0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question about declining offers

Hi, I'm wondering why it's against the rules to decline someone's buy offer so I don't make the same mistake with my US account sale. If someone with more knowledge can enlighten me, I'd be very thankful.

Long story short, some guy added me on discord and I ultimately decline his offer which was 60% of the asking price. I didn't really say "Declined", I removed him from discord. I had no reason to speak with him afterwards. I guess that pissed him off, understandably. So, I've been tagged for "Fake Sales" on epicnpc.com. But, what does that actually mean? Does "Fake Sales" include declining an offer? I thought you were allowed to decline any offer, in any market. I might be mistaken in this market as I've spent all of 3 days here. I was only looking to sell my (2) accounts, nothing more. I knew there were going to be sharks, but I feel like it's a bit over the top if you're going to take backlash, and be labeled a possible scammer for simply declining an offer. It did teach me a lesson though, never speak with anyone that's looking to go below your asking price.

Is there something I'm missing? I've read through the rules and regulations before I even made the account, nothing says I can't decline an offer. He's lucky I even kept him on discord after the first 2-minutes with the way he was speaking to me.

Thanks in advance.

Question about declining offers
    Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is OwnedCore, we can't help you if your account was flagged for something on another site.
    But here on OC you can turn down any offer that's lower than your listing price, and your account won't recieve any actions for declining low bids.

Christophers's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thank you, sir.

BERAccounts's Avatar Active Member Premium WoW Account Vendor
    CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    6/21
    Trade Feedback
    144 (100%)
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This person is talking about me so i need to respond. I made this person banned on EpicNPC already for fake sales. His whole ''fake'' story is designed for trying to avoid ban on Ownedcore aswell.

Real story can be read from here: https://www.ownedcore.com/forums/new...d-account.html (Exposed Scammer - Christophers - Deleted Discord Account)

Christophers's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hilarious, but all I did was decline your offer and you know it. You're just pissed you didn't get an account for 50% the cost. I would be too. By the way, first time on this forum. Do you think I care about you trying to lie? I mean, think about it. I only have 2 accounts. Told you right off the bat anyway how I was new here etc but you think I tried to scam because I wanted a middleman. You never answered that either.

There's a reason your type are called sharks. Vicious and incredible simple-minded. Enjoy whatever it is you're trying to do.
    Last edited by Christophers; 09-04-2019 at 03:45 PM.