0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Emilie Autumn View Post
    you need to learn to rread its a leak not a speculation,m from wowinsider. -rep for ur fail (yes im posting this to every one of you who fail to read)
    Like i said in the post you quoted, it has no evidence of proof. It is not a "leak" confirming his stupid speculations. If it is a leak, give me a direct link to it.

I know you're only sticking up for him because he's on your friends list but sometimes common sense can outweigh stupidity.

If this get's passed off as a joke, a thread is a joke. A news article stuck on the front page is not.

Next WoW Expansion leak
    Emilie Autumn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Vixxi View Post
    Like i said in the post you quoted, it has no evidence of proof. It is not a "leak" confirming his stupid speculations. If it is a leak, give me a direct link to it.

I know you're only sticking up for him because he's on your friends list but sometimes common sense can outweigh stupidity.

If this get's passed off as a joke, a thread is a joke. A news article stuck on the front page is not.
    http://www.wow.com/2009/08/10/cataclysm-races-leaked/

common sense didnt outweigh your stupidity since you stil lhaven't read the reputable source that doesnt go off claiming truth on every whim, they confirmed it when they had multiple sources tellingthem it is truth.

WoW.com has learned through multiple sources close to the situation some details on the next expansion
    since you cant rread click the link ill c/p the quote from the site for you.

please go now. and a warnign to all of you who are extremley wrong get prepared to be lol'd at in the shoutbawx, you fought against WOTLK, it came true, you fought against BC, it came true. go now this one WAS a LEAK not SPECULATION as was previously stated on the masks, blizzards placement of the two sets of masks before hte others was a subtle hint.

they do it very often actually, you could find Ebon hold in EPL before WOTLK was released, you could see draenei and blood elves around azeroth prior to BC was released. fact is this game wil lbe announced in a week at Blizzcon and you people wil lstill be stupid enough to say its speculation. learn to valify your own comments BEFORE you go and flame others reasearched topics..
    Interview: Is it all behind the face?
    Emilie: No, it's all beneath the skirt.

yourtey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    those races would screw up alot of stuff... gadgetzan and bootybay would be horde cities. and sfk would be a horde only instance.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yourtey View Post
    those races would screw up alot of stuff... gadgetzan and bootybay would be horde cities. and sfk would be a horde only instance.
    no mate, a smal portion of the goblins would go hrode not the entire lot, as the goblins themselves are split among themselves (kinda like trolls and theyre tribes).

and SFK is actually controlled by the dark mage Argual, not the worgen of Gilneas or the Worgen of the alter dimension, it'd stay a open instance, and the goblins (for the msot part) will stay neutral.

there are wayyy tomany complication for blizzard to swap reputations to be alliance/horde bias for them to do it they jsut creat new ones.

Kykyske's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would quit WoW for good if this was true.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Kykyske View Post
    I would quit WoW for good if this was true.
    yeah we all say that but we never stay away. 90% of wow palyers quit, 90% come back in 2 days, then 90% of that remainign 1% are back the enxt week. good luck beating it =P

Patchumz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Emilie Autumn View Post
    yeah its not sargeras him self im not expecting that, he wil llikley be the end all game boss of wow as technically his removal from the universe would remove almsot all the evil.

now please think before you post you idiot wowinsider is jsut as reputable as MMO champ, jsut because MMO champ didnt haev the smae sources doesnt make it false, fact is mmochamp staff is easier to get into then WoW insider.

and what the hell amkes you think Hunter_play should loose his position when you cant even read???? you missed the big link down the bottom from the most repoutable, and the one to get the first leak on all the expansions which confirmed it as a LEAK not just a SPECULATION. Hunter has given PLENTY to the mmowned community, you havent idiot..

you should loose your donator title, cuz after you donated 12$ all you gave to the world is another idiot who flames before he reads half way down the god damn page T_T

EDIT: blizzcon in one week, expect official announcments at it.
    I again say, THERE'S NO PROOF, all speculation.. Wow-Insider made a post, so did MMO champion.. Wow insider says they have a 'reliable source'. In other words, they can't provide proof that they have the information, to anyone that looks at their post it looks like complete speculation. I could say I have a reliable source that told me level cap goes to 100 next expansion.. and when I say reliable I found a guy that said he was from Blizzard on some random forum and he screenshotted a photoshopped character select screen or something..

Nothing is proven, NOTHING AT ALL, stop being all high-and-mighty with your stupid speculation. Without hard evidence or Worldofwarcraft.com/Blizzard announcing it, it's not a leak... it's a rumor based on speculation. - Edit; True leaks contain some form of proof.. like when alpha screenshots were leaked.. SS or it didn't happen.
    Last edited by Patchumz; 08-13-2009 at 03:21 AM.

Fintie123's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It sounds like a joke, but I've read about this before, it may be a joke but it may also be the real deal since Blizzard trademarked Cataclysm.
    You can read more here World of Warcraft: Cataclysm. Patch 4.0 (speculation) | LoreCrafted
    It sounds pretty awesome though, hope Blizzard makes it.

slojko's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    this is ****ing dumb if the next expansion is about mealstrom then the new classes would be high elf and naga because some mana addicted high elves (bloodelves) were traveling and crashed into mealstrom and became naga

Silverstein's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything Wow.com says is true.

Ascelyn's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I rly hope this aint true.. I dont want worgens and goblins as the next race..

lolqq's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looking at the pattern of "hero" classes. A new class would be something from warcraft 3 "heros". Death Knight was one of the heros you can build in the game so here are others. So here are my ideas an speculation...
    The possibilites are endless though...It depends on what lore about the Maelstrom blizz will pull out of the ass
    Mountain King - mix of warrior/mage or completely new abilities
    Lich(Not lich king -rolls eyes-) - Like a frost mage/warlock combo.
    Dreadlord - Lore wise, its too good to be true, plus I have no idea what the Maelstrom lore will bring, and the Burning Legion has already been defeated.
    Shadow Hunter - Some form of it can be adapted in the game. Like sort of a hunter which has skills with thrown instead of bow/xbow/gun. And "voodo" magic (what trolls use).
    Demon Hunter- Could be very possible, in wc3 there were many demon hunters, Illidan was just the most famous one. Just like Arthas became the most famous DK. They will have to implement new weapons in the game (warglaive weapon class).. but the spells.. Warlock already has immolation, Priests have Mana burn, Locks have Metamorphosis, and evasion is dodge.. So well, its kind of hard to imagine the abilities, let alone talents.
    Archmage - eh, not possible since you already have mage
    Blood mage - Well just thought of something, maybe those 2 can be "upgrades" at lvl 55 for a mage to choose from. But this will have to apply to every class...so not possible..
    Beastmaster - Pretty much like a hunter now so not possible
    Keeper of the Grove/ Priestess of the Moon - Well they "could" be a part of the upgrades at lvl 55 KotG for males/ PotM for females...idk...

Virall's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One neutral race Pandaren ftw !

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Patchumz View Post
    I again say, THERE'S NO PROOF, all speculation.. Wow-Insider made a post, so did MMO champion.. Wow insider says they have a 'reliable source'. In other words, they can't provide proof that they have the information, to anyone that looks at their post it looks like complete speculation. I could say I have a reliable source that told me level cap goes to 100 next expansion.. and when I say reliable I found a guy that said he was from Blizzard on some random forum and he screenshotted a photoshopped character select screen or something..

Nothing is proven, NOTHING AT ALL, stop being all high-and-mighty with your stupid speculation. Without hard evidence or Worldofwarcraft.com/Blizzard announcing it, it's not a leak... it's a rumor based on speculation. - Edit; True leaks contain some form of proof.. like when alpha screenshots were leaked.. SS or it didn't happen.
    a leak is information not publicly relased by the company itself, if it was on warcraft.com itd be a ANNOUNCEED expansion not a LEAKED expansion. now for the last time prepare to get wtf owned in less then a week. there was a eason that wow.com said ud hear bout it at blizzocn, because theyre sources give them the agenda for what hasnt been publicly announced about the event. btw i nal logic "SS or it didn't happen." applies to anything so where your SS or it didn't happen that there is no expansion at all? ell i see you have none..
    Originally Posted by slojko View Post
    this is ****ing dumb if the next expansion is about mealstrom then the new classes would be high elf and naga because some mana addicted high elves (bloodelves) were traveling and crashed into mealstrom and became naga
    naga rent high elves they re deformed night elves who were left on the city of azshara as it sank. high elves escaped east to EK when the cataclysm hit night elves escaped to the west.

Equ1N0X's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by yourtey View Post
    FALSE. Only a small faction of goblins will join the hrode. steamwheedle remains neutral and sfk remains an evil worgen brainwashing center

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast