Building a Pokémon Concept Base Game - Copyright Concerns and MongoDB Suitability menu

User Tag List

AstroLuna's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Building a Pokémon Concept Base Game - Copyright Concerns and MongoDB Suitability

Hey fellow game developers and Pokémon enthusiasts!

I'm thrilled to share my exciting journey with you all as I embark on building a Pokémon concept base game.

Astro Luna - A World of Pokémon Wonder:
    Astro Luna is a magical realm filled with extraordinary creatures inspired by the concept of Pokémon. Players will immerse themselves in a vibrant and captivating world, exploring diverse landscapes, and forming bonds with fantastical creatures known as "AstroMons." These AstroMons will boast unique abilities, characteristics, and evolutions, making the gameplay rich and engaging.

Copyright Considerations:
    Now, before we get too carried away with the excitement, I want to address the issue of copyright. I understand that Pokémon is a beloved franchise owned by Nintendo, Game Freak, and Creatures Inc. As a fan and aspiring developer, I'm committed to respecting intellectual property rights. To avoid any potential legal troubles, my game will not be an exact replica of Pokémon. Instead, it will be a fresh take on the concept, introducing unique elements, characters, and gameplay mechanics. I'll steer clear of any copyrighted material to ensure that our project stands on its own while still drawing inspiration from the Pokémon world.

Using MongoDB for Astro Luna:
    One of the fundamental aspects of game development is choosing the right database to store and manage game data effectively. MongoDB has been gaining popularity in the gaming industry due to its flexibility, scalability, and ease of use. Considering the potential complexity of managing AstroMons, their attributes, evolutions, and interactions with the game world, MongoDB seems like a suitable candidate. Its document-based structure can efficiently handle various types of data, making it easier for us to implement new features and adjustments as the game evolves.

Thank you for your time and support.

Building a Pokémon Concept Base Game - Copyright Concerns and MongoDB Suitability
    chatdue's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think with today's technology, such as chatgpt will make it easier for you