Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name: Taka
    Played WoW for: 1 Year
    why that nick?:
    Interests outside of MMOwned: Everything
    My strengths on MMOwned: Nothing really, I am a computer noob and a leecher but I donate when I can, the least I could do to better the wellbeing of a site I usually visit.
    Anything else: Free TIBET.

Introduce yourself
    Almo's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    RL Name is Bobby! woop, from england, im 15 doing my GCSEs and ive played wow going on 3 years. Nick name is from the name of ingame character and i use the nick name for everthing. Interests are chillaxing, playing in my band, partying, gym (NEED MORE IRON!!) football, MMA (3rd fight is in a week woop, 2-0 so far) skateboarding, wannabe surfer :P BMXing and WoW. My strengths on MMowned are errrrrrr dunno, im nice, can give feedback, will contribute anything i can - though well *excuses* so yea, see you round

Almo

Ajuma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name: Kahael

Played WoW for: Over a year, I was influenced by many friends, currently I play a level 50 Human Rogue on Blackrock named Mahkarr.

why that nick?: Because it sounds cool.. "You Juz Got Ajuma'd!" sounds pretty cool, it popped in my head. Yes, I suppose it sounds Asian, but oh well.

Interests outside of MMOwned: Graphic Design, Multimedia, Hanging out with friends, playing FPS/MMO's, family.

My strengths on MMOwned: I am a really nice person and I like to talk, I dont have tons of bots, and exploits, and hacks, I am sorry to inform you about that. I am more of a person that likes to hang out with the community learning more about World of Warcraft, by all means, and just having fun.. Will I ever have bots/hacks to contribute, most likely not, sorry to burst your bubble. I may just have to earn my reputation by being nice, and helpful in any way I can, if i can't stay because I must post bots and what not, that's ok

Anything else: I got very emotional in "my strengths on MMOwned" Im sorry, but I can't talk any longer

Thank you, and I look forward to meeting well.. not all of you because it'd be impossible because they'rs so many of ya

Flameingblack's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was referred here by Dragon[Sky] Awhile back, but until the Alpha leak, just kind of lurked. I'll contribute a bit though.

I used to work for a Private Server called HSWoW. Gastric is now partial owner, I quit a little ways after he was hired, because of staff issues (Not Gastric, the former Admin, her boyfriend, and another staff member weren't worth putting up with.)

My name's Brandon. I was named after a lotto winner, forever dooming me to bad luck. I'm eighteen, and I was born and raised in one of the larger cities of West Virginia. Which still isn't saying much.

I've been playing Warcraft for over two years now, way back when the battleground weren't cross-server and we had 1337 PvP ranks. Even though I sucked at PvP, and didn't get all that high of a rank. I am, however, in a raiding guild on my Mage, and have downed Illidan and Archimonde on more than one occasion now. I now have all of the original T6 minus the head piece, and I'm working on the Sunwell.

Music is such a huge part of my life. It completely sets the mood, whether it be anger and depression, or love, music calms my nerves and allows me to think clearly. Right now, I'm big on Modern Rock (Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chilli Peppers) and Heavy Metal (All That Remains, Killswitch Engage). I listen to just about everything and anything though. I also have a strange affinity for pop music (Flyleaf, Paramore, and Miley Cirus).

I also play guitar, and have been for seven years now. If I scream really loud, really long, I can pull off the Foo Fighter's style of singing.

I'm big into Digital Imaging right now, mostly abstract 3D artwork. I also like filmography, and I guess I take pictures. I've been using Photoshop since the release of 7.0, and I've gotten pretty good at making my own forum signatures.

I'm in the top 15 of my senior class, and I currently have an Associates Degree in Computer Science. I plan on going to college and getting a Bachelor's in both Computer Science and Business, and if time and money permits, English. From there, I shall see where life takes me.

I like to travel, and I'd love to get out and see the country, but my parents are very restricting. Hopefully, after College I can get out and do so.

One last thing before I quit
    I never wanted any more
    Then I could fit into my head
    I still remember all the words
    you said and all the shit
    that somehow came along with this
    Still there's one thing that comforts me
    since I was always caged
    and now I'm free.
    Last edited by Flameingblack; 05-20-2008 at 12:31 AM.

Ajuma's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Flameingblack View Post
    I was referred here by Dragon[Sky] Awhile back, but until the Alpha leak, just kind of lurked. I'll contribute a bit though.

I used to work for a Private Server called HSWoW. Gastric is now partial owner, I quit a little ways after he was hired, because of staff issues (Not Gastric, the former Admin, her boyfriend, and another staff member weren't worth putting up with.)

My name's Brandon. I was named after a lotto winner, forever dooming me to bad luck. I'm eighteen, and I was born and raised in one of the larger cities of West Virginia. Which still isn't saying much.

I've been playing Warcraft for over two years now, way back when the battleground weren't cross-server and we had 1337 PvP ranks. Even though I sucked at PvP, and didn't get all that high of a rank. I am, however, in a raiding guild on my Mage, and have downed Illidan and Archimonde on more than one occasion now. I now have all of the original T6 minus the head piece, and I'm working on the Sunwell.

Music is such a huge part of my life. It completely sets the mood, whether it be anger and depression, or love, music calms my nerves and allows me to think clearly. Right now, I'm big on Modern Rock (Foo Fighters, Red Hot Chilli Peppers) and Heavy Metal (All That Remains, Killswitch Engage). I listen to just about everything and anything though. I also have a strange affinity for pop music (Flyleaf, Paramore, and Miley Cirus).

I also play guitar, and have been for seven years now. If I scream really loud, really long, I can pull off the Foo Fighter's style of singing.

I'm big into Digital Imaging right now, mostly abstract 3D artwork. I also like filmography, and I guess I take pictures. I've been using Photoshop since the release of 7.0, and I've gotten pretty good at making my own forum signatures.

I'm in the top 15 of my senior class, and I currently have an Associates Degree in Computer Science. I plan on going to college and getting a Bachelor's in both Computer Science and Business, and if time and money permits, English. From there, I shall see where life takes me.

I like to travel, and I'd love to get out and see the country, but my parents are very restricting. Hopefully, after College I can get out and do so.

One last thing before I quit
    I never wanted any more
    Then I could fit into my head
    I still remember all the words
    you said and all the shit
    that somehow came along with this
    Still there's one thing that comforts me
    since I was always caged
    and now I'm free.
    Sorry, but I had to repost to this..

Great life story, good to know things are going well for you, you went for the life style I wanted to go for, was a bit different but was what I wanted, look forward to meeting you

Cillij's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name: Steffen

Played WoW for: Since Beta

Why that nick?: Cillij well did just hit the keybord and after that i stated using it xD

Interests outside of MMOwned: XBox 360 ^^

My strengths on MMOwned: Luve making Glider profiles ^^

Anything else: Love to eat kebbab :P

Wazabara's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm new I'm new I#M neeeeeeeeeew

Name: Philipp

Played WoW for: 1 1/2 years

Why that nick?: dunno... just came into my mind, first used it in Cabal Online

Interests outside of MMOwned: Music,Sport,Sex,BOTTING(I love to Bot and set up bots... sooo much fun to see them work for you xD)

My strengths on MMOwned: Helpful, understands the material, i can learn by myself and teach people about it

Anything else: I#m came here from another exploit board^_^;

thefrozenmct's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name: JC

Played WoW for: Since Release

Why that nick?: I created it when I was much younger and Warcraft 3 The Frozen Throne was just announced

Interests outside of MMOwned: outside what?

My strengths on MMOwned: I can fillet a fish in under 2 minutes

Anything else: Look forward to meeting some friends

Arthas117's Avatar Knight-Champion
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name: Pontus Lindberg (lol)
    Country: I live in Sweden, wanna move somewhere in USA maybe when I grow up
    Played WoW for: About 2,5 years x]
    why that nick?: I was called Pontan before, but I don't like that it sounds like my ugly name... So I asked my friends for some cool name, they said some strange stuff, so I decided to make my own... When I played some WC3, I was Arthas (Lich King) and then my brother came "Pontus, wanna play some Halo3 with me? You can me master chief 117", and then I got it, Arthas117
    Interests outside of MMOwned: My biggest interest is playing guitar (funniest with my band, Neverline), ahh I love hacking school computers, lol can't figure out anything else... =P
    My strengths on MMOwned: I know LUA scripting, and I must admitt that I rock at doing it (when I don't make errors), I'm great at SQL also, but I still dunno C++ that good...
    Anything else: I'm looking for a new GF x]

World best PvP Paladin=Me? GG ;D

Opirity1's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name: nils

Played WoW for: DUNT NOW (DUNNO) 2,4 yeaRZ

Why that nick?:My first nick was WenieW (Eminen ) but then i changed to N1LZB
    and wody and now Opirity.

Interests outside of MMOwned: Is there an "Outside" ?

My strengths on MMOwned: My paint skillZ and my leetnes

Anything else: NOT

dodger's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    31/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name: Sarunas

Played WoW for: few months

Why that nick?: My first ever nick was doger, but that was too dumb so i transformed it into dodger

Interests outside of MMOwned: drawings, gfx and stuff

My strengths on MMOwned: photoshop skills :P

Anything else: Ive registered more than year ago, but came here to be more active like just week ago
    :3
    Last edited by dodger; 05-24-2008 at 08:57 AM. Reason: '*lol*smile' looks dumb, removed it

dheuigerg's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nameean

Played WoW for: like 4 months

Why that nick?: no clue just random lol

Interests outside of MMOwned: Music, girlfriend, xbox360, football

My strengths on MMOwned: Haven't been on MMOwned for long, but I hope to improve my skills in scamming

Anything else: i need rep

lalabim's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name: Daniel
    Played WoW for: 2 y
    why that nick?: random letters put together^^
    Interests outside of MMOwned: martial arts
    My strengths on MMOwned: using the stuff that is posted xD
    Anything else: I like jpan

Rexxor's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name: Misho
    Played WoW for: about a year and a half
    why that nick?: It's my official WoW character name.
    Interests outside of MMOwned: WoW lol
    My strengths on MMOwned: I try to help here and there, but I mostly suck about WoW emulation, but I'm slowly learning about it...
    Anything else: I decided to become more active on this forum, but I rarely go onto forums, pure WoW and Frozen Throne when online

Phygar's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    Thanks G/R
    7/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Name: I can't tell u, I'm the only person on google with that last name
    USA
    Played WoW for: 1 year
    why that nick?:
    I was pressing randomize on some RPG name generator, it came out pyhgar, I though that was stupid so I reversed the H and the Y.
    Interests outside of MMOwned:
    Biking, electronics, SCUBA diving
    My strengths on MMOwned:
    Posting, AutoIt
    Anything else:
    This page loaded in 782 ms

Page 12 of 46 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516 ... LastLast