Thanks G/R
    0/1
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would love to test these things with you, tell me if youre in!

Anyone know how to do the current dupe?
    AirWalk96's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I found is that if you limit your upload speed and spam buy for a 0.01 item like a health potion, after some time in the background, right in the middle of the screen, there's going to stack up gold equal to the amount of times you spammed that buy command, not equal with the amount of times you successfully bought it so if you spam 50 times to buy a health option, there's going to stack 0.50 gold coins even tho you only bought it successfully 10 times.
    While doing it, you can switch tabs and go for a more expensive item like a 5g sword, while the buy commands for the health potions keep going with the "throttled" message, you can now spam buy the 5g sword and the amount of coins in the center of the screen will go up by 5g gold each time you pressed to buy the sword, even tho there's only 1 sword to buy.

So you can stack up the price of a single item multiple times while trying to buy it.

There's even the cash up sound that the coins went into your "pocket" but it's actually not showing in your balance, it's just showing on your screen with the cash up sound but the balance doesn't change.

I am missing something I think, together with a better explanation to this.
    https://imgur.com/mocRbTL
    Look at the center of the screen in the last 10 seconds, gold will start stacking up while failing to buy stuff.

Also, if you spam many times a single item, when you go to buy something else there are times when the item you want to buy gets replaced by the item you spammed to buy, however, the price stays the same.
    Last edited by AirWalk96; 10-31-2021 at 08:11 AM.

uNN0tiz's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by AirWalk96 View Post
    What I found is that if you limit your upload speed and spam buy for a 0.01 item like a health potion, after some time in the background, right in the middle of the screen, there's going to stack up gold equal to the amount of times you spammed that buy command, not equal with the amount of times you successfully bought it so if you spam 50 times to buy a health option, there's going to stack 0.50 gold coins even tho you only bought it successfully 10 times.
    While doing it, you can switch tabs and go for a more expensive item like a 5g sword, while the buy commands for the health potions keep going with the "throttled" message, you can now spam buy the 5g sword and the amount of coins in the center of the screen will go up by 5g gold each time you pressed to buy the sword, even tho there's only 1 sword to buy.

So you can stack up the price of a single item multiple times while trying to buy it.

There's even the cash up sound that the coins went into your "pocket" but it's actually not showing in your balance, it's just showing on your screen with the cash up sound but the balance doesn't change.

I am missing something I think, together with a better explanation to this.
    https://imgur.com/mocRbTL
    Look at the center of the screen in the last 10 seconds, gold will start stacking up while failing to buy stuff.

Also, if you spam many times a single item, when you go to buy something else there are times when the item you want to buy gets replaced by the item you spammed to buy, however, the price stays the same.
    Why does it look like hes clicking "Cancel" though?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am clicking cancel but it doesn't matter because if you press buy now and then press cancel, the order will still process.
    I am doing it so I can press faster the next buy order.

PrinceJoey's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    1/2
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TjinTao's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/6
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What I found is that if
    Could you elaborate on this a tiny bit more, I am trying to experiment with this as well to get some definite results.
    You are spamming the buy on a throttled network and are talking about 'stacking gold' - how does this stack gold on your end if you're buying.
    Or are you using multiple accounts here ? to 'stack' that gold on the seller's end?
    Last edited by TjinTao; 10-31-2021 at 12:27 PM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe it's refunding me the whole amount of money due to the fail of purchasing the said object.

You don't even need to limit your upload speed, just keep spamming buy and cancel an item that's worth 0.01 or more and you'll see how after like 10 seconds of doing it, the gold it's going to stack.

Anyway, I' tried everything in the last 48 hours with the trading post, everything you can possibly imagine.

AndroidX claims that he knows a gold dupe method with the trade post, he even gave me a tip which I'm not going to mention but I tried and just didn't get it right.
    I lost hope.

My guess is that after 4.7k people watched my video in 4 hours without anyone saying or discovering anything, it might not even exist.
    Last edited by AirWalk96; 10-31-2021 at 12:34 PM.

x31234's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I believe it's refunding me the whole amount of money due to the fail of purchasing the said object.

You don't even need to limit your upload speed, just keep spamming buy and cancel an item that's worth 0.01 or more and you'll see how after like 10 seconds of doing it, the gold it's going to stack.

Anyway, I' tried everything in the last 48 hours with the trading post, everything you can possibly imagine.

AndroidX claims that he knows a gold dupe method with the trade post, he even gave me a tip which I'm not going to mention but I tried and just didn't get it right.
    I lost hope.

My guess is that after 4.7k people watched my video in 4 hours without anyone saying or discovering anything, it might not even exist.
    which video?

nyxo777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AirWalk96 is a scammer, dont share anything with him u tell him something and than hes ingnoring you.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    figure.png

Dude you are trying to make me tell you the tip that AndroidX gave me, no real information that you gave just shit that I already found out by myself above before you talking with me.
    Go away with your bullshit and stop posting on every forum that I am a scammer.

I didn't even ask someone to share anything with me beside AndroidX, you don't even make sense.
    Last edited by AirWalk96; 10-31-2021 at 02:23 PM.

nyxo777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    U stupid idiot, I know much more than u think lmao. U think im gonna tell u all in first 30 sec of chatting? Maybe if u got more than 10 IQ u continue in conversation, not jst ignore. Kids these days lol. Anyway its still scamming u was willing to trade info and u said nothing and than jst ignore

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You are the kind of guy that goes with a piece of rusty can and is willing to trade it for 1 thousand euro then when you get refused, you call the guy a scammer.

Your information is basic and I ain't telling you shit, go away.

nyxo777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) I wasnt SELLING anything, wasnt even talking about money LOL
    2) I told you 5% of information that I know
    3) u are the scamming rat here who want other ppl to tell everything they know and than u leave without a word

Next time use your brain, maybe u will get info that could help u

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So you and your "exploit team" can't figure out a way to dupe gold or items with the rest 95% of the information you have and you also need me to talk with AndroidX and find out more information.

No thanks, go away.

nyxo777's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I didnt say I need YOU to talk to Android lmao, u should take ur ***** dude.

U r right, u have nothing to offer, u got a tip from Android, we got same tip. But we spoke with 10+ ppl who know how to do it(there are much more methods than u think).

No thanks, stay stupid

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast