Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cannot donate/buy CoreCoins

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.
    I am trying to purchase a Donator upgrade and 20k CoreCoins for a few days already and it's never working. I have contacted support 3 or 4 days ago and didn't receive any reply.
    I've read the other thread about credit card needed to be connected, but the thing is it's connected. Both my CC and Bank Account are connected to my PayPal and it's a verified account. I already bought the "ID Verified" perk in the past, using this PayPal account so i'm suprised i can't purchase with it anymore. If the problem for some reason cannot be fixed then i'd appreciate if any of staff members contacted me. I'd like to make a purchase, and can pay with Bitcoin aswell if you value the security so much.

Cannot donate/buy CoreCoins
    Asuna Services's Avatar Member CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    #Bump

Nobody? I'm suprised there's no reaction from administrators. It's definitely a bug, and one that is lowering your profits.
    Still can't make a purchase.

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey!

sorry for late response - could you let me know what exactly does it says when you are trying to make a purchase / donation?

Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey,

this is the error i'm receiving after i already log into paypal, and click purchase button.

Text:
    Sorry — your last action could not be completed
    If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cannot donate/buy CoreCoins-qjuz4-jpg  

Ket's Avatar Legendary
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Asuna, we are actually working on bitcoin this week and hope to have it up and ready in a few days. In the meantime, you can send a direct payment to [email protected] and we will set you up manually. Sorry for the inconvenience, I still would like to figure out why this happening but we can PM information.

Thanks!

6. Thanks Asuna Services (1 members gave Thanks to Ket for this useful post)
    Thanks G/R
    2/2
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ket View Post
    Asuna, we are actually working on bitcoin this week and hope to have it up and ready in a few days. In the meantime, you can send a direct payment to [email protected] and we will set you up manually. Sorry for the inconvenience, I still would like to figure out why this happening but we can PM information.

Thanks!
    I sent the payment directly and messaged you about it. Looking forward to getting corecoins/donator badge soon. Thanks in advance.

8. Thanks Ket (1 members gave Thanks to Asuna Services for this useful post)