Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Why Use the Ownedcore Buy/Sell/Trade Sections?

This is a frequent question I've had from many new members to the site. I've had many people ask me, "What is the benefit of using Ownedcore's trading section over buying games and services from other websites?" The answer is simple, really. You save a ton of money and hook some great deals. There are people on this site selling 30 day game time for World of Warcraft for something close to 5 dollars a month. That's a hell of a lot better than paying 15.99 (Or whatever your local taxes total it out to).

On top of this, you can snag some great deals on hand-farmed gold and items, so you get way better prices than going to some of the gold services out there. You can buy and trade anything related to games here on Ownedcore. CD keys, gold/currency, in-game items, accounts, and more are available from our section. If you want to sell frequently here at Ownedcore, don't forget to check out more about getting an ID Verified title if you're interested in building trust between you and your clients.

Remember to use safe trading practices and keep good records of your activities here on the site with your clients. If there is theft or a scam, the mods may be able to help you if you keep good enough records. Once again, trades should always be insulated with safe practices, as to avoid trouble. Personally, I've had no trouble trading here on OC, and I've grabbed some pretty great deals and sold off a few game accounts myself.

Why Use the Ownedcore Buy/Sell/Trade Sections?