0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Account closure

Recently I've been under a lot of stress and 1 day I just flipped completely, and called someone the big-bad-N-word. Almost immedately I was banned i.e. 3 hours later, my account was "closed as it is pending further investigation" and that "it is being checked against my past history" (fair enough... I don't think of the Admin team as rash since I have had about 3 suspentions since the new year began. Like I said, my life has been rather hectic as of late i.e. these past few months; personal...issues.)

Here is what I've done so far;

Contacted the Admin team via website "Support > ban dispute/query" section.

I've informed them that I take full responsibility (as expected) of my actions.

I've also informed them that I apologise not only do the Blizzard GMs but also to the victimised player (please note that this said "victimised" player had provoked me in the first place, but, as we all know; I made a totally wrong approach and should have just placed him on the ignore list.)

I also informed them that there's been a lot of... changes to my life as of recent and I'm asserting them as times goes on and that I'd like to know if there's anything I can do to spare my account (basically a second chance) and that I can reassure them that there won't be anything report-related to my account in future.

What are my options i.e. when they eventually do reply, what are my chances?

If they say ban, is there anyway I can negotiate with them or reassure them further i.e. telephone, another contact webform?

I mean...I've pretty much done all I can think of; I've apologised immedately, I've asked for redemption but first what to do to earn it, I've explained myself in full etc. What can I do?!

As follows is the e-mail they sent;

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

We are sending you this email to inform you that we have, unfortunately, had to suspend your World of Warcraft account:

Account Name: **********************
    Type of Violation: Racial harassment during chat
    Consequences for Account: Account Suspended pending investigation

Following this issue, we have deemed it necessary to pass your account for review of the history of problems associated, and consideration of subsequent sanction which may needed to be taken. You will be contacted via email by our Account Administration Team shortly.

Yadda yadda yadda....

Regards,

Game Master Team
    Blizzard Entertainment Europe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ps: I have not received a "FINAL WARNING" e-mail up until now (EVER). Is there a chance that they skipped the final warning??? (Also note that I play on the EU servers and thus the EU rules apply. I have read the CoC and ToS and apparently I'm supposed to be given a final warning, apparently.)

Additional PS: ( ) It's been over 3 days now and still no word about my account.
    I DO know, however, that whenever I contact them via Support > Query, that it takes them at least a week to reply to me.

Account closure
    Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    And what do you want us to do about it?

You broke the rules.

You got punished.

I see no problem here.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

Captain Planet's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol I got a 72 hours ban for yelling L t A A F in gadgetzan in common its the "N" word

Bmxpassion's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think u got the B word hammer for Saying a Big N word.

Why dont u just say the word? ur not using it in a Negative way ur telling use what you said....

Cuz honestly you could of said:

No
    Noob
    Nuub
    Noway
    neveragain
    Nothing
    Notgonahappen
    Notagain

........ to be continued
    "I like to ride my bike"

Status: Accounts scammed - 15 Account's sold - 3 account's banned - 10

ChickanDipper's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Not sure of the rules here tbh (am a Newby here) and not sure if swearing's tolerated but if it isn't then sorry :|

N word was Nig of course.

All I meant was that I'm fully aware I deserved to be HappySlapped but just wondering what else I can do + the chances on if this is the BanHammer e-mail.

Verye's Avatar The WoW Lawyer
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Swearing is, for the most part, tolerated.

Racism is not.

If you have read my guide, then you know that unfortunately, they do not unban for reasons like these. The only thing you can do is beg them for forgiveness and they might give you a lesser punishment.

You've already done that, though, so all you can do is wait. Just wait for them to finish their investigation.
    Link to my guide: https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-g...rd-policy.html | I'm retired, please don't PM me. Thanks.

raze1225's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well if u flipped on him he was obviously saying something to you. And also say how uve nvr gotten in trouble for soeitnh such as this u shold be fine

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess you're right Raze.

+ also to Verye; yep that's what I'm hoping for. Anything just as long as it doesn't mean a permaban.

What they told me in the e-mail was that it was suspended and pending and as soon as I saw that I went straight for an appeal, perhaps they'll see it before they investigate my account (HOPEFULLY)

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hay Guise,

It's been 9 days now and still no word from Blizzard, no e-mail, nothing.

Even if it was a PermaBan they would have told me right?

Just wondering if anyone knows what's next (no speculations, post only if you know.)

Kthxbai

xibus's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol i speaked racist got reported, but didnt got banned. Also. If you wanna scam some1 with a banned account contact with me
    Nothing Is here

Ccopy's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not funny to get banned i know but, i think here will be an tread about it soon.
    Im Ohzar (Ccopy)