0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Better Feedback System.

suggest some improvment to the feedback system as this one doesnt work so well unless your premium seller or that i sold and bought a few things but can get feedback nor give for most the the trades i have done..

Also your not alowd to +rep in the trade section so feedback is kinda hard to come by for me as im no good at programming and all that stuff only stumbles on bot couple months ago..

anyway just a suggestion maybe some kind inprovment could be made i no there is alot problems due to scammers ect but that leaves the good traders in the cold imo...

Better Feedback System.
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    trade feedback should only be received in trade section.. REP should never be given after a trade, rep is not an indicator on how "trusted" a trader is..

darkpanda1's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but you cant get trade feedback unless its a premium trade and i already stated you cant leave rep for a trade.

as for the rep is not an indicator of how trusted a seller is thats what the whole forum seems to work off how much rep you have before they trade.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darkpanda1 View Post
    but you cant get trade feedback unless its a premium trade and i already stated you cant leave rep for a trade.

as for the rep is not an indicator of how trusted a seller is thats what the whole forum seems to work off how much rep you have before they trade.
    their issue, rep doesnt show anything regarding trade and only idiots believe it does! Sorry, but that is the truth and we have said it many times!!!!

Naturally, premium corecoin users have benefits over others, that is intended

sgurb's Avatar Core Cooltitle CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    40/43
    Trade Feedback
    5 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kurios you do excellent work, any feedback is always welcome.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by darkpanda1 View Post
    suggest some improvment to the feedback system as this one doesnt work so well unless your premium seller or that i sold and bought a few things but can get feedback nor give for most the the trades i have done..

Also your not alowd to +rep in the trade section so feedback is kinda hard to come by for me as im no good at programming and all that stuff only stumbles on bot couple months ago..

anyway just a suggestion maybe some kind inprovment could be made i no there is alot problems due to scammers ect but that leaves the good traders in the cold imo...
    if you have any suggestion as to what can be done, then let us know, because I cant see any in your thread mate