Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone intereted in a modded wii never used and sixty games?

I'm on and off at these forums.. but there comes a time in every dudes life where he needs extra $$ during the holidays !

I read the rules and found this not to be an offense, if it is, sorry, just delete my post.

I'm selling a Nintendo Wii, Modded, Unused. It can play NTSC and Japanese games alike, as well as backups. It comes with over thirty accessories and 60 games! I originally bought this entire package for my little cousin, only to find out my mom got him a similar package from a friend's store.

If you're interested send me a PM. I'll give you a detailed list of products and the entire deal I'm selling for $999.94 and will accept PayPal =). This is a mature post, so please, no flaming or bashing.. Just looking to make money back and enjoy my holiday.

Oh yea, and I have some pictures I'll PM too and an auction. I can't check back too often because I'm busy so PMs are the easiest to get at me.

aaaand one more thing..
    I'll be honest. Some of this money is going to get my one year suspended WoW account back ^_^!

Anyone intereted in a modded wii never used and sixty games?