0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Xenimus... wtf is that?

Control yourself here... be prepared to see the ugliest game you have ever seen. But the most addicting and fast paced PvP in a game you have ever seen. Oh yea and the lack of quests and the HUGE ****ing grind it is a game called

Xenimus
    Xenimus.com
    Xenimus was originally a 2D scroller called Gladius, until E.J. Thayer made the game Xenimus. E.J. Thayer is the creator of both of these game and he currently works alone with his project. Only about 200 people play but 100 people on at a time. It is a very small community full of jerk offs and shit heads, but it makes you a man after you get a lot of shit from this game! Every one also hates E.J. and don't take him for granted.

Intro
    This was the first ever MMORPG... wait no MORPG that I have played in my life. Before the massive updates and all the glitches, it was a huge grind to level. No quests to do that would help greatly, and a shit UI that didn't help at all. It's a very simple game and a very hard game. Once you past level 8 you start to lose 5% of your exp when you die and past level 10 you will lose everything in your inventory, and your equipped slots if you don't wear a 'Magic Bag' which saves your items.

If you ever play this game, you may say OH this and this is like WoW!!! No this game was released in 2001. During that time it looked like this

(You can't attack merchants anymore :/)

And now through the various updates, including the graphics and texture updates it looks like this

(PvP is a huge part in this game)

I have quit this game several times, but the oldschool times still gets to me and I end up grinding another 40 levels again and PvPing those damn n00bs...
    Classes and Spells
    Every class gets a multi spell which in Wizards/Warlocks cases it hits everything you can see on the screen, but all melee clases get 'Spin' which basically spins the character hitting multiple targets around you. Barbarians can now hold there halberds and shields which makes them a beast. Every class except barbs get heal, and everything in this game is instant cast, but you can for example shoot 15 beams at once (wiz/lock spell) but if you get enough spell speed bonus you can get 2 in one if you click fast enough. The game is based highly around Keybinds and can key almost anything to a key on your keyboard.

Classes:
    Fighter - Like a warrior in WoW
    Druid - Not like a druid in WoW but like a shaman
    Cleric - Priest basically, they get the highest ranks of buffs
    Ranger - Pretty much a hunter+rogue, they can hit super fast (imagine a sword that moves as fast as a SMG shoots?)
    Darkwar - Renamed to darkwar, before it was Theif. This class is like a rogue but magic oriented. Can hide (stealth) but you need to be near trees walls or w.e and can hit as fast as a ranger, also has a powerful multi
    Paladin - A mix between a Cleric and Fighter!
    Warlock/Witch - Basically what you see in WoW has a lot of DoTs and a beam that can hurt like a bitch. Also has a 2 multi's one that hits all in your screen callled Rot Flesh and one thats in a cloud area called Poision Cloud (powerful DoTs too)
    Wizard - Like mage But has a lot more spells.

Races:

Good Side:
    Human (at creation they get random +stats)
    Dreg (half human half orc, tougher than humans)
    Elf (do you need a definition?)
    Gnome (more like dwarves)
    Scallion (mutated lizards that are now human/lizard)
    Behock(basically like humans but a breed of human from an island called Oreseth, main PvP spot)

Evil Side:
    Somnix (human/dreg evil version - can choose an eye, blue, green, red, yellow adds different stats)
    Idget (Basically a gnome but very fast like an elf)
    Dark Elf (same thing as elf)
    Half Orc (like a dreg on steroids)
    Minion (A minion of Valenthra, basically the evil scallions)

Story Line
    The story line of this game is about 2 mighty warriors, Jeloc and Valenthra. Jeloc is a mighty paladin and helps protect the people of Xenimus from the dangers of Valenthra. Valenthra is an evil witch that wants to unleash hell on earth (or Xenimus). Jeloc and Valenthra both have special items they use to harness their power to there max abilities. Jeloc has the infamous (damnit forgot the name now...) and Valenthra wields the Moon Staff which can harness the power of the moon at her finger tips. E.J. the creator of the game also has a character that does nothing but stand around, Corsix, he wields the Sun Staff. All these items are not obtainable to players... yet, except Valenthras robe the moon cloth, there are only 2 in game found.

Item Explanation
    Items in the game can be dropped by almost any monster, you can find a Spirit Leather (high level armor) from a stupid troll (happened to me once ). But items are of much importance of this game. Although you can still kill someone without any they show a sign of your wealth and help a lot with you attacks.

Armor:
    Armor is almost everything for players. Armor can have props (special properties) Possible armor props:

• +1 regen MP (Can be repeated one time)
    • +1 regen HP (Can be repeated one time)
    • +5 Protection (Can be repeated one time)
    • +7% Reflective'

When you have all 7 of these
    (+2 MP reg, +2 HP reg, +10 protection, +7% ref) it is called a 7p item. It can sell for much more than a normal one. You can either find these or prop them yourself with special items that have uses pretty much only for this. There are sure fire ways to get your items propped to 7 with items. But so far after the update no one has seem to find away and fling it by buying random items.

How the propping works is you go to a prop shrine and drop the items on the special square and say something like -imbue armor or -imbue weapon. The items disappear and you check what props you have. Before you could get these valuable items stolen when you dropped them by the sneaky rangers and darkwars that can hide inside the shrine. But now it is a full PvP zone where you can attack people inside.

Weapons:
    Same like armor they can be 7p but with different props.
    Melee Weapons

• +1 Skill Point
    • +10% Ferocious Hit
    • +10% Attack Speed
    • +10% Damage
    • 20% Stupify Enemy
    • Steal 10% MP
    • Steal 10% HP

Staves

• +10% All Magic Damage
    • +10% Fire Spell Damage
    • +10% Ice Spell Damage
    • +8% Base HP
    • +8% Base MP

Bows

• +8 Ice Damage
    • +8 Fire Damage
    • +8 Acid damage
    • Exploding Arrows
    • 3 times +1 Faster Shooting

Rings:
    Rings are a nice addition to the game, they add various stats depending on which ring you have. You can only equip 6 rings, because apparently you only have 6 usable fingers, but really its only that there are no pinky rings and thumb rings in Xenimus. They can also now be propped but only found in drops.

Rings

• +2% All Magic Damage
    • +2% Reditus chance
    • +2% Maximus chance
    • +3% All Magic Protection
    • +3% bonus HP
    • +3% bonus MP
    • +10 bonus Armor

Consumable:
    There are not many consumables, just potions basically, there is food (its actually just called food) but its a very slow regen. The infamous maximus potion instantly puts your health and mana to the top. It is a very useful potions and has no cooldowns, no potions have cooldowns actually, but you may say 'Oh thats stupid then in PvP you can just spam it and win!' No, they are pretty expensive and unless you are rich I advise you not to buy stacks of 255, because if you die you are losing a shit load of cash. Most people only carry 20 around and time it perfectly right so when they are close to dying they use a maxi and get back up top . Basically the only way to lose is not paying attention, mistiming, running out, or the other player can just 1-2 hit you and your down. There are not many other potions, theres a white potion which increases your attacks and other things but cannot be used in PvP.

Jeloc/Valenthra System:
    You can gain special status' which shows up as a symbol behind your name. You have to run something called Jeloc Shrines, or Valenthra Shrines. There are 6 dungeons that you have to run, and at the end there is a little tome that you can touch and it gives you +2 to the shrine stat you in. So if you run Intel Jeloc Shrine once you cleared the monsters and got the room opened to the Tome you walk up to it and touch it which adds +2 to intel . And there is a 6th shrine which add +5 to all the stats, so it total you get +7 to all stats. 6th is the hardest of them all and can require up to 5 people to run you. You can do Jeloc Shrines at 37/8.

Shrines:
    There are 6 main shrines you can run when you have 21 read. You gain read by reading battle scrolls and stuff. They do things similar to Jeloc Shrines but less, they add +1 to all the stats and another +1 after you do Great Hall

Pulls:
    In Xenimus you get pulls. Pulls are item you recieve from chests at certain levels. They go like this: 5 10 15 20 25 30 40 50 60 70 80. No one has gotten to 80 yet but you understand. You use a key or a spell that opens wooden chests. When you get a pull it is a higher chance that it is a good item then a shit item you normally pull from chests. There are different types of chests that you can pull from, there are wooden chests, iron chests, mystic chests, spirit chests and the rumored omni chest.

That is pretty much all I can think of to explain about this wonderful game

Heres some more screenshots (seen on the main website)

(Spider Queen) - Boss

Some shrine, thats the tome :P

Armor ftw

-This was writen from boredness and the longing of this game, ima go install it again... for the 190385901258th time....

Hope my wall of text crits you for a lot!

Xenimus... wtf is that?
    Yeti's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...lol you have to install this?

i thought it would be a browser game..but wow...

anyway i was playing d2 during 2001..

ROFL YOU HAVE TO PAY (after your free week trial)

its just a crappy version of diablo
    Last edited by Yeti; 08-10-2008 at 05:03 PM.

BrantX's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *was about to type a reply but got flooded with text.*
    Auhh.. very creative... didn't read it all but uhh i guess its very... strange xD

mkultra.'s Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    ...lol you have to install this?

i thought it would be a browser game..but wow...

anyway i was playing d2 during 2001..

ROFL YOU HAVE TO PAY (after your free week trial)

its just a crappy version of diablo
    you judge a book by its cover dont u...

Yeti's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 4mm0 View Post
    you judge a book by its cover dont u...
    yes so..maybe so..

i saw the youtube vids...was dissapointed :O

why would i pay for this 0.o

you should check out dungeon runners, i thought it was gonna be bad but it was great..but maybe with your game, but thing is the graphics are horrid :S

Xronis's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    holy crap i don't think my computer could handle this game, it's just asking TOO much!

ChrisEvans's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by mkultra. View Post
    Control yourself here... be prepared to see the ugliest game you have ever seen. But the most addicting and fast paced PvP in a game you have ever seen. Oh yea and the lack of quests and the HUGE ****ing grind it is a game called

Xenimus
    Xenimus.com
    Xenimus was originally a 2D scroller called Gladius, until E.J. Thayer made the game Xenimus. E.J. Thayer is the creator of both of these game and he currently works alone with his project. Only about 200 people play but 100 people on at a time. It is a very small community full of jerk offs and shit heads, but it makes you a man after you get a lot of shit from this game! Every one also hates E.J. and don't take him for granted.

Intro
    This was the first ever MMORPG... wait no MORPG that I have played in my life. Before the massive updates and all the glitches, it was a huge grind to level. No quests to do that would help greatly, and a shit UI that didn't help at all. It's a very simple game and a very hard game. Once you past level 8 you start to lose 5% of your exp when you die and past level 10 you will lose everything in your inventory, and your equipped slots if you don't wear a 'Magic Bag' which saves your items.

If you ever play this game, you may say OH this and this is like WoW!!! No this game was released in 2001. During that time it looked like this

(You can't attack merchants anymore :/)

And now through the various updates, including the graphics and texture updates it looks like this

(PvP is a huge part in this game)

I have quit this game several times, but the oldschool times still gets to me and I end up grinding another 40 levels again and PvPing those damn n00bs...
    Classes and Spells
    Every class gets a multi spell which in Wizards/Warlocks cases it hits everything you can see on the screen, but all melee clases get 'Spin' which basically spins the character hitting multiple targets around you. Barbarians can now hold there halberds and shields which makes them a beast. Every class except barbs get heal, and everything in this game is instant cast, but you can for example shoot 15 beams at once (wiz/lock spell) but if you get enough spell speed bonus you can get 2 in one if you click fast enough. The game is based highly around Keybinds and can key almost anything to a key on your keyboard.

Classes:
    Fighter - Like a warrior in WoW
    Druid - Not like a druid in WoW but like a shaman
    Cleric - Priest basically, they get the highest ranks of buffs
    Ranger - Pretty much a hunter+rogue, they can hit super fast (imagine a sword that moves as fast as a SMG shoots?)
    Darkwar - Renamed to darkwar, before it was Theif. This class is like a rogue but magic oriented. Can hide (stealth) but you need to be near trees walls or w.e and can hit as fast as a ranger, also has a powerful multi
    Paladin - A mix between a Cleric and Fighter!
    Warlock/Witch - Basically what you see in WoW has a lot of DoTs and a beam that can hurt like a bitch. Also has a 2 multi's one that hits all in your screen callled Rot Flesh and one thats in a cloud area called Poision Cloud (powerful DoTs too)
    Wizard - Like mage But has a lot more spells.

Races:

Good Side:
    Human (at creation they get random +stats)
    Dreg (half human half orc, tougher than humans)
    Elf (do you need a definition?)
    Gnome (more like dwarves)
    Scallion (mutated lizards that are now human/lizard)
    Behock(basically like humans but a breed of human from an island called Oreseth, main PvP spot)

Evil Side:
    Somnix (human/dreg evil version - can choose an eye, blue, green, red, yellow adds different stats)
    Idget (Basically a gnome but very fast like an elf)
    Dark Elf (same thing as elf)
    Half Orc (like a dreg on steroids)
    Minion (A minion of Valenthra, basically the evil scallions)

Story Line
    The story line of this game is about 2 mighty warriors, Jeloc and Valenthra. Jeloc is a mighty paladin and helps protect the people of Xenimus from the dangers of Valenthra. Valenthra is an evil witch that wants to unleash hell on earth (or Xenimus). Jeloc and Valenthra both have special items they use to harness their power to there max abilities. Jeloc has the infamous (damnit forgot the name now...) and Valenthra wields the Moon Staff which can harness the power of the moon at her finger tips. E.J. the creator of the game also has a character that does nothing but stand around, Corsix, he wields the Sun Staff. All these items are not obtainable to players... yet, except Valenthras robe the moon cloth, there are only 2 in game found.

Item Explanation
    Items in the game can be dropped by almost any monster, you can find a Spirit Leather (high level armor) from a stupid troll (happened to me once ). But items are of much importance of this game. Although you can still kill someone without any they show a sign of your wealth and help a lot with you attacks.

Armor:
    Armor is almost everything for players. Armor can have props (special properties) Possible armor props:

• +1 regen HP (Can be repeated one time)
    • +5 Protection (Can be repeated one time)
    • +7% Reflective'

When you have all 7 of these
    (+2 MP reg, +2 HP reg, +10 protection, +7% ref) it is called a 7p item. It can sell for much more than a normal one. You can either find these or prop them yourself with special items that have uses pretty much only for this. There are sure fire ways to get your items propped to 7 with items. But so far after the update no one has seem to find away and fling it by buying random items.

How the propping works is you go to a prop shrine and drop the items on the special square and say something like -imbue armor or -imbue weapon. The items disappear and you check what props you have. Before you could get these valuable items stolen when you dropped them by the sneaky rangers and darkwars that can hide inside the shrine. But now it is a full PvP zone where you can attack people inside.

Weapons:
    Same like armor they can be 7p but with different props.
    Melee Weapons

• +1 Skill Point
    • +10% Ferocious Hit
    • +10% Attack Speed
    • +10% Damage
    • 20% Stupify Enemy
    • Steal 10% MP
    • Steal 10% HP

Staves

• +10% All Magic Damage
    • +10% Fire Spell Damage
    • +10% Ice Spell Damage
    • +8% Base HP
    • +8% Base MP

Bows

• +8 Ice Damage
    • +8 Fire Damage
    • +8 Acid damage
    • Exploding Arrows
    • 3 times +1 Faster Shooting

Rings:
    Rings are a nice addition to the game, they add various stats depending on which ring you have. You can only equip 6 rings, because apparently you only have 6 usable fingers, but really its only that there are no pinky rings and thumb rings in Xenimus. They can also now be propped but only found in drops.

Rings

• +2% All Magic Damage
    • +2% Reditus chance
    • +2% Maximus chance
    • +3% All Magic Protection
    • +3% bonus HP
    • +3% bonus MP
    • +10 bonus Armor

Consumable:
    There are not many consumables, just potions basically, there is food (its actually just called food) but its a very slow regen. The infamous maximus potion instantly puts your health and mana to the top. It is a very useful potions and has no cooldowns, no potions have cooldowns actually, but you may say 'Oh thats stupid then in PvP you can just spam it and win!' No, they are pretty expensive and unless you are rich I advise you not to buy stacks of 255, because if you die you are losing a shit load of cash. Most people only carry 20 around and time it perfectly right so when they are close to dying they use a maxi and get back up top . Basically the only way to lose is not paying attention, mistiming, running out, or the other player can just 1-2 hit you and your down. There are not many other potions, theres a white potion which increases your attacks and other things but cannot be used in PvP.

Jeloc/Valenthra System:
    You can gain special status' which shows up as a symbol behind your name. You have to run something called Jeloc Shrines, or Valenthra Shrines. There are 6 dungeons that you have to run, and at the end there is a little tome that you can touch and it gives you +2 to the shrine stat you in. So if you run Intel Jeloc Shrine once you cleared the monsters and got the room opened to the Tome you walk up to it and touch it which adds +2 to intel . And there is a 6th shrine which add +5 to all the stats, so it total you get +7 to all stats. 6th is the hardest of them all and can require up to 5 people to run you. You can do Jeloc Shrines at 37/8.

Shrines:
    There are 6 main shrines you can run when you have 21 read. You gain read by reading battle scrolls and stuff. They do things similar to Jeloc Shrines but less, they add +1 to all the stats and another +1 after you do Great Hall

Pulls:
    In Xenimus you get pulls. Pulls are item you recieve from chests at certain levels. They go like this: 5 10 15 20 25 30 40 50 60 70 80. No one has gotten to 80 yet but you understand. You use a key or a spell that opens wooden chests. When you get a pull it is a higher chance that it is a good item then a shit item you normally pull from chests. There are different types of chests that you can pull from, there are wooden chests, iron chests, mystic chests, spirit chests and the rumored omni chest.

That is pretty much all I can think of to explain about this wonderful game

Heres some more screenshots (seen on the main website)

(Spider Queen) - Boss

Some shrine, thats the tome :P

Armor ftw

-This was writen from boredness and the longing of this game, ima go install it again... for the 190385901258th time....

Hope my wall of text crits you for a lot!

If you love highly competitive games with players from all over the world, then flappy bird is the game you can't miss. Conquering the blue pipes in this game has caused many professional gamers to have a headache.

Exactly as you say this game really has a lot of things that make players like me curious and want to take the time to play and enjoy that exciting moment.