0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by WDSnav View Post
    Most people have antivirus programs so this is kind of useless...Everyone I know uses at least AVG and its completly detectable even by that. It would be nicer if you could put some anti-virus anti-detection in it.
    It's called a crypter/packer.

It encrypts the file and decrypts it at runtime moves to memory and runs it from there so av's cant scan the decrypted file.

I got bunch of them, however i wont share anything since they would get detected in 1 day as my other ones did which were public, not hard to make them undetected again though. *hint* HackHound.org *hint*

Those idiots who think there's a keylogger in the builder, (i haven't looked at this) usually the server file is inside the builder and its extracted when its built, so of course its detected.

And.. Go ahead and scan all your keyloggers and shit on virustotal, they send every suspicious file to antivirus companies and the shit will get detected within days/weeks. :wave:

btw.. NWC only has nice RATs.

[Share] Spytector 1.3.1 Full (undetected 18-07-2008)
    devinq3's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keyloggers are activity-monitoring software programs that give hackers access to your personal data. The passwords and credit card numbers you type, the webpages you visit – all by logging your keyboard strokes. The Spytector Keylogger software is installed on your computer and records everything you type.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123