10/4
    Trade Feedback
    6 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Your dumbest achievement of all time!

Yeah, What's the dumbest thing you have done that you almost feel ashamed of?

I went out for a ride on my bike once, raining like ****. I get the idea of jumping up on the side walk, which ended up with me falling into a brier, going to the hospital, coming home to a family dinner with 13 stitches on my head.

Your dumbest achievement of all time!
    bonehand's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have 2:

1) We built a ramp down a ravine and I was first one to go. The speed was exhilarating, but scarey....I hit the ramp and went flying about 30 ft. We had not planned on such long jumps and the ground was soft. I landed and the bike slowed much more than I. I smashed my sack on the handle bar riser, pissed myself and like 30 kids were all HOORAY! I was so embarassed, but everyone talked about the jump, not the after effects for the next 2 years I lived in Valparaiso, IN. So, more or less, I got a Going Down! achievement.
    2) Dry fire of a crossbow. The string snapped in the middle and one end smashed 2 overhead dome lights and bulbs in them and the other slammed into a buddies chest leaving a welt like no other. It seriously turned black and blue and weeped for days. So I got 3 critical hits without an arrow.

chriahs's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ran through a forest shouting/faceing my friend the my left and ran into a tree ( I was going REALLY fast). This a cool thread im going watch it!

Facebook's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Packed 7 kids in a 5 passenger vehicle. Stole a bin and 24 cans of beer from some garage, stuffed it in the trunk, along with a kid. Got pulled over by the cops, managed to keep the cop from opening my trunk with the stolen beer and kid curled in a ball. 1 ticket, lawyers costs to remove the points. Do I win?