Thanks G/R
    0/3
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iv spotted one main probolem with the idea of using WoWInfinity...They will come, Search for wowinfinity, Find out they have to pay for it and leave.

Also, This would need someone who is very good at making videos, No blue BG with white raising text. I think this thread should become active again and that we should get this project off the ground!

Mmowned youtube channel
    eti-enne02's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Beefies View Post
    Iv spotted one main probolem with the idea of using WoWInfinity...They will come, Search for wowinfinity, Find out they have to pay for it and leave.

Also, This would need someone who is very good at making videos, No blue BG with white raising text. I think this thread should become active again and that we should get this project off the ground!
    yeha, we would need to make everythign look professional, awesome videos and awesome channel.
    But we would need the aprooval of teh admins =\

Rocker's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe, just add a video section to the forum were you could post all the tuts, and other junk you want, and then expand it for random junk =D

Zrotten111's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Currently, I believe youtube is adding a custom page creation feature. If they stop this feature, you may want to make the page look as detailed as possible (Custom backround, Border, GREAT video gear(Online) etc,)
    Model editing is for me and the other lazy people.

DKDéáth's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah i second that, MMowned should have a youtube channel.

Enfeebleness's Avatar Elite User
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see this went far in the 3 weeks i last posted in this thread, forgot about that i posted in this thread, and came back to realize i posted in this thread.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    I already said go ahead

derhen's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I could just immagen the raid on org (:

Snapple's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a great idea
    Rogues do it from behind

zidane0012's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeap! I agree to, we can all contribute!

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since no one is taking the initiative, I will be leading the raids, coordinated on my vent. It will be about 2 weeks from now. I will take the entire day off to be able to do it over and over again. It would be nice to have people creating trial accounts in the meantime, even for other people who would like to participate and some spare since we know these accounts are going to get banned.

The goal is simple, get as many people as possible. ( I'll try to make it on a weekend, I'll post more info about it in 2 days from now ).

Buy WoW Infinity!!!, *If you don't know how, send me a PM - 25$ for a whole year, it's a REALLY good deal, been using it on my main for almost a year now*

The goal would be to get as many people as possible using WI, speedhacking / flying around orgrimmar and yelling things / talking in trade using sentences we will have defined in a thread I'll make a few days from now. The more people we will get, the more of an impact this will have. We will be advertising for MMOwned, using WI.

It would be nice to have WI exposed ( along with a post explaining the in-game advertising / quick introduction to MMOwned ) at the front page.

We're not going to do this on 1 or 2 realms, we're going to do this on EVERY US REALM and EVERY EU realms - We're going to stay about 5 minutes on every realms. I will also explain how to change your realmlist from EU to US.

I'm talking from experience here when I say the in-game advertisement will NOT have the same impact as gold spammers. The more people we get doing this, the more of an impact it will have. I would like the chat server to implode once we get on that realm, not from spamming really fast, but from having so many people participating. If we get people actually working together, travelling together, talking together, it will create a HUGE commotion on both the servers and there will be ALOT of people talking about it. Not only on forums, but most likely on other website too. The real advertisement will be people talking about it, people going "Whoa, that was WICKED, about 80 people showed up in org and were all flying together and I was in awe, they said something about MMOWNED.COM". This will be our real advertisment, mouth to mouth.

Well people, see you in a couple days. We'll discuss more about this later on, I will try to arrange some things with the admins to get as many members participating ( Mass PM? )

I will make a thank you post for everyone that does participate once it is done, it might even be included later on in the post that explains why we are doing this.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

insignia96's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another little bit i thought of is that for mass raids on org, if the botters made a few Glider profiles for this, we could have a few peple with multiple cases clicking macros and gliding through on like 3 different boxes!

Just an idea !

The-Eradicator's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by insignia96 View Post
    Another little bit i thought of is that for mass raids on org, if the botters made a few Glider profiles for this, we could have a few peple with multiple cases clicking macros and gliding through on like 3 different boxes!

Just an idea !
    Nevermind the fact that Glider is dead.

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by The-Eradicator View Post
    Nevermind the fact that Glider is dead.

Also the fact that people will be running around and not flying / speedhacking. The impact, the things people haven't seen before is what we're looking for.

Feel free to make some terrain edits too so people can use those if they don't want to pay for WI.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

The-Eradicator's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post
    Feel free to make some terrain edits too so people can use those if they don't want to pay for WI.
    I'll go dig out my CDs, I needed to install 1.12 anyway. Sign me up.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast