1/1
    Trade Feedback
    1 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[Show Off] My Band (Rock/Alternative)

Days Taken’s love of music and the dedication of their ever-growing fan base (collectively known as Days Nation) has allowed them to reach far beyond the limitations of their rural home territory, playing for thousands in larger venues throughout the region. Their music resonates strongly, whether headlining a stage at a St. Louis amphitheater or rocking the stages of smaller clubs, and has led to the band making several guest appearances on tours with national touring acts such as Saliva, Hurt, Hail The Villain, Kopek, Cold, Egypt Central, and more. Currently, Days Taken’s first single ‘Tonight’ is being played all over the Midwest on everything from small local stations to larger stations like St. Louis alternative rock powerhouse 105.7 The Point.
    - from Day's Taken Facebook page (Days Taken | Facebook)

I'm wanting to share the love and want to spread our music across the US (Hell, even the world!)

I'm going to be a bit sluttish and ask if you could go to our fan page! (We have clips of our music on Facebook with some lower quality live versions on Youtube at PNSVIDS's Channel - YouTube

Much love!
    Last edited by abaraikenshi; 12-03-2011 at 03:12 AM.
    Destinations unknown, I'll find my way there

[Show Off] My Band (Rock/Alternative)