0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What Warhammer character are you?

This game is nice, though it is still in it's beta phase... thus having flaws... For example, my enemies tend to run away at the beginning (only sometimes) of the fight idk why o.O and sometimes I can't turn in a quest like the Legend and Infamy quest... Well anyway can't wait till it's fully developed!

My Character: Witch Elf
    Server: Pits of Zardok
    RvR : Usually in top 3 highest damage...

Hope to play rvr with you all and see you all there when open beta comes out or right now in Prev-Wknd!
    "Come here! Take your clothes off! Get on top of me and do what you gotta do until you're satisfied..." -Sincerely, The Toilet

What Warhammer character are you?
    wickermanz's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    1/3
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like this beta , something i found has worked twice on me is picking up and placing items in random spots in your bag will dupe em Oo and sadly alot of the destroys em.
    https://www.youtube.com/user/BurnTheWickerman

loccedout's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    yeah... too bad preview weekend came to an end... wow was fun... but time to move on to a new mmo =]... Looks like a lot of people switched from wow to warhammer... kind of sad for wow to actually have to go through this (Recruit-a-friend) to keep some people from leaving wow... (Idk I might be wrong, but when i logged into wow with my bros account during preview weekend... there weren't as much people on when theres usually more...)
    Blizzard Support

"Come here! Take your clothes off! Get on top of me and do what you gotta do until you're satisfied..." -Sincerely, The Toilet