0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Legendary

What this game basically is, is a list of great ideas packed into a crappy game.
    Routine: Kill, Suck up signet power, die, restart. Did I mention there's no save thing, just an autosave...

Game: Legendary
    Genre: First-Person Shooter
    Developer: Spark Unlimited

PC, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3

Legendary tells the story of Charles Deckard, an art thief who is duped into stealing Pandora’s Box. When he inadvertently opens it, he releases hordes of beasts thought to be fictional – such as werewolves and gryphons – into an unprepared modern world. A full scale war between man and myth begins, and it is quickly complicated by the actions of powerful secret societies. As the person responsible for releasing this terror, Deckard’s unwittingly become the only person capable of containing it once more and saving civilization from being destroyed by the terrifying creatures.

suggested system requirements:
    Pentium 4 3 GHz, 1 GB RAM, graphic card 256 MB (GeForce 6800 or better), 13 GB HDD, Windows XP SP2/Vista.

In my honest opinion I like the graphics, sort of... in lots of parts of the game it looks like crap, but it does have its parts where it actually looks really good, I think they worked really well on the gryphons but not much on anything else...

I suppose this speaks for itself, they don't look like they even worked on the werewolf much, but the effects of him draining the signet power on the ground is pretty cool, and has some pretty neat effects/graphics.

Thats the power thingy you can drain, not a great picture that I took off the internet, but its good enough. I couldn't actually find him draining the power which is pretty cool, but oh well.

Now, I'd have too say that this actually looked really good, I don't know why, but they seemed too be obsessed with the gryphons. The guns looked decent, can't say they're the best.

The sounds for the draining of signet power like I've said before I think is very cool, the gun audio is pretty clear and you can tell that you're obviously shooting a gun lol. Noises: They get annoying quickly, the demon things that spawn from the ground always make sounds whenever they spawn (like every 5 seconds).

Spent 30 minutes playing the game, got used too the controls quickly, but I can't say it was fun, I mean I liked being able too just grab the fireman's axe and just start swinging at super human speeds and killing the fkn demons and quick as they spawned, draining their power and then healing.

This game pretty much is old, they used what people have done before so you're not expecting anything different.

Would have been a great idea too make this game, if someone hadn't already used this boring gameplay and same ol' mythology scenario thing...
    THIS SIGNATURE IS IN VIALOATION OF SITE RULES, PLEASE FIX ME!
    -Fault

Legendary
    Jchunx's Avatar Legendary

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hmm, I'll listen to that guy.
    Nice review, m8.

Edit:
    Uhh, it seems I messed up when doing the review part of my post.
    Last edited by Jchunx; 07-23-2009 at 09:38 AM.

obox's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    21 lines isn't much of a review but w/e