Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My favorite game : Prince of persia

hi guys i wanna share with you about my favorite games ,

the list is so long but some games are really close to my heart .

series of prince of persia

i just love all version of prince of persia .

i wanna share about new latest game prince of persia 2008's story
    Prince of Persia
    The Prince, as he appears in the 2008 Prince of Persia video game.

Another Prince appears as the protagonist in the 2008 reboot of the franchise, Prince of Persia. In the beginning of the game, the Prince gets lost in a sandstorm and falls into a valley where he encounters Elika. The Prince soon aids Elika in her quest to contain the god Ahriman in the tree of life at the center of the valley. They ultimately fail, but make every effort to lock Ahriman back into the tree. They succeed at this, but Elika dies. The Prince decides to bring Elika back to life, freeing Ahriman once again. Ahriman chases them to an underground palace, where Elika ultimately abandons the Prince in search of her people.

The Prince also appears as one of two main protagonists and playable characters in the 2008 Nintendo DS spin-off, Prince of Persia: The Fallen King. In the beginning of the game, the Prince is in search of the king of the City of New Dawn. He finds a trapped being, whom he frees. The released creature attacks him, but the Prince fends him off. He then learns through a magus named Zal that the creature is actually the king of the City of New Dawn, who has been corrupted by Ahriman. The Prince travels with Zal to find a seal that will banish Ahriman from the land. He finds the seal, but Zal steals it. The Prince pursues and captures Zal, who explains that they now need help from a being known as the Ancestor. He helps Zal find the Ancestor, who fuses them together. The fused Prince and Zal find and kill the king of the City of New Dawn, who Zal reveals to be his other half; the Corruption split him in two. As a result, Zal dies with the creature and the Prince returns to his previous body. He collects the seal from Zal's remains, and uses it to drive Ahriman and the Corruption out of the kingdom.

FriendyAnil
    Last edited by Reflection; 01-07-2011 at 06:39 AM.

My favorite game : Prince of persia