Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rep requirement for Account Giveaways

Pretty self explanatory.

I report atleast 5 people a week for posting retarded, useless comments like "haha nice", "Cool, will try", "Awesome, +rep" repeatedly in every thread so they can to boost their post count to 50 -- usually within an hour or two.

Sure they get their posts removed and a 1-week site ban, but that's just the few that happen to spam their crap in one of my subscribed threads. I'm sure there are a LOT more leechers with 50 posts out there just hunting that forum.

Some leechers just go down every single page of the account giveaway section to join in the contest or snag the acct info. Rarely do they +rep anyway for what they receive. I even have people posting in my month old thread about an account that I said several times was already given away to Krazzee. People just don't even read. They read what they have to do and PM me for the account or post or w/e.

Make a rep requirement on that section. 50 posts just provokes spam. 5 rep wouldn't be enough because they would just all rep trade eachother. My suggestion would be 20 or more rep. This would eliminate more of the true leechers, and maybe inspire even more people to actually do something productive that contributes on the site. Because really, if you havn't even read any of the other sections or posted your own exploit or program or guide or ME or w/e -- you really don't need or deserve a free account as it is.

Rep requirement for Account Giveaways
    Opirity1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i had this thougt before , i asked krazzee if it was worth to post , he said , meh noone cares...

ReidE96's Avatar Archer Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    KuR has said before that if there was a rep req for account giveaways then giveaways would be disallowed in contrib/donator+ forums.

Jareth123's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    4/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree with Hefty, if you look at the account giveaway threads most of the ppl posting are leechers with 50 posts.
    Not only that but when you give them an account most of them don't even say thanks or +rep they even post when the account is already given away..

Dragon[Sky]'s Avatar Anti-social Engineer
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Active User + imho.

Latoneyde's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree, its pretty frustrating seeing those idiots spamming the Scam Section just to get 50 posts and then spam in the account giveaway section.
    If you need help with scamming, go to
    https://www.mmowned.com/forums/wow-s...look-here.html
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    That thread includes a list of my guides, including
    Scamming Tip (How to obtain e-mails easily)
    Phone Conversations you may have with blizzard