Thanks G/R
    3/13
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i read this like a few days ago and a friend told me today as he was was doing the daily quest hyjal defender chromie says "i cant beleive you guys are still fighting in hyjal you should see what happens after this"

hint for expanion in game?

Vengeance of the Void Pages 2-15 Leaked! (Image Heavy)
    BaddyMcBad's Avatar Knight-Lieutenant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by givemhell View Post
    i read this like a few days ago and a friend told me today as he was was doing the daily quest hyjal defender chromie says "i cant beleive you guys are still fighting in hyjal you should see what happens after this"

hint for expanion in game?
    I guarantee that is referring to after the Hyjal dailies are finished and Hyjal is restored.

Emilie Autumn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by BaddyMcBad View Post
    I guarantee that is referring to after the Hyjal dailies are finished and Hyjal is restored.
    I guarantee you that it is so vague that it could refer to anything in the future.
    Interview: Is it all behind the face?
    Emilie: No, it's all beneath the skirt.

Tazojin's Avatar Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Cannibalman View Post
    THe document is not fake, at least I dont think its fake
    As for the header, well Santa Monica is the HQ of Activision Blizzard
    Activision | Blizzard
    Says it right their.
    MMo-champion does not know shit, they said the header is fake, thier wrong,
    WoWinsider has no internal links in Blizzard, they are not affiliated with Blizzard at all. If WoWWiki or Curse said that, then id believe them, their trusted fan sites.
    Also yea a lot of shit is going on, but I think its true and it will definitly be released at Blizzcon
    At the same time it matches up to when they annoucned Cataclysm. About 8 months into Wrath, we were in late Ulduar when Cata was aannounced so it matches an announcment at Blizzcon.
    overall intersting read, if this is fake, they must have put in a lot of effort, but it will give me lols if blizz says somethign completely different.
    WoWWiki is pretty much dying and MMO-Champion is a part of Curse now. Gonna laugh when they discredit this at Blizzcon.

DrWho1988's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Tazojin View Post
    WoWWiki is pretty much dying and MMO-Champion is a part of Curse now. Gonna laugh when they discredit this at Blizzcon.
    WoWWiki is dying because 95% (not the actual number) of the community moved to WoWPedia.org, which is owned by Curse as well
    Last edited by DrWho1988; 07-13-2011 at 10:09 PM.

"I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas." - Ron Paul

Sodee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you were as lore-accurate as you claimed to be, Aphel... you would notice the multitude of inaccuracies in the "article", as well as things that simply will never happen.

DrWho1988's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Sodee View Post
    If you were as lore-accurate as you claimed to be, Aphel... you would notice the multitude of inaccuracies in the "article", as well as things that simply will never happen.
    How can you possibly know that something will never happen (atleast as far as lore goes)? The Warcraft lore is not set in stone. Blizzard has full and complete control over their property. I mean honestly, it's Blizz's lore they can literally do whatever the f*** they wish. The Cataclysm leak seemed like something that would never happen and lots of people were skeptical at the time. Worgen and Goblins as playable races? Blizzard would never do that. Totally revamp and redesign old content? Blizzard would never do that either. Oh wait, they did
    Last edited by DrWho1988; 07-16-2011 at 09:06 AM.

"I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas." - Ron Paul

Sodee's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wait, you're comparing the Cataclysm leak to this? The cataclysm leak had proof to back up text, screenshots and more than a simple 'article' with bad fan fiction writing. Here's why Worgen / Goblin made sense... if you have any clue at all about lore:

Goblins served the Horde pretty much exclusively before the Third War. Even in today's Azeroth they still favor the Horde, giving them use of their zeppelins. The Goblins that are joining the back up with the Horde are more than likely only a minority amongst the Goblin race (probably under a Trade Prince) and the majority of the race will still remain neutral, lore-wise.

The Worgen allying themselves to the Alliance are more than likely the transformed nation of Gilneas, once one of the seven bastions of Human power. Their ruler, Lord Genn Greymane, pulled their support of the Alliance after the Second War because he refused to spend his nation's resources on keeping the orcs alive in internment camps. He shut his nation off from the rest of the world, and no one has seen the Gilneans in over 10 years. Since then a Worgen infestation has taken place just outside of the Greymane Wall, and it is fairly safe to assume that if one of these beasts ever got loose in the isolated nation, they could easily turn it's majority.
    Your argument of 'this is Blizzards lore, they can do whatever the **** they want with it' is entirely ridiculous and baseless. Blizz has nearly 100% stuck to their base lore, and obviously as expansions come and go, they expand upon their lore. They aren't going to butcher the hell out of what is already there for a coming expansion. This is an MMORPG, not plastic surgery. Even the addition of the Draenai and the Blood Elves made sense, from a lore aspect. The Draenai once lived on Outland, the planet Draenor with the orcs, when the Burning Legion enslaved the orcs via bloodlust, they orcs massacred the Draenai: Naturally they joined the horde. The Blood Elves (Sin'dorei) were exiled from the alliance for using Fel Magic and allying with the Naga, being that Sylvannas Windrunner was once Blood Elf, she requested the horde take them in.

Neither of the suggested races make sense in the least. The Ethereals have never been more than neutral in any regard, and are even more about making money and hoarding technology than the Goblins are. The Naga are considered evil by both sides, they are twisted aberrations of what was once an ancient race of Night Elves. You'd be better off telling me that Ogres are going to join the horde, that fits.

chaggs's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i love how this entire thing just got proved wrong

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by chaggs View Post
    i love how this entire thing just got proved wrong
    Well it was proved some time ago :P Don't you love how our other leak proved to be correct then ?

Jaerin's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    29/126
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm not so sure its "wrong". I have a sneaking suspicion that it very well could have been correct at the time, and perhaps because of the leak they decided to pull out the pandas. The fact they said Pandas were supposed to be in TBC leads me to believe that they may have unmoth-balled it and brought it out.

Total speculation, but its possible.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234