0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This site steals money

I've tried contacting the site about them charging me $15 to my bank account and I haven't even used the site in months. The day of the charge, I contacted the site, and I still haven't heard anything from them, this was a few days ago. I unsubscribed after the charge, and asked for my money back seeing as not even a few hours had gone by since the charge and I hadn't logged into my account in months. I don't need this account and I don't want it. It's not worth $15 to me, I don't want it, I haven't been on in months. I want my money back.

This site steals money
    D3Boost's Avatar 🔥 www.D3Boost.com 🔥 PROFESSIONAL BOOSTING SERVICES

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    211/463
    Trade Feedback
    247 (100%)
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    When you were first charged $15, you were clearly told it would be a recurring subscription meaning you will be charged on a monthly basis (every 3 month for the Donator upgrade) unless you cancelled it.

I don't understand why you are so upset about it. You can't blame OwnedCore when you are the one who clearly forgot to cancel your subscription.

Your payment is not for "the account", it's for a service such as CoreCoins, Donator upgrade, etc..

I highly doubt you'll get a refund.
    ✅ CONTACT DETAILS ✅

✅ DISCORD: D3Boost#2193 ✅ SKYPE: d3pleveling

3. Thanks KuRIoS, Hazzbazzy, hackerlol (3 members gave Thanks to D3Boost for this useful post)
    Rasul4's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Same problem. I want my money back!

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Rasul4 View Post
    Same problem. I want my money back!
    You got the service you paid for... access to limited sections, colored username and so on. You cant go to a theater watch the movie, that is exactly what you were told it would be, and demand your money back either
    It clearly states that you are buying a subscription which is billed every 3rd or 6th month. Therefore, it is up to you to cancel it, infact, we can't do in on our end.
    We are, however, sorry that you didnt enjoy the service and welcome you to cancel your subscription. If you need help in doing so, please contact me
    Last edited by KuRIoS; 04-11-2016 at 01:19 PM.

Ket's Avatar Legendary
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    600/313
    Trade Feedback
    29 (93%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mscar111 View Post
    I've tried contacting the site about them charging me $15 to my bank account and I haven't even used the site in months. The day of the charge, I contacted the site, and I still haven't heard anything from them, this was a few days ago. I unsubscribed after the charge, and asked for my money back seeing as not even a few hours had gone by since the charge and I hadn't logged into my account in months. I don't need this account and I don't want it. It's not worth $15 to me, I don't want it, I haven't been on in months. I want my money back.
    Very sorry for the confusion, but it is quiet clear that a subscription is being created which can be easily cancelled right away with no problem at all. Still, I have refunded your recurring payment and I do thank you for supporting the site with your hard earned money.