0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So.. Ac-web/D3scene are dead?

Has been a long while since I was on Ownedcore, never really used it to be fair (Though seems I made this account in 2015), but 2011-2018 prime was heavily on ac-web and D3scene.

Noticed both died, with ac-web 'existing' but not really, it has one post saying "Welp we're dead lol" so likely a fan thing.

Is Ownedcore the only place to talk about WoW emulation now? Are there others? Genuinely intrigued.

Being older and going through things, I'm really just asking based off nostalgia of being in the scene, back when Jeutie's Repack was being updated, as it stopped but was perfect, Eternion-WoW, Heroes-WoW, etc all highly nostalgic - as opposed to anything now.

Sidenote OFFTOPIC - I know Ownedcore is old, but surely they'd think to encrypt passwords? The fact they aren't (because when you password reset, it resets your password for you and gives it to you in plain text.) even though its old, is quite a security concern. Should use different passwords for different things anyway, but in case anyone didn't realize that, probably fair to play it safe.

Also ayy apparently this new web design came last week, cool!

So.. Ac-web/D3scene are dead?
    Azuben12's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You used to be active on Ownedcore, AC-Web, and D3scene for WoW emulation, but those forums have changed. You're curious if there are other places to discuss WoW emulation. Nostalgia hits you hard, remembering Jeutie's Repack and other classics. Also, you noticed a security concern on Ownedcore with plaintext passwords, and the new web design caught your eye.