Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Re: DDoS and HTTP Flooding are Illegal (even when your from Denmark)

This really isn't anything to worry about, just some attention-seeking youth caught up in the romance of the media-glorified "computer hacking wars" that will never happen. If he posed any significant threat to mmowned or affiliates, you wouldn't know an attack was taking place until it was too late. He's probably trying some stupid shit that a google search for "vBulletin® Version 3.6.8 exploits" would turn up (or milw0rm exploits, if he had ever done anything of the sort before).

DDoS is a pretty crude attack, IMO an XSS attack would've been his best bet (I haven't really checked the site for vulnerabilities, but most sites have them).

As for brute forcing, was he just trying to BF an admin account?

Kids these days -.-

DDoS and HTTP Flooding are Illegal (even when your from Denmark)
    Marlo's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

trying to BF accounts on mmowned is just like walking upto matt and asking for a ban. You are locked out after 5 turns AND your ip is reported to us for doing it ^^

R4mbo | Mr. R's Avatar Established Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DEATH and Reallife VIOLENCE works against hackers! If someone identifies him, please release all personal informations!
    (he should know what he risks...)
    Last edited by R4mbo | Mr. R; 12-01-2007 at 01:19 PM.
    † Snitchstianity - Shadowpriest †
    † Join the Snitchstianity now!
    † Find the Truth
    † Remember the Number of the Snitch: 777
    † Join us or die!
    † I EAT SCAMMERS!!! :hf: :icon_hungry:

Gothian's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Im a member of d3scene too, wtf is this about >.< I knew I should have never joined that MMowned wannabe site, they even have the same theme >.<

Soon you can find my projects at: www.termight.info

Virosyphon's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Drathnar View Post
    Honestly i don't agree.. hes just a kid he don't need to be going to jail.. plus the normal process (for attacks on non sensitive data) is contact their isp they will try to deal with the problem then if that fails and they don't do their job then write a complaint to ic3

just to let you idiots know. MaXe(the person who matt is talking about) is older then matt. matt is the ****ing kid, MaXe is an adult.

Flying Piggy's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/5
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by Virosyphon View Post
    just to let you idiots know. MaXe(the person who matt is talking about) is older then matt. matt is the ****ing kid, MaXe is an adult.
    Just to let you know, you're now banned :banned:
    Oh and I'm 23 years old, that makes me older than both Matt and MaXe, but it also proves that being older doesn't always meen being more mature.
    Have fun playing MaXe's meat flute.

Democides's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    41/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

um, you said you got their ip's right? wnna post'em real quick?

Kuiren's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by §liver View Post
    um, you said you got their ip's right? wnna post'em real quick?
    mhm, I don't think Matt would like people taking this into their own hands.

Dragon[Sky]'s Avatar Anti-social Engineer
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ages? Yes.
    Maturity? Hell no!

Bane.'s Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

A good amount of members are older than matt...But not too close to as mature sometimes.. xP

GanjalfTheGreen's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He might not be a kid but he is certainly acting like one... :banned:

DNoob's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah he's just sooo immature cause he &quot;rushes decissions&quot;, and because he gets accused for hacking people and websites, and lets not forget all the rumours there is about him. He's also so immature due to he might have a big ego and due to he doesn't give a sh*t. But Idi Amin was immature as well then, cause he had a big ego and did terrible things as well. Napoleon was also immature due to he just invaded a lot of countries. Hitler was immature due to he was racist against jews and started a world war. Just live with that not every person on the internet wants to use advanced words in conversations when speaking short and clearly is preferable for some individuals simply due to it's faster and easyere to maintain a friendly or unfriendly conversation. Last but not least MMOwned is also very very mature, well everyone can see that right? Cause everyone that is mature, speaks like if they were born in the 60-70'ies and also used formalised speaking, in normal conversations that should just be non-formalised. Also spelling really good is also a sign of maturity apparently now, it's impressing how fast you can be mature if you can just spell really good like our own DragonSky, and also know how to speak formalised. So from now on, i think everybody should speak like they did in the 1950's cause everyone is then mature right away. There's a thing called "The Right to Speech", maybe it's "The Right to Speak", and that clearly states anyone can speak like they want to, and people shouldn't judge other people on the way how they speak nor how they look, or what their hobbies are. Take f.ex. just because a person might like german rap, just like MaXe, then he's out of nowhere a Nazi? It's really amazing how such a small thing just automatic goes from music to being nazi. I could of course go on forever, but it would be with no purpose. (wall of text crits you for unknown damage)
    Last edited by DNoob; 12-06-2007 at 12:53 PM.

Errage's Avatar Contributor Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by DNoob View Post
    Yeah he's just sooo immature cause he &quot;rushes decissions&quot;, and because he gets accused for hacking people and websites, and lets not forget all the rumours there is about him. He's also so immature due to he might have a big ego and due to he doesn't give a sh*t. But Idi Amin was immature as well then, cause he had a big ego and did terrible things as well. Napoleon was also immature due to he just invaded a lot of countries. Hitler was immature due to he was racist against jews and started a world war. Just live with that not every person on the internet wants to use advanced words in conversations when speaking short and clearly is preferable for some individuals simply due to it's faster and easyere to maintain a friendly or unfriendly conversation. Last but not least MMOwned is also very very mature, well everyone can see that right? Cause everyone that is mature, speaks like if they were born in the 60-70'ies and also used formalised speaking, in normal conversations that should just be non-formalised. Also spelling really good is also a sign of maturity apparently now, it's impressing how fast you can be mature if you can just spell really good like our own DragonSky, and also know how to speak formalised. So from now on, i think everybody should speak like they did in the 1950's cause everyone is then mature right away. There's a thing called "The Right to Speech", maybe it's "The Right to Speak", and that clearly states anyone can speak like they want to, and people shouldn't judge other people on the way how they speak nor how they look, or what their hobbies are. Take f.ex. just because a person might like german rap, just like MaXe, then he's out of nowhere a Nazi? It's really amazing how such a small thing just automatic goes from music to being nazi. I could of course go on forever, but it would be with no purpose. (wall of text crits you for unknown damage)

Your english often does show your maturity level (Excluding those who don't have English as a first language) because chances are you are more knowledgable, and are more willing to really think things out before acting.

People who have horrible, near unintelligible writing are often very immature, and resort to calling people:

-A variety of different names, all basically 'Gay'
    -Noob / n00b
    -Retard

And that's pretty well it. They don't think things out, and get themselves banned, then complain for being banned, as if they did nothing wrong.

Most people who complain about being banned completely deserved it. The discussions about Blizzard banning people for using programs and bots like Glider, wall hacks, etc. sadden me, of COURSE you got banned, you did something against the rules, which you agree to every time you download a patch.

My point is: Immaturity gets you nowhere.
    I used to be a Super Mod. Now I'm just Super, thanks for asking.

Dragon[Sky]'s Avatar Anti-social Engineer
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fine, a few words at MaXe.
    I left because you wanted me to. Aren't you happy? I haven't given up anything of value you've told me.
    I am sure you won't believe me but.../care?
    I had no other choice.
    I tried, and failed, you know very well.
    And yes, I am involved in this so called, "war", whether I like it or not. You forced me.
    I have nothing personal against you, I have better things to do than hate on you. I am just severely disappointed by you, and I despise you somewhat, but I cannot hate you, after all, I've learnt too much of you.
    Have a nice day. : )

~Regards, Dragon[Sky]

Drathnar's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Me > U View Post
    Not very clever either, and to think you're more safe while being on wireless is not
    very clever my dear super good spelling and extreme well formalised dragonsky.
    erm I would suggest you refrain from threatening her...

on a side note Just let bygones be bygones its all in the past now and use what you know to benefit others and yourself malicious attacks and actions are not only detrimental to those you attack but also to yourself.. I have a good idea of your skill level. while not the greatest you might wish to pursue a career in the iss field and do what you love to do legally you have the skillset to do that.. why screw it up with childish antics..

edit.. And i have no use for your IP, as i said before i do not nor will i ever maliciously attack anyone.. I just told ds that it indeed was yours and thats the end of it.. I just really think that you have potential and you should use it for good things instead of throwing it away on stupid stuff.. hell i make 115k a year at my current job as well as a good 80-100k consulting.. and I am not that old.. your what 20? get a good job use what you know to benefit, get an iss degree if you need to (depends on the company that hires you).. It's a great field to be in don't fek it up by doing illegal shit... :P
    Last edited by Drathnar; 12-06-2007 at 02:31 PM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast