Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looking for art of your characters? I can help!

Hey guys, what's up?

Do you happen to be looking for some art of your characters, but aren't sure where to look? I'd like to throw my hat in the ring and offer up my services. I am currently taking commissions and would love some more work to do! Care to take a look and see if this is a style you're into? Check out the links below!

kirikou - DeviantArt

Looking for art of your characters? I can help!-commission-list-png

Here's the definitive list of prices and items available for artses! The yes list is much longer than the no since I consider myself to be very open-minded when it comes to kinks requests, but the 'no' list is final and absolutely no consideration will be made for any of the items on the list. If you've got any questions or unusual requests, you're more than welcome to send me a message! I will draw from ANY gaming platform, though the majority of my work comes from the Warcraft franchise.

+ All commissions will be finished within 48 hours unless circumstances arise in which I cannot, or it will diminish the quality of the work. I do not believe in giving a customer less than my best.
    + Prices are set in stone. Half is required upon request, and half at 50% complete to be sure that I get paid, and you get your work.
    + Excessive requests to change the image will increase the price. Make sure you know what you want before you come to me!
    + A FULL refund will be issued if for whatever reason your request cannot be completed.
    + All payment goes through paypal only. I do not take cash or personal checks.

I appreciate every person who comes to me, and am more than happy to discuss different ideas! Know anybody who's looking for some art? Send them my way! Happy customers abound! Thanks for looking, and I hope to hear from someone in the future!

Last edited by Vindoodles; 03-12-2015 at 11:38 PM.

Looking for art of your characters? I can help!