106/74
    Trade Feedback
    151 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Give the ability to buy CC's for friends suggestion

Hello everyone. I was thinking to suggest that wold be nice if OwnedCore wold have implement option to pay CC's for our friends, and yes, Ownedcore is not just a trading forum but also a place where we also become friends in time.

For various reasons some people can't use their PayPal or even a Credit Card.
    They may not have the appropriate age to use these, they may live in a country where PayPal is not working, or yes they may have problems with PayPal after they got scamed (charged back) and got a negative balance and they can't use PP at that time... ect , BUT they may have a good friend with PayPal willing to make the purchase for them as a gift, or by receiving back the money with another payment method like MB , Western Union, blizzard game time 2 months GC's, agreed in game currency , ect ect.

I know we can gift core coins to people via rep , but that is not a fair way to help our friends since rep is earned by making helpful posts and guides or bringing good ideas to the site. not to mention the max we could "gift" is 5000, so this is not an option in my opinion.

This not only will make happy people having friends here with PayPal and Credit Cards options but also OnwedCore staff selling a little more CC's to the community.

Thanks for reading my suggestion , and i wish you a great day ^^
    WTS gold on EU Auchindoun / Jaedenar / Dunemaul --> Alliance and Horde ! Very cheap !

Give the ability to buy CC's for friends suggestion
    sgurb's Avatar Core Cooltitle CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    40/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great Idea, definitely noted. While I am open for the idea, we also have to see the flipside of it, but I think its worth to try it.

Axionsteel's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice idea in my opinion!