Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not a joke now shut up. From my knowledge Worgen and Pandarian are going to be in the expansion after this one.

Next WoW Expansion leak
    7upisnice's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For one, this topic is very misleading.

The expansion hasn't been leaked. This is all speculation and theory until PROVEN otherwise. Just because Blizzard added new masks for the Hallow's End event, that doesn't mean they will be new playable races. I find it interesting how every one still thinks Goblins and Werewolves will be playable races, only because they were the first new masks found in 3.2's PTR. If you are one of those who don't know about the other masks, Blizzard added naga/ogre/etc. masks to 3.2's PTR. Don't believe me? Here's proof (http://static.************.com/mmoc/...0128masks2.jpg). The lore is plausible for both werewolves and goblins to join either Alliance or Horde, but honestly would Blizzard lack creativity and put the goblins on the horde or turn towards werewolves as a possible race? There are so many other more considerable races to chose from.

Remove or rename this thread because it's just a theory that doesn't have any evidence besides the fact that they were the FIRST NEW MASKS for the Hallow's End event found in the 3.2 PTR.

Also, this is a pretty bad thinking process for those who believe goblins/werewolves will be the next playable races. It's a lot like "A+B = B+C, therefore A=C" in the sense that "Playable races have their own Halloween masks, therefore the new masks MUST be playable races." This is like saying "I fit into my suit, my suit fits in my briefcase, therefore I must be able to fit in my briefcase."
    Last edited by 7upisnice; 08-11-2009 at 04:34 PM.
    Fry, don't worry. I'm a doctor
    <(;,,;<) Zoidburg Kirby

Gawdlaw's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lies just bullshit. -.-

-------------------------------------------
    Retired Model Editor - Graphic Designer - Cameraman - Video Editor
    Flamewalker.deviantart.com / youtube.com/redmammothproduction

The Maffyx's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTB valid sources, wowwiki isn't a source.

Chris-h11's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 7upisnice View Post

Also, this is a pretty bad thinking process for those who believe goblins/werewolves will be the next playable races. It's a lot like "A+B = B+C, therefore A=C" in the sense that "Playable races have their own Halloween masks, therefore the new masks MUST be playable races." This is like saying "I fit into my suit, my suit fits in my briefcase, therefore I must be able to fit in my briefcase."
    umm... if A+B=B+C then A DOES equal C....

Edit: Not saying I don't agree with you, just a little confused

Igzz's Avatar ✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬✬ CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    59/76
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Saw this on XPlay on G4TV (:

Sounds cool, but I bet a bunch of people will quit.

Phygar's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Thanks G/R
    7/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 7upisnice View Post
    The rectangles and squares analogy would have worked better.

94RedShadow's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Worgen and Goblin are most likely false, don't expect much of that... they wouldn't take such random races and add them to the game... that's not blizzard
    Anyway Cataclysm is indeed the name, because as much may know, Blizzard had already said it was a key word... anyway probably as they also wrote that something was luring from water when in Murlocs Lore... there's probably a Murloc hing going on there... maybe :P

Tazaak's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Brian Peppers View Post
    Your right about most information, but Worgens and Goblins are not going to be in the next expansion. Not only are Goblins neutral, but my friend actually works in in one of the devolpment parts of blizzard entertainment company...But all other info is pretty much true, its going to be level 90 etc etc Swirl in the middle. My friend had told me that they may add a different class again (Another hero class) But it is to early in the devlopment to know. So some of this leaked info is correct, but not all of it.
    yes because it makes total sense to violate the non disclosure agreement and ruin any job security your "friend" once had

Fyrex's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The dumbass that posted this needs to get half a brain.

Slaughto's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guys, stop trolling this post with "The dumbass that posted this needs to get half a bran." or whatever.

I agree, show us evidence of where this was leaked, then show where that source got its information, and so on untill it goes to blizzard. Otherwise, stop trolling.

ON TOPIC: I think that would be really cool (the worgen and goblins), and i would DEFINITELY would play a worgen.

Also, I'm calling it now, the next heroic class is going to be Demon Hunter. As far as I am aware, the Demon Hunter is ONLY type of player (other then the various druids of _____ <-- name there) class thingy that has not been covered in WoW.

Tellie's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    first of all i don't believe it. after some thinking and research i found out that if the new expansion will be there. And we could running to maelstrom and all the other islands around it ( the eye ) why would it be the goblins or worgen? cause on those islands lives the naga's !?!

agni's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As said before, none of these information have been proven, only speculation. I highly doupt that Worgen and Goblin would come as playable races, why would they even? Always there is a change but those are like 2 of the most unplayable races if u look how they are in game atm. Well, everything is possible. Time to release the list again

In 2003 (before WoW went live) Blizzard supposedly
    posted this list of the gameplan/outline of all zones/expansions up to level 100."

Draenor Set

Azuremyst Isle - 1 to 10 /
    Bloodmyrk Isle - 10 to 20 /
    Eversong Forest - 1 to 10 /
    Quel'thalas - 10 to 20 /
    Hellfire Peninsula - 58 to 62 /
    Zangarmarsh - 60 to 64
    Terokkar Forest - 61 to 65 /
    The Deadlands - 63 to 67 /
    Nagrand - 64 to 68
    Blade's Edge Mountains - 66 to 70 /
    Netherstorm - 67 to 70 /
    Shadowmoon Valley - 69 to 70

- Northrend Set

Borean Tundra - 67 to 70 /
    Howling Fjord - 67 to 70 /
    Dragonblight - 69 to 72 /
    Grizzly Hills - 70 to 73 /
    Crystalsong Forest - 72 to 75 /
    Zul'drak - 73 to 76 /
    Sholazar Basin - 75 to 79 /
    Storm Peaks - 76 to 80 /
    Icecrown Glacier - 78 to 80

- Maelstrom Set

Gilneas - 77 to 80 /
    Grim Batol - 78 to 81 /
    Kul Tiras - 79 to 82 /
    Kezan - 81 to 86 /
    Tel Abim - 83 to 85 /
    Zandalar - 84 to 87 /
    Plunder Isle - 86 to 88 /
    The Broken Isles - 87 to 90 /
    The Maelstrom - 89 to 90

- Plane Set

Pandaria - 1 to 10 /
    Hiji - 10 to 20

Wolfenhold - 1 to 10 /
    Xorothian Plains - 10 to 20

The Green Lands - 88 to 91 /
    The Dying / Paradise - 91 to 94 /
    The Emerald Nightmare - 94 to 97 /
    The Eye of Ysera - 97 to 100 /
    Deephome - 88 to 91 /
    Skywall - 91 to 94 /
    The Abyssal Maw - 94 to 97 /
    The Firelands - 97 to 100

- Legion Set

K'aresh - 96 to 99 /
    Argus Meadowlands - 97 to 100 /
    Mac'Aree - 99 to 100 /
    Maw of Oblivion - 100+ /
    The Burning Citadel - 100+

As you can see, many of zones in draenor set and especially in northrend set have made it through to wow. I'm not saying that maelstrom would be like that, but i highly think that MOST of those areas will come there
    Check out all my cool exploration videos at my youtube channel =)
    https://www.youtube.com/user/Harzzaa

Seifer's Avatar Site Donator
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a hoax most likely, don't see a reason for Blizzard to extend the Emerald Dream inside the game in the past few patches only not to use it again.

Emilie Autumn's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    read the websites and lore people NOT bull shit it is CONFIRMED from INSIDE sources that WON'T be revealed because they would be lost...

read over the multiple posts on lore of goblins and worgen it is mostly true. but what they missed is that goblins are not as a whole an empire, the majority of goblins are split between the steamwheedle and Venture co. factions whom are fighting among eachother for resources.

that still lieave 2-3 trade princes, one of which allied himself to hte horde when he belived they had a chance during the second war. a CHANCE in the second war as split up settlments. they are now a fully blown empire, its easily viewable that they would go straight for horde now that the chances of them succeding are so greatly increased.

but then we are left with the worgen, now contray to popular belief there are more then one kind of worgen, and they are not werewolves. there are four known clans the Nightbane of duskwood (alter dimensional) there are the Moonrage (cursed my Argual) terrowulf (alter dimensional) and finally the Wolfcult(yet agian cursed vilalgers thansk to argual, this time under the command of the lich king)

now we know from lore that the alter dimensional worgen did originaly claim to help Velinde star song, yet they used her to summon more of themselves from another dimension. when she went to find argual for help she disapeared (belived to be in the other dimension now) this COULD lead to a plot where the worgen break from the other dimension where she has befrended them fully and now brings them back to azeroth as an ally to the alliance.

then the other possibility (more likley) is that the residents of gilneas who live only slightly south of the Moonrage worgen were to be inflicted with the curse themselves. and have taken a liking toward staying that way (if this is true the new strenght from such a evolution would be a good explanation for Gilneas survivng the scourge and possibly even the naga) these Gilneas Worgen could easily fit into lore to be allined with the alliance.

and maelstrom it wasnt a big guess the game goes in orgder of weak to stronger lore wise, the black draon flight and black rock orcs where no match for the might of the Burning legion, who where defeated by Illidan, whom was defeated by arthas, who is no match for the source of all Azerothian universes evil, Sargeras, who's avatar lays entombed in the maelstrom.

so to finish this it aint totally it aint totally impossible. its very real all in all.

and regarding death knights, it is possible goblins COULD have become them during WOTLK, but the rule of the wow expansions is that they precede each other by two years, meaning the worgen will appear alliance side two years too late to become a Death knight, as mograine and such are palnning to leave the world once we reach Ice crown Citadel, they say it themselves.

im tired now so people who cant accept change begin flaming me as usual.
    Interview: Is it all behind the face?
    Emilie: No, it's all beneath the skirt.

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast