2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Remus View Post
    Sorry vaporware theif and rep whores during elections say what?

Regardless talked to a mod on the entire subject and still submitting basic rules to be kept so this shit thread never re occurs.
    If you could only see how stupid you look.

Donator 6/2008.
    Contrib 8/2008.Elite 10/2008.Newsteam 11/2008.Legendary 2/2009.

Cataclysm beta leaked.
    Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How so, after a nice lengthy discussion with a moderator I am able to discuss what I feel as the asshats of mmowned, without repercussions due to "political" pressure. You know full well 300+ rep was attained from the election period itself, you admitted to it and then never said anything again. In essence you are not deserving the prestige of it. You didn't post shit until afterwards and even then that garnered nothing but <3 barrack. McCain08 was the same, yet rarely did anything.
    As a member I feel it is wrong for people to have piggybacked as such, and you are telling me you didn't notice the 20 rep+ a night for something as simple as good job in your post. I'm saying you should have rectified the situation, Dublecee. Barely a contrib until the name change and suddenly it flooded in as if you were the messiah of MMOwned.

As for Hellgawd, he has a platter full of shitstorm and he knows it.

Frankly I don't give two shits what the online community thinks of my tellings as it doesn't even matter, but I feel a tinge better having posted my thoughts. and the Beautifull thing is there is a database of proof attesting to such. Oh Youtube booster you.

People truly deserving it are as such like stoneharry.
    Last edited by Remus; 05-09-2010 at 11:27 AM.

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    If you could only see how stupid you look.
    I thought it was pretty sharp.

How so, after a nice lengthy discussion with a moderator I am able to discuss what I feel as the asshats of mmowned, without repercussions due to "political" pressure. You know full well 300+ rep was attained from the election period itself, you admitted to it and then never said anything again. In essence you are not deserving the prestige of it. You didn't post shit until afterwards and even then that garnered nothing but <3 barrack. McCain08 was the same, yet rarely did anything.
    As a member I feel it is wrong for people to have piggybacked as such, and you are telling me you didn't notice the 20 rep+ a night for something as simple as good job in your post. I'm saying you should have rectified the situation, Dublecee. Barely a contrib until the name change and suddenly it flooded in as if you were the messiah of MMOwned.

As for Hellgawd, he has a platter full of shitstorm and he knows it.

Frankly I don't give two shits what the online community thinks of my tellings as it doesn't even matter, but I feel a tinge better having posted my thoughts. and the Beautifull thing is there is a database of proof attesting to such. Oh Youtube booster you.

People truly deserving it are as such like stoneharry.
    I agree with this, stoneharry is probably the best contributor on the site, however Obama and Hellgawd have done some good things for mmowned so don't be too harsh on them D;

The Maffyx's Avatar Contributor

Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Confucius View Post
    I thought it was pretty sharp.

I agree with this, stoneharry is probably the best contributor on the site, however Obama and Hellgawd have done some good things for mmowned so don't be too harsh on them D;
    What would those good things be?

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    admitting yes i am being overharsh, but they stuck their heads into the guillotine, and frankly haven't seen decent stuff from them. Throw me in the same boat, but then again I'm not legendary rank.

Reverting rep from bs "gratz on pres." "WIN the election" "I voted for you!" etc. excluding a complimentary 250 rep + 80 -news team misgivings "foar being on teh front"/ illegal services; surely not 600 rep of approval. akin closer to/ elite, most definitely not legendary.

That is still a fairly large size of bullshit reputation for just a name.

Obama's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    admitting yes i am being overharsh, but they stuck their heads into the guillotine, and frankly haven't seen decent stuff from them. Throw me in the same boat, but then again I'm not legendary rank.

Reverting rep from bs "gratz on pres." "WIN the election" "I voted for you!" etc. excluding a complimentary 250 rep + 80 -news team misgivings "foar being on teh front"/ illegal services; surely not 600 rep of approval. akin closer to/ elite, most definitely not legendary.

That is still a fairly large size of bullshit reputation for just a name.
    I was a contributor when I got into the newsteam. So I got my rank upgrade thing turned off. When I got to 325 rep and 600 rep I had to be added manually to the group, so kur had to check out my rep and make sure there was no rep from people liking my name which resulted in a lot of deleted rep. The only thing that I ever gained through my name is winning that member of the month contest and everything I won I gave away in a lottery type system. I gained all my rep through contributing what I could(Seeing how I was not good at model editing, emulation or really any part of the main WoW sections except some scamming) and helping people where I could because i loved this site, it was the only forum i belonged to for quite a while and still is minus one other marketing forum. even though at sometimes it could be looked back on as getting the rep through exploitation since it was helping a lot of people in a short span. And at least half came from things that aren't even allowed on the site anymore but it's still paying your dues and I feel I earned it. Then again, it's just a number next to my name and a 'status' if you could call it that. I feel no powerful or superior than anyone else and for you to stereotype me into a egocentric guy trying to play myself off as one of members who did something truly gamechanging when I haven't is kind of offensive.

Donator 6/2008.

Confucius's Avatar Panda of Worlds The Idiot

CoreCoins Purchaser Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    267/283
    Trade Feedback
    7 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Gawd I think mmowned could make some money turning the back room into a soap Oprah!

AfterMidnight's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    NO U
    keep it clean!
    That's iz youre job!

TROLOLOLOLOL LOLOLOL LOLOLOL TROLOLOLOLOOOOOOOOOL

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Naw, I said my bit and until Hellgawd comes into refute his vapor-ware schemes and Intu involvement, I'm satisfied. Any way one attempts to spin it, seeing the rep logs through the transitions, point to otherwise.

As far as this is all concerned, idgaf tbh. I never -directly- stated you used the ego centric attitude, it's the principal of the system. I personally have absolutely nothing against you, it is what it represents.

Hellgawd being a thief on the forums that knowingly hurt other members here.
    Obama as the rep breaking point, on false rep.

Albeit I used the wrong terminology, of which I wish I had taken a pass through. "As a member I feel it is wrong for people to have piggybacked as such," is still in there unedited.

Zantas's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    High five on that COnfucius
    https://i45.tinypic.com/157df7r.jpg

Trollblod's Avatar Elite drone
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry vaporware theif and rep whores during elections say what?

Regardless talked to a mod on the entire subject and still submitting basic rules to be kept so this shit thread never re occurs.
    Well, if you don't like it, you don't have to be here (this thread), just ignore it and move on. And enough flaming.

Remus's Avatar Banned

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you're 20 hours late to the party vinland, don't intrude being all macho. You obviously can't read or go to page 2.

Obama's Avatar Legendary
    Thanks G/R
    2/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Remus is right vinland. Remus has already made up with me and hellgawd and were back to being best friends.

Donator 6/2008.

ReidE96's Avatar Archer Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    1/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Obama View Post
    back to being best friends.
    BEST FRIENDS, BLOOD BROTHERS, YO, WE ONE AND THE SAME!

Incredibad is a good song.

Danne206's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Someone mentioned flame wars?
    Dahnniel [DOT] s [AT] gmail [DOT] com