Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well... this is the back room.

So lets talk.

Why is it ok for mods to not protect its users?

I have brought out a lot of people scamming and using virsus, trojans, botnets etc. Over the years. Then I get punished for doing it. I am not the only person this happens to either.

Discuss. ?.
    "the true wow experience is Maclone"

Well... this is the back room.
    Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So exactly where did you see those botnets, trojans, viruses?

Realise that Virustotal is what it is, and learn about false positives and show some proof to back up your posts in numerous bots/hacks/tools threads instead of posting "OMFG 1/53 VIRUSTOTAL!!!"

We are protecting our users more than most other sites I know, and we also protect them against false accusements and people talking out of their ass about stuff they have no clue about.

CreativeXtent's Avatar Moderator Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lets start,

Well.
    The current person i brought out, was using a FUD botnet.
    what 40/53? some shit like that ok...

and i showed you it, i proved it to you. Then we all re downloaded his file. and he had changed up the file.
    Oh so he must be innocent.

It was 0/53 then right?

Then i scan it a week later and now it is slowly moving. it is now 1/53, moving along the same as most things that will soon have more issues.

Now even if it is super safe now, the moron child was posting botnets and is still allowed to post here? Yeah great job there buddy...

Augury13's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    424/74
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't really understand this whole thing either. Not giving names ofc. But after I was charged back 400$ I thought it was necessary for the site to know so nothing else happened to them. So ofc I go to the bawx where I bring most of my problems. And regarding all of the rules to not break any. I post what I need to post. Instantly gets deleted. I'm like, trying to warn everyone so that same stuff doesn't happen to them. Then I proceededly get mods pissed at me, because I was breaking the rule of calling another member a scammer when I completely was not. I was letting everyone there know that he had just charged me back to just beware of him.... Like. Do you want us to just not call these things out and have other people just continuously to get ****ed on the site!!? Like its only trying to help....

Eryx's Avatar Former Staff ✲ B26354 ✲ CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    574/277
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thats something else, Tman! I'm not familiar with the incident you're referring to, but the shoutbox is not the right place to do it if you want to warn others against a scammer. Shoutbox messages "drown" in just a few minutes and no one can see them after that (yeah I know.. shoutbox archive.. but none the less), but if you post a thread in General Trade Talk section we really appreciate it

Tldr: follow the rules, read section stickies and post stuff where it belongs and everyone is happy.

You guys confuse me though, one day mods are "power abusers" and the next day we don't do enough to protect our members

Peace out.

Eryxon

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I feel like I need more protection from the mods. Just this morning I fell over after I got out of bed and the mods weren't there to stop it. The other day I spilled some tea, where are the mods when I need them?

Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    I feel like I need more protection from the mods. Just this morning I fell over after I got out of bed and the mods weren't there to stop it. The other day I spilled some tea, where are the mods when I need them?
    More protection and responsability should be extended to how the mods work.
    Yes, it is the internet. Yes, people are idiots 99% of the day. But does that mean there is no inherit responsibility for mods and admins of a website to not want to and protect its users? hem

Thanks G/R
    242/148
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Eryxon View Post
    Thats something else, Tman! I'm not familiar with the incident you're referring to, but the shoutbox is not the right place to do it if you want to warn others against a scammer. Shoutbox messages "drown" in just a few minutes and no one can see them after that (yeah I know.. shoutbox archive.. but none the less), but if you post a thread in General Trade Talk section we really appreciate it

Tldr: follow the rules, read section stickies and post stuff where it belongs and everyone is happy.

You guys confuse me though, one day mods are "power abusers" and the next day we don't do enough to protect our members

Peace out.

Eryxon
    Not trying to be mean, an ass or anything. But there is some lines that should not be crossed that are. and there is times mods do not do enough.
    It is the cycle of a website/life lol.

eSko's Avatar YmxhY2tqYWNrJmhvb2tlcnM= CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    75/24
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    I feel like I need more protection from the mods.
    I agree that all pandas on OC should receive more protection from Mods.

Shameless's Avatar Elite User JD's Master CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    4/3
    Trade Feedback
    36 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    WTB Watcher back.

JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CreativeXtent View Post
    Not trying to be mean, an ass or anything. But there is some lines that should not be crossed that are. and there is times mods do not do enough.
    It is the cycle of a website/life lol.
    That's a little unclear now isn't it? Kind of just shouting shit for the heck of shouting shit.

JD's Avatar Fedora Potato Johnson V
    Thanks G/R
    12/89
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by CreativeXtent View Post
    More protection and responsability should be extended to how the mods work.
    Yes, it is the internet. Yes, people are idiots 99% of the day. But does that mean there is no inherit responsibility for mods and admins of a website to not want to and protect its users? hem
    And again a pretty useless post. This inherit responsibility that you speak of is not even defined by you. You're just saying negative things because you're angry. Grow up and see that our entire team is working their asses off to make OwnedCore the safest place it can be.