Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I had some problems with these things before, I was much alone at my school and such, had no friends. I switched schools and it got a lot better with a fresh start and meet new people that were much better. Obviously that may not help for you since you've been transfering so much already. But remember, first impressions are important so when you get to the new class don't act weak, because that will be imprinted on you forever after the first sight.

Also with bullies, you gotta put them in their place. Stand up to them even if you're scared. What are they gonna do? Hit you? If they hit you just call the cops on them (it works here in Sweden trust me).

And hang in there, after you're done with 9th grade and start in gymnasium (wtf is that even called in english?) it gets a lot better. People are more mature and there aren't any bullies anymore either. As you get older there will be less and less bullies, and those that are everyone will just think they're jerks.

Btw, where in Sweden do you live?

I hate my School
    Ebonesser's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Mitron,
    I didn't mention that this happened in Sweden?

Men egentligen så är det ju helt emot Lagen att mobba :/
    Så ifall det fortsätter så här och kanske blir värre, och du själv inte vill ingripa med våld så BORDE du polisanmäla saken.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123