Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Imho, this is a a pretty damn good idea! Style the channel after the site and the raids on org, i would join just for that!

Mmowned youtube channel
    Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by KuRIoS View Post
    letting this stay, could be a good idea, i like the raid on org idea :P

I'll definitely fire up WI and Fly around in the middle of org on a trial account.

What better idea is there than getting your members by going to get them, actually answering questions, and hacking around?

Just have 4-5 per server ( as we want to reach as many server as we can ) go to org, and fly around together, showing people what can be done and who excels at finding these kind of things.

This will be talked about for quite a while even after the trials are banned. If we do this, Hmmm once a week? not to be anoying, just enough to remind people that hackers ARE indeed playing wow, everywhere around them. The the idea that it is in fact out there and is not just a scam. MMOwned is free and it is something that should also be pointed out, as people think all these communities want is money. ( Don't get me wrong, it is something that allows you guys to live ) We have the community to get people to do this and to create a bit of a ruckus through the realms, which will bring people interested in these things to us.

Hey, even if the person that's not interested in fly hacking around comes here to see what this is all about and then ends up sticking around because of pretty model edits, we still get a member, every one of them count.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

PBALLER325's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    THIS WILL work with naked tuarens

eti-enne02's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Parog View Post

I'll definitely fire up WI and Fly around in the middle of org on a trial account.

What better idea is there than getting your members by going to get them, actually answering questions, and hacking around?

Just have 4-5 per server ( as we want to reach as many server as we can ) go to org, and fly around together, showing people what can be done and who excels at finding these kind of things.

This will be talked about for quite a while even after the trials are banned. If we do this, Hmmm once a week? not to be anoying, just enough to remind people that hackers ARE indeed playing wow, everywhere around them. The the idea that it is in fact out there and is not just a scam. MMOwned is free and it is something that should also be pointed out, as people think all these communities want is money. ( Don't get me wrong, it is something that allows you guys to live ) We have the community to get people to do this and to create a bit of a ruckus through the realms, which will bring people interested in these things to us.

Hey, even if the person that's not interested in fly hacking around comes here to see what this is all about and then ends up sticking around because of pretty model edits, we still get a member, every one of them count.
    also, let's not forget that some of them may be interested in donating

Mitten's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the idea and it would be a cool thing to follow

grak's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like the idea, yours also Parog.. Would be such immense reaction to a group of naked gnomes flying around in IF.. And if people asked, we'd just direct them to MMOwned. Not only would it be good, it would also be hilarious XD

-Scooby-'s Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like this idea, Heres my 2 cents, make a thread telling every1 with WI
    to fly around major capital cities, advertising mmowned, send the clips in then choose the best ones make a video, then post it on youtube get every1 to tube increase comment ETC. then let the people role in we never know we might just find one guy who has like the greatest explit ever but had nowere to share it.
    also make a monatgue of the newest best exploits.

asaku-hunter's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    that would be pretty cool but yea I think youtube would ban the channel quickly.

ReidE96's Avatar Archer Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I remember a while back a bunch of elites (this was before legendary existed) got together and flew around for a while, saying "MMOwned.com - World of Warcraft Hacks, Bots and Exploits!" until the trials got banned. They took a video and screenshots then posted the video on YouTube. It got a lot of folk to come take a look. Heck, a while ago I made a stupidly poor fly hack (I just flooded the adts) for some purpose I can't remember, some folk asked how I did it, I just said "MMOwned.com taught me how". Trial account, naturally. This sort of advertising DOES work, though we now need to say M M O w n e d (MMOwned gets censored, like goldselling sites). A YouTube channel, I imagine, would go down very well.

Wat3rcolour's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In my opinion, advertising the website will lead to more people reading the site, but also less people on youtube falling for the scams ^^

Parog's Avatar Kitsune Da-O! M.L.G. CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    540/266
    Trade Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by EliteGamer241 View Post
    In my opinion, advertising the website will lead to more people reading the site, but also less people on youtube falling for the scams ^^

No one cares about the scam section and scamming.

On a possitive note, if we do advertise in game, it has to be organized, not like the time the elites went and did it. It did work, but as the community has grown, having a few curious people come by might work, but we will be representing MMOwned and for most people, giving them a first impression of the community and website. It's important that we actually think this through.

• --- Having at least 3 people fly at a time, posting different things in trade.

Shows that we are not there to spam, just some shameless self promoting, that we are not bots but players doing it willingly. This will also give the first impression that we are an organized community ( Which we are )

• --- Speaking in proper English and being able to create well written sentences that deliver your points without dragging it.

No, we don't want Mr Hebert / Cookiemonzors to be part of this project. ( lol ) I have tried advertising for MMOwned in the past and I've had quite a few "MMOwned is full of kids" comments. Well, it might be true, it might not be. But if we have people advertizing with U and R instead of "you" and "are" it will disinterest most people.

• --- Not mentioning WI ( Sorry Malu! )

As awesome as WI is, we are advertizing for MMOwned, what Reid said that elites did back then is indeed a good thing. "MMOwned taught me this and alot of other nifty things" will make most people get curious about the website and come and have a look in the bots and program section ( where they will find WI ). On the other hand, using "WowInfinity is the name of the program" Will only advertise for WoWInfinity, even if you mention MMOwned, they will focus on WoWInfinity and most likely will not visit, or will look for WI and never come back. We are looking for returning visitors, not unique visitors ( Well, it does help, but not half as much as a returning visitor )

Chances are, if using the earlier quote, the person will come here, see all the sections and get the feel of the website and what they like VS what they don't like *Cough*scam section*Cough* and might be more interested than just in WI or knowing how we were flying together!

/wall of text
    Last edited by Parog; 04-17-2009 at 08:21 PM.
    What's a Parog?
    Looking for competitive Valorant team!

hsifdum's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aside from everything else that people listed as a good idea, if the videos became a hit, you could possibly become a youtube partner and make extra money for the site which could turn into more contests, prizes, or anything really.

Remahlól's Avatar !!jeULyJf8ld1
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There is nothing wrong with advertising anything, anywhere, at all. The only matter is that if you try to advertise/sell/get publicity from a certain social lines, you need to support them with high quality material and contend, i.e. something that hasn't been around at this place for quite a while, with exceptions of the higher, private lounges not available for everyone.

F.ex. I came here for one reason, stayed for another and am now for something completely unconnected with both of them.

Though more advertisement = more curious eyes and more nansy pansy ****tards who can't shut their mouths and not report stuff on Blizzard's WoW forums. You know the drill...

IMO, advertise!
    19/5/2013

Commodore Stocker's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    When putting out the MMOwned name one has to make sure that the best of the best in the videos. This will cut down the number of 'What is the best..' posts that will come from the new members.

Maybe a list should be generated, voted on by people higher up the food chain and waved at us to see if they missed something (Not Possible).

Sinkiez's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds like a great idea to me. Then it would be alot easier to search the videos etc

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast