Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright, so no offense... but IMO a lot of the Project Mayhem entries were pretty lame. (Some are very good and creative). And I think some people didn't understand what the goal was at all. This contest was made to go CRAZY on. Like rip the game up and stamp MMOwned on it's pieces and literally make Mayhem in the name of MMOwned. So I thought all the pics where people were on emu by themselves with a sign on the ground or a pic of their char saying "Yay MMowned" missed the point.

Anyway, I decided I'd throw in my entry.

I posted threads repping MMOwned in every World of Warcraft forum (excluding individual class/race/battle group forums). Here was the general text:

Title: MMOwned.com! Exploits, Hacks, Guides for WoW!
    Join MMOwned.com TODAY for Free Hacks, Bots, and Exploits!!! Growing website with hundreds of thousands of WoW players just like you!

Learn how to get the advantage in PvP, both in arenas and BG's. Find out how Nihilium and other pro guilds get the bosses down in PvE.

Get the latest hacks, for both retail and private servers!

Learn to model edit, making the game look 100x cooler!

Also, get the inside news on the latest scams, and how you can get hundreds of accounts or thousands of gold, FAST.

NEW:

Download the Wrath of the Lich King EXCLUSIVELY on MMowned.com! We have it, and we'll share it with you. Just create an account on our forums

WotLK Patch download:
    http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/4320/wotlk3kt2.jpg

Arthas:
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/2874/arthasaa4.jpg
    http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/3289/lichkingds5.jpg
    http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/4...darthasnl7.jpg

Frostmourne:
    http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/9590/frostju5.png

DeathKnight:
    ImageShack - Hosting :: forthehordeqj3.jpg
    http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/8048/testzq9.jpg
    http://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-ge...ge-f-f-76.html
    ImageShack - Hosting :: screenshot052008021627kz4.jpg

REGISTRATION LINK: MMOwned - World of Warcraft Exploits, Hacks, Bots and Guides - Forum Rules
    I decided to use the WotLK content because that thread in the WoW General forum has had like.... average 350 people viewing it everytime I look at a regular traffic hour. So I teased the WoW community with some pics from the thread.

Here are the results. I uploaded 65 pics to photobucket concerning the event. Most of which are about one thread that stayed alive for a total 2.5 hours! in the Wrath of the Lich King forum with over 100 replies.

The album containing all the pic's thumbnails that can be used for viewing them all large enough to read:
    Zealot173522/Project Mayhem - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Slideshows that I made for people that didn't want to click every pic. Note: You can't see what it says in most of them because the slides can't get any larger, but you can get the general idea.
    Slideshow of Project Mayhem 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Slideshow of Project Mayhem 2 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Slideshow of Project Mayhem 3 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks a lot to all the other MMOwners that posted in the thread =) You made it a lot more fun to reply to the users, and helped keep the thread alive for as long as it did.

Cheers!

Heftydogg

Edit: The register link was actually a link to use me as a referral. I did this to estimate how many members I net gained off the posts on the forums. 23 referrals now and counting... This number is lower than how many I'm sure registered though, because other links to different sections of the site and the homepage were floating around as well. 23 new MMOwners though
    Last edited by Heftydogg; 05-20-2008 at 04:26 PM.

Project Mayhem Contest
    Clovian's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    haha hefty is was fun! it got alot of attention, i vote hefty to be the winrar.

piggish2000's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Heftydogg View Post
    Alright, so no offense... but IMO a lot of the Project Mayhem entries were pretty lame. (Some are very good and creative). And I think some people didn't understand what the goal was at all. This contest was made to go CRAZY on. Like rip the game up and stamp MMOwned on it's pieces and literally make Mayhem in the name of MMOwned. So I thought all the pics where people were on emu by themselves with a sign on the ground or a pic of their char saying "Yay MMowned" missed the point.
    Yea... I kinda lost >.< I didn't get that it was supposed to be advertising, I mis-read it
    D: I'm kinda stuck with not doing much D: but I'm going to attempt to do an icy edit, like I stated before, it'll just take me a while >.<

Chenquie's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Heftydogg View Post

Anyway, I decided I'd throw in my entry.

I posted threads repping MMOwned in every World of Warcraft forum (excluding individual class/race/battle group forums). Here was the general text:

Title: MMOwned.com! Exploits, Hacks, Guides for WoW!
    I decided to use the WotLK content because that thread in the WoW General forum has had like.... average 350 people viewing it everytime I look at a regular traffic hour. So I teased the WoW community with some pics from the thread.

Here are the results. I uploaded 65 pics to photobucket concerning the event. Most of which are about one thread that stayed alive for a total 2.5 hours! in the Wrath of the Lich King forum with over 100 replies.

The album containing all the pic's thumbnails that can be used for viewing them all large enough to read:
    Zealot173522/Project Mayhem - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The Slideshows that I made for people that didn't want to click every pic. Note: You can't see what it says in most of them because the slides can't get any larger, but you can get the general idea.
    Slideshow of Project Mayhem 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Slideshow of Project Mayhem 2 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
    Slideshow of Project Mayhem 3 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks a lot to all the other MMOwners that posted in the thread =) You made it a lot more fun to reply to the users, and helped keep the thread alive for as long as it did.

Cheers!

Heftydogg

Edit: The register link was actually a link to use me as a referral. I did this to estimate how many members I net gained off the posts on the forums. 23 referrals now and counting... This number is lower than how many I'm sure registered though, because other links to different sections of the site and the homepage were floating around as well. 23 new MMOwners though
    I did it before you :P

Heftydogg's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Neelz View Post
    I did it before you :P
    True that. Thanks for the inspiration for me to do this to reach even more people.

Wanted to make sure that I reached people on every forum, not just a forum that was hardly looked at. The WotLK forum was by far most successful though. All the rest had replies and views, but this one was truly epic.

24 now ^^

Kartio's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok heres pic of me advertising us at Trade channel on Bloodhoof EU alliance.
    Link: df - Image - TinyPic - Share the Experience!™

It is a bit small...

I did that on a scammed account, Shayena 70 Draenei Female Shaman. (With t6 head =D )

I hope im not too late

EDIT:

I logged to every character on the account and waited a while, and then said again this message to /2 (trade).
    Last edited by Kartio; 05-21-2008 at 10:53 AM.

Ket's Avatar Legendary
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will be announcing the winners tonight, if you got any submissions go ahead and get them in now.

Cursed's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope I'm not too late Was in the hospital...
    So here it is:

In earlier patches you could write 'www.MMowned.com' and a red message showed up like:
    'You can't say that sentence, because it contains illegal words or phrases'
    After 2.2.3 you couldn't still write it but now the red message wont show up. You'll just see the talking animation

(Yes this picture is taken from a private server but the 'reaction is exactly the same like on Live ones )

Deciphyr's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Redirecting young lings to mmowned.

Kartio's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    7/1
    Trade Feedback
    2 (50%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see no winners yet.

piggish2000's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by The Cool One View Post
    I see no winners yet.
    yea, have they been announced? I cant find where
    D: I'm kinda stuck with not doing much D: but I'm going to attempt to do an icy edit, like I stated before, it'll just take me a while >.<

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    will be announced soon

kgribbe's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by The Cool One View Post
    Ok heres pic of me advertising us at Trade channel on Bloodhoof EU alliance.
    Link: df - Image - TinyPic - Share the Experience!™

It is a bit small...

I did that on a scammed account, Shayena 70 Draenei Female Shaman. (With t6 head =D )

I logged to every character on the account and waited a while, and then said again this message to /2 (trade).
    Jack ass, whats worse is that ur coming here to brag like a 10 year old

Clovian's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by kgribbe View Post
    Jack ass, whats worse is that ur coming here to brag like a 10 year old
    umm thats the point of the contest, to do that type of stuff and post it here. its closed anyways bro.

Zokmag's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I got a +0 rep for my pic! YAY!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678