0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Bots & programs] Permission to post pay to use products

As I have seen a fair bit of posting in the bots/programs section has been pay to use programs. WoW infinity is an entirely different story seeing as its an amazing hack that can't just be handed out; back to the subject. Good examples of this would be the farmer John Grinding bot and wowzers password cracker which was recently posted. My idea is to have to get the permission of a mod to post something like this, there is less advertising on our site for someone else to profit off of. I would probably say there should be infractions and a deleted thread for this action if not OK-ed by a mod or higher. The method for doing this should probably be an sort of application that gets sent to a private mod section such as reported post section. The way this works in basically one clicks a bar on top that says app for program add and one fills out a form to be written out and looked at. I think maybe a denied or accepted pm should be sent by a high end admin such as the head man Kurios, Ket etc. With the mod commenting on the thread in a private section before moving it to public display to avoid flaming useless reports etc.
    Last edited by dmc22; 09-21-2008 at 10:39 PM.
    The devil has a bullet with his name on it.

[Bots & programs] Permission to post pay to use products
    KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    this is the way it works already.

We have a strict set of guidelines as of what is allowed and what is not allowed.