Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Learn to control your dreams (Lucid dreaming) [Guide]

Introduction

First of all let me introduce you to lucid dreaming, a lucid dream is a dream where you are aware that you are dreaming. A dream where you can obtain full control over every aspect of the dream world. Do you want to fly across the world with nothing but yourself?, shatter glass in slow-motion?, eat food at McDonald's? (Yes, you can actually taste, feel, hear, see, smell and think as clearly as you can in the real world), jump out of a moving airplane?, or just do your thing, there is NO limits. Yet, it does require some work to obtain a lucid dream. In this guide i will teach you how to lucid dream, and you will be having your first lucid dream before you know it!

About myself
    Well not much to say, but my name is Tobias. I'm 14 years old, I'm from Denmark and i've been lucid dreaming for the past half year, and its been amazing. And i want you to experience the same awesomeness as i do, so i have written this guide for you MMOwned!

Remembering your dreams
    We ALL dream several times every night, it's just that we might only remember 1-2 dreams or not even any dreams. There is a brilliant way to remembering your dreams and have more vivid dreams, it's easy and simple.
    The key to remembering your dreams is, each morning you wake up, you take a paper or anything else you can write your dream down on (IPod, Mobile phone, IPad, Laptop, whatever you have). Now write your dream down. Tell where it was, what time it was, genre, all the details you can remember (Extra bonus if you draw a picture). Write it down like it was a story. If you simply didn't have any dreams that night just write "I didn't have any dreams this night" or something similar to that. I can tell from my own experience that after i started writing my dreams down i can remember up to 6 dreams each night (Before it was 1 or 2, or even 0).

Reality Check
    Reality Checks is an important part of lucid dreaming, it's a way of making sure that you are dreaming. First you have to pick your reality check, i recommend plugging your nose and trying to breath trough it. In your dreams you will be able to breath trough it, this is because it's your physical body which breaths. Another reality check is trying to push your hand trough your palm, in a dream your hand would typically go trough your palm. There is WAY more reality checks out there, but these 2 are the ones which is used the most. Now, once you picked your reality check you have to do them very often in your waking life. Doing this will make you used to it, and you will mabye apply them in your dreams and become lucid.

Lucid Dreaming
    There is different techniques to obtain a lucid dream, but I'm going to teach you the one called MILD(Mnemonic Induction of Lucid Dreams), combined with a WBTB(Wake Back To Bed). Before you go to bed set an alarm clock to around 3 hours and 30 minutes after you would fall asleep. When you wake up stay awake for some time, around 30 minutes. The amount of time is different per person, you have to test yourself. In the time your awake you have to mainly focus ONLY on lucid dreaming, you could watch a scene from Matrix or Inception, so you won't get bored .
    When you go back to bed, relax. When you are relaxed, start repeating a sentence in your head that is the same as mine or similar "My next dream will be a lucid dream, and i will remember it" until you fall asleep (Chose the language you are best at). You CAN do this prior to sleep, but it is highly recommended that you do it after a few hours of sleep. It will increase your chances of having a lucid dream A LOT(This is because your REM period gets longer and is usually where you dream). If you do this correctly you will have your first lucid dream! I can't ensure you that you will have it the first night, but NEVER give up.

Things to do in a lucid dream

Shapeshit
    Fly
    Have sex
    Have a conversation
    Travel in time
    Run with the speed of light
    Visit other planets
    Take drugs
    Levitate things infront of the public
    Train your skills in whatever you practice
    Talk to your dream guide (Will make a update on what a dream guide is later)
    Visit the astral plane
    Walk through walls
    Ask a dream character to teleport you to a random place, if he does that, explore the place.
    Spawn weapons, or try to walk into a gun shop and buy some.
    Walk on water
    Watch television
    Play video games

(I will add suggestions)

Please leave some feedback, i want to hear your honest opinions about my guide. Note that i will update this guide in the near future and add even more techniques to obtain lucid dreams.

Feel free to ask any questions, i will answer them ASAP.
    Last edited by SKUZZI; 08-20-2011 at 08:58 PM.
    In Exploits We Trust.

Learn to control your dreams (Lucid dreaming) [Guide]
    Remus3's Avatar Hobby 3D Character Artist Ex-Super Mod CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    or.. just get some purple nurple and call it a day .

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

Garneth's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Zomg 14 year old ban him!

just1name's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rulzzz !!!

Found's Avatar Banned
    Thanks G/R
    1/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I will actually try this, it seems like a fun thing to experience, thanks for sharing it.. +Rep for the contribution

Ground Zero's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I've been learning to do this for about a year now, done it quite a few times successfully.

There's a MASSIVE forum devoted to this; Dreamviews Lucid Dreaming Community & Resource It's got more than enough info about lucid dreaming.

Zantas's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Done this for some years now from time to time. A fun experience/kick once in a while, but from my own experience this is not kinda healthy to be doing on a daily basis.
    https://i45.tinypic.com/157df7r.jpg

Ground Zero's Avatar ★ Elder ★
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Zantas View Post
    Done this for some years now from time to time. A fun experience/kick once in a while, but from my own experience this is not kinda healthy to be doing on a daily basis.
    It's perfectly healthy in moderation indeed, but like all things people can/will go to extremes, I advise if you do start doing this please remember which is actually reality, a friend of mine who introduced me to lucid dreaming stopped going to college to stay in bed and live in his own little world, so remember while it's an amazing thing don't let it take over your life. All in moderation.

SKUZZI's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ground Zero View Post
    I've been learning to do this for about a year now, done it quite a few times successfully.

There's a MASSIVE forum devoted to this; Dreamviews Lucid Dreaming Community & Resource It's got more than enough info about lucid dreaming.
    Yeah, i love that forum. I visit it often, thanks for sharing the website so other people will go there
    In Exploits We Trust.

Zantas's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    0/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Ground Zero View Post
    It's perfectly healthy in moderation indeed, but like all things people can/will go to extremes, I advise if you do start doing this please remember which is actually reality, a friend of mine who introduced me to lucid dreaming stopped going to college to stay in bed and live in his own little world, so remember while it's an amazing thing don't let it take over your life. All in moderation.

If you think about long enough you can't come up with an unquestionable answer to whether his action were correct or not ^^
    https://i45.tinypic.com/157df7r.jpg

SKUZZI's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just pointing out that, the only way it could be unhealthy would be if you stayed home from work just to sleep (Which isn't really unhealthy, just a pretty bad thing). Or if you got a nightmare that would make you stay up all night.
    In Exploits We Trust.

Big_E's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can you get stuck inside of a lucid dream Nightmare? that would be messed
    Proud member of MMowned

Remus3's Avatar Hobby 3D Character Artist Ex-Super Mod CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    3/7
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you can't get stuck, eventually you will do the "snap" over to full consciousness.

I have myself some pretty horrific dreams that i know what's occurring, manipulate as i please but nothing too much to shatter the dream itself.

Albeit probably bloodied schools, gun toting massacres and the standard lol it's only day to day life in the dream.

Think before you post. You can only get smarter by playing a smarter opponent.

zodiacgk's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

4CHAN power hope you like them

i might have some more

ohmaigawd's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Using Reality Checks works the best for me.

Does anyone know if I lucid dream about learning a new trick on my snowboard, will it be easier to learn in real life?

~OhMaiGawdGFX on deviantART

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast