a scam and a fraud. @D3Boost it looks like he's made his decision to continue defrauding people on this forum.

Edit: Adding screenshots link of discord conversation with user from beginning of transaction, he never once provided a working cheat, nor did he provide a refund. Curi0us2125 Discord Screenshots
    I'm not going to argue with an autistic and just stupid person who is trying to do something. All I can say is thanks for the $150.

When I sent proofs to the administrator with logs, where you can see changed HWID, he told me that this is not proof, because a lot of people use VPN. From these words, I already understood everything, there was no point in describing the situation in detail, because the person who considered this situation is very far from the sphere in which we work. Even cloud123 has more information in this field than the moderator.
    Oddly enough, many legit providers are banned on this forum, such as Virty and Velocity, so I have no business being here either.

I was offered a refund, I refused.
    Cheers.

Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    User banned due to refusing to issue the product or refund, closing this.

[email protected]
    βœ… CONTACT DETAILS βœ…

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12