Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Core Coins Plus issue

Hey.

I have downloaded and installed about 20-50 different Applications from the Core Coins Plus menue.

I click the add. Click the " Download " within the add, and it downloads to desktop, i then open it, and install the game, without all the other Advanced stuff ( the adware crap ) and then i open the game, and test it , pusha few differnt games etc, then i go into the web browser and do the same, play the game / open diff games.

I leave the web broswer open with the * this offer has not been completeld yet * and still, have not received credit for downloading them.

This has been withing the last 2-3 weeks i have been doing this.

Can you tell me whats im doing wrong? not one has given me credit =(

Core Coins Plus issue
    sgurb's Avatar Core Cooltitle CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    40/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello, as I already described you in PM you have an error in your browser, please install a newer browser such as google chrome or firefox, thanks you!

Bokutox's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by sgurb View Post
    Hello, as I already described you in PM you have an error in your browser, please install a newer browser such as google chrome or firefox, thanks you!

Heyya.

Ok so, i went ahead and did a few things.

I Updated Microsoft Internet Exploerer amd tried to completely reinstall it. And i went back to the download of the program and installed, and got a the script error again ( as in the pic )

Downloaded Google Chrome, and did the same thing, but i think it opend up in Internet Explorer, as i got the Error again.

Downloaded Firefox brand new, got the error again,

Downloaded Safarri and got the error again.

So , i emailed the matamoy peeps and got a response.

Dear user,

Thank you for contacting the MATOMY support team.

We apologize if you encountered any problems trying to complete one of our offers.
    Please note that some offers take longer before they are reported as completed � the estimated time of approval appears next to each of the offer on our offer page.

Also, it is possible that your offer may not have been completed successfully due to certain technical reasons such as:

- Firewall or browser security settings are not accepting third-party cookies
    - Software on your computer (such as ad-blocking software) is not allowing the successful completion of the offer
    - Refreshing the landing page of the offer
    - Filling out false or inaccurate information

If you still have trouble completing the offer � please reply to THIS e-mail with the following details:

- Full name and correct e-mail address
    - Accurate description regarding your completion of this offer
    - Screen shots (in .PNG or .JPG formats) of any proof you may have gotten from the advertiser such as confirmation emails, billing details, installed programs etc.

In order for us to investigate this further, please provide us with all of the details mentioned above. Otherwise, we will not be able to resolve this matter.
    We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Best regards,
    Support Team.
    Am running out of options.

I have NO idea what to do to fix this problem, can anyvody please help me. i am getting very frustrated

Thanks G/R
    40/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you setup so your browser is default chrome or firefox, so its not popup in IE, maybe that's the issue. Also could you please contact MATOMY support again, and provide the info the asked including screenshot and time submitted.

Let me know if you tried this option and whats your outcome.

We are interested in helping you out in this case.

Best regards,
    OwnedCore Team

Bokutox's Avatar Banned CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    90/65
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, well I did all of that, set my default browser, and even disabled scripts nd stuff in IE. still issue,

I sent the Matamony and gave them a play by play, screenshot of what I typical install is for me, and the result. and they replied

Saying that " This seems to be working now, and I have received Credit." yet. I have not received any sort of credit, and still get the script errors =p

im so frustrated.

Thanks G/R
    40/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you disable script such as javascript it cannot run properly and it will most likely not solve your issue.

What is the full message from Matomy? If you can send me the full message to my inbox if you don't want share it here.

Did you try again to do the same offer? does it give you same error?

interangler's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was actually facing the same issue regarding Core Coins Fish Plus menue downloading and installation. I finally contacted with MATOMY support center and provide the detailed info with screenshot and time submitted. Thanks for helping me out!
    Last edited by interangler; 03-07-2014 at 11:51 PM.