Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

girlfriend is cheating on me REVENGE!

i think the tittle sums it up enough.

i'm rather pissed off that i have found out my Girlfriend is cheating on me. we have been together for 3 years, i found out 2 days ago she cheated and iv been thinking of ways to get back at her that will crush her.. she does not know that i know she has been cheating on me.

first i would like to hack her facebook and delete everything.. she is very VERY attached to it and i will delete everything then leave her a msg. only problem is i don't have her password.. i do however have her ID and her e-mail.. any1 know if there is a way to get her password without having to go to her house.

if there is anything els people may want to suggest i do aswell HELL say something i wonna crush her into the ground so that she will NEVER do this again.

girlfriend is cheating on me REVENGE!
    Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know how old you are, what kind of education you've had and what not, or if my opinion will make any difference in your life, but here's what I think. I think you should be the better man, and just take ALL of your shit and move out, and do it while she is gone at work or something. Then let her parent's know what happened, and so forth, that usually makes the girlfriend pissed off. Also, if you let all her friends/your friends know she was cheating, before she tells anyone, they'll probably side with you. Don't try to get revenge, it'll only lead to stupid stuff later on. Be the mature one, and that's what will really eat at her, and write her a letter saying how foolish you feel for thinking she had the slightest amount of self-discipline or self-respect. I'm more than fine for making her feel like shit, and making her realize she lost something, and won't be getting it back. But revenge/etc, it leaves a very sour stench and as I'm sure you've heard, "revenge is a dish best served cold."

Razkaz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Don't listen to Dr. Dumb!
    To just let her do it would be a bit chicken.
    There is no possible facebook hacks, as i'm sure you know.
    The best way is to first run a forgot password on her email, witch is very easy to get working. Then you do the same think on facebook while you have access to her email to reset the password.
    SIMPLE!

* Best used with hotmail
    Last edited by Razkaz; 10-08-2011 at 04:31 AM.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    100% agree with dr doom and not the person above.. There are lots of facebook hacks and ways to get her password, in fact you can get it just by being on same wifi network as she is when she browse facebook (even without having typed the pass - auto login). A new facebook can be created in an instant.. and all her friends back within hours so that wont do you any good...
    The online stuff will be annoying for some time, but surely it wont be as bad as having everyone know what an arsehole she is..
    Break up with her - call her parents and say "I really like you, but your daughter have cheated on me so I guess I wont be seeing you as much anymore. I am sorry" - if you are okay with them that is..

Other than that, be the better man, you wont win anything by getting revenge on her.. MOVE ON - There are many more fish in the sea and if she cheated on you then it is her loss!

Freefall552's Avatar Former Staff
    Thanks G/R
    16/25
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Go with Dr Dooms suggestion. Messing up her facebook is just lame and she can probably get it restored if she talks to the support.

Jennifer, will you marry me? Just kidding. I'm breaking up wi... on Twitpic
    Molested myself and got convicted.

rellithbot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dr Doom and HuRIoS i know what you guys are saying and i should be the better man. the circumstances on why i want to do this is rather complicated and for that reason this is the action i want to take. when i do this i then will inform every1 els and her parents, the reasons as for why i wish to take this action is a long and complicated story this will teach her a great lesson in life.

sorry is you disrespect my actions for this but it has to be done.

Razkaz's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still do not agree with Dr. Doom, but KuRIoS idea is pretty good.
    But i also think that Rellithbot got a point with the learn a lesson thing...
    And maybe facebook hack is not the best way to revenge anyway....

greenegzofyoshi's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by rellithbot View Post
    Dr Doom and HuRIoS i know what you guys are saying and i should be the better man. the circumstances on why i want to do this is rather complicated and for that reason this is the action i want to take. when i do this i then will inform every1 els and her parents, the reasons as for why i wish to take this action is a long and complicated story this will teach her a great lesson in life.

sorry is you disrespect my actions for this but it has to be done.
    This is really none of my business but the fact that you "feel" this must be done is a great indication of your maturity level. You don't need to apologize, these are lessons you will have to learn in life yourself. One day you will grow tired of being a child and want to be the "better" man, but as I see it now that's not your concern. May whatever you do bring you peace and help get you through the tough times ahead.

Dr. Doom's Avatar Elite User

Thanks G/R
    4/7
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lol, kurios never had an idea for OP I don't think.. From what I got out of what Kur said was how you would go about it, but I don't think he was endorsing it. Either way, do what you will, I was just throwing my opinion out there.

rellithbot's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok.. first of all i have been through break up's, i'm not some little 17y/o crying over his first love lost. when i siad that my reasons for doing this is legit then i ****ing mean it. the circumstances as to why i'm doing this is very very ****ing long and i really cbf typing 200 pages
    i understand you're all throwing in your 2c and that's fine, but don't think i'm some little brat out for blood. this is to crush her spirit like she has done to guys befor and 3 years down the track now to me..

as i siad it will teach her a lesson. this is only 1 step to the many things i'm going to do. if this step cannot be done then i'll leave it at that.

Jeremiah's Avatar Former Mod
    Thanks G/R
    0/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree wholly with KuR and Dr. Doom. I think that you should just alert her friends and family.
    Leecher -> Active -> News Team -> Contrib -> News Team Leader -> Moderator -> Former Mod
    Proud Ownedcore Member 2007-2012

Remus3's Avatar Hobby 3D Character Artist Ex-Super Mod CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since you are apparently not a 17y/o crying about it >.>

Then you'd have some sense in asking this of yourself: 1) why'd you hook up with her? 2) if you knew of her past why did you stay hooker up with her for so long? 3) knowing about her past for over 3 years and then she cheats. what makes you think it was the only time? and 4) three years?! if you two were so tight for 3 years she obviously doesnt give two shits about you then and you yourself are the fool in all of this.

5) you dont break a person by messing up their fb.

also for real help, 5-10 sentances depicting her history at all before you showed up, and 10 more after than of when you were with her.. isnt 200 pages. its filling in the blanks to get meaningful help, be it on messing up her fb, irl contacts, or place of residence/occupation. also if you haven't figured it out by now... most people like their friends, you tell her friends what she did.. she herself will become insecure her family would treat her differently and she would notice. thats how you make someone change their ways... external but deeply personal influences not some shitty attempt of saying "I AM A WHORE" on facebook.

also the grown up way... talk to her first mc doober. you are a grown ****ing adult, act like it. if she denies it and you know for 100% ****ing fact she cheated beyond a little kiss on the doormans cheek.. tell the family and friends, make them your allies. if you really like the girl beyond what she has done, then make it apparent that you want to go for the long haul, not some chicken ass way out via a fb ****aroo.
    Last edited by Remus3; 10-08-2011 at 08:59 PM.

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

KuRIoS's Avatar Admin
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    351/297
    Trade Feedback
    9 (100%)
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    you: "I will break you... So I deleted your facebook.. IN YOUR FACE"
    Her: Damn you
    Her 20 mins later: "oh well I have a new facebook and all of my friends' invites pending. Now I can tell them how much of an idiot you are and they will agree - plus I had my friends list cleaned up - thank you"
    You: I hacked your email too hahaha
    her: I have another one that you didnt know about, since I treat my email like I treat guys...

Seriously, do you really think that you will get back at her by doing that? Often the best revenge is the least noticeable.

HI5's Avatar ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Some Random Leacher
    Authenticator enabled
    Thanks G/R
    542/299
    Trade Feedback
    217 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    tbh I'm surprised you only wanna delete that facebook, i would be more extreme tho.

Well, as guys before me said, that wont hurt her, so maybe call to her parents like Kuri said, or something like that, i rly don;t think she will miss facebook that much, she will create another acc, that probably wont be good enough.

ofc i don't say you shouldn't do that, you probably know best if that rly can hurt her etc.
    I cant help you hack into it more than telling you to google it, you can probably find some hack easily.

Well, gl with that, and sorry for my language, but F that B****

Harambeqt's Avatar Elite User CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    9/29
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Razkaz View Post
    Don't listen to Dr. Dumb!
    To just let her do it would be a bit chicken.
    There is no possible facebook hacks, as i'm sure you know.
    The best way is to first run a forgot password on her email, witch is very easy to get working. Then you do the same think on facebook while you have access to her email to reset the password.
    SIMPLE!

* Best used with hotmail
    ...how to be immature.
    ---
    Break up with her before she breaks up with you and just move on.
    Support the #1 WoW Emulator:
    http://arcemu.org/
    https://github.com/arcemu/arcemu
    - - -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast