1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Emilie Autumn View Post
    read the websites and lore people NOT bull shit it is CONFIRMED from INSIDE sources that WON'T be revealed because they would be lost...

read over the multiple posts on lore of goblins and worgen it is mostly true. but what they missed is that goblins are not as a whole an empire, the majority of goblins are split between the steamwheedle and Venture co. factions whom are fighting among eachother for resources.

that still lieave 2-3 trade princes, one of which allied himself to hte horde when he belived they had a chance during the second war. a CHANCE in the second war as split up settlments. they are now a fully blown empire, its easily viewable that they would go straight for horde now that the chances of them succeding are so greatly increased.

but then we are left with the worgen, now contray to popular belief there are more then one kind of worgen, and they are not werewolves. there are four known clans the Nightbane of duskwood (alter dimensional) there are the Moonrage (cursed my Argual) terrowulf (alter dimensional) and finally the Wolfcult(yet agian cursed vilalgers thansk to argual, this time under the command of the lich king)

now we know from lore that the alter dimensional worgen did originaly claim to help Velinde star song, yet they used her to summon more of themselves from another dimension. when she went to find argual for help she disapeared (belived to be in the other dimension now) this COULD lead to a plot where the worgen break from the other dimension where she has befrended them fully and now brings them back to azeroth as an ally to the alliance.

then the other possibility (more likley) is that the residents of gilneas who live only slightly south of the Moonrage worgen were to be inflicted with the curse themselves. and have taken a liking toward staying that way (if this is true the new strenght from such a evolution would be a good explanation for Gilneas survivng the scourge and possibly even the naga) these Gilneas Worgen could easily fit into lore to be allined with the alliance.

and maelstrom it wasnt a big guess the game goes in orgder of weak to stronger lore wise, the black draon flight and black rock orcs where no match for the might of the Burning legion, who where defeated by Illidan, whom was defeated by arthas, who is no match for the source of all Azerothian universes evil, Sargeras, who's avatar lays entombed in the maelstrom.

so to finish this it aint totally it aint totally impossible. its very real all in all.

and regarding death knights, it is possible goblins COULD have become them during WOTLK, but the rule of the wow expansions is that they precede each other by two years, meaning the worgen will appear alliance side two years too late to become a Death knight, as mograine and such are palnning to leave the world once we reach Ice crown Citadel, they say it themselves.

im tired now so people who cant accept change begin flaming me as usual.

While Sargeras' Avatar does exist in azeroth, his actual spiritual manifestation and current host reside in the legion's homeworld. i do not expect him to make an appearance in the maelstrom. i can also say that this expansion's development commenced in march 2009 and is expected [estimated] to be released in october of 2010.

In addition thanks to obox for the info on gilneas. I really didnt think about that but it makes sense.

Next WoW Expansion leak
    MadK's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Warden as Alliance? Hmph.

corpse911's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    when does the wow movie come out they are making

gangstagreen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds cool, but it's highly unlikely race wise. Blizzard would realize the confusion the Worgen and Goblin would put on players. It would probaby be a level 90 cap due to the ten level cap jump from previous expansions. Why would Blizzard, again, implement such a small area such as the Maelstromn in their expansion? Unless there is a portal leading to an ulternate whatever, it wouldn't make sense, as Northrend and BC content is fairly larger. Finally, they wouldn't leak so much information at this time, unless they were sure to release it publicly in the next few months. So, you never know. The subject the thread covers is good, but is very sketchy. I could be wrong, but don't get your hopes up, guys.
    Project Eve of Imagination - Open-ended WoW RP, I need all the help I can get. PM ME!

tumi2000's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wolvar am i right not worgen

johnyluck's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i guess you never heard of halloween holiday in wow

why is this posted up here?

AlienVamp92's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lvl 90... Sounds like funserver -.-

Dwight K. Schrute's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Although I believe it, a LOT (all) of this is speculation....

Lazeka's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heard the same info days ago and yet nothing about where this info came from. Call me skeptical, you'd be right.

boomkinner's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why tell its 100% real on the front page since this is all speculation....

sunetekh's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm sure maelstorm will be the next expansion, but the races would look so comical in those models that I don't even think they would be playable, goblin models would need to be updated (And their dance) And worgens cannot even equip anything but some weapons, blizz would REALLY need to work on those races for them to fit into horde or alliance.

ades bedes's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well they have to come with an expansion anyway, and a while ago they also bought rights for the movie.

It´s all a matter of time 0_o

redcat's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As long as it isnt on champion, wow-europe, worldofwarcraft, or any other major site - this is not believable tbh

Patchumz's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    100% speculation, extremely misleading topic title for people that aren't educated on the subject.

Hunterplay's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Patchumz View Post
    100% speculation, extremely misleading topic title for people that aren't educated on the subject.
    Not speculation a leak...And obviously some people haven't been looking cus it's on WoW.com and champion...
    Former News Team Member

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast