0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by djsapp85 View Post
    Team of 3 very experienced in the process at 1850 rating willing to feed rating to a 1150 or above 3s team of any server/faction until they are 1800, no reciprocity needed

Cost: 50p

PM me for details or if you have questions

edit: must be US server

LAST CHANCE TO GET THIS DONE BEFORE SABOTAGE DROP!

can vouch for these guys, ran with them 2 days ago and it went really smoothly

WildStar PvP Win-Trading Thread
    PeanutButtar's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    jaja well it's fixed unless you queue at odd hours?

picklemuffinchopsauce's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOL don't get mad I denied you a boost. Why would I do a pay per win system when I lose a ton after the first game (starting at 1850). If you don't know how this works, don't post and make yourself look stupid.

And you refused to use Skype for some reason when I clearly told you I don't have Mumble or plan on downloading it.
    Please read next time. I was urging people to beware you and take caution when dealing with you.
    I have done trades with 5s and understand how the point gain will diminish.

But when someone won't communicate over voice (You wouldn't talk with my team, wouldnt talk on mumble, wouldnt talk on ts, wouldnt talk on skype, wouldnt have your team talk with us so we knew who we were dealing with (if even 3 people))

If you find someone willing to throw you 30p/40p/50p up front KEK.

My ticket to carbine: Hey so I was trying to exploit your system and was paying this guy, I paid him by purchasing a level 20 crafted helm on the AH for 50p and he did not help us exploit. Can you ban him and give me my money back?
    Carbines response: LOLOLOLOLAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOL

just trying to help others not waste an hour trying to get you to talk to us over voip along with then trying to explain to you some common sense after you attempt to scam them.

djsapp85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by picklemuffinchopsauce View Post
    Please read next time. I was urging people to beware you and take caution when dealing with you.
    I have done trades with 5s and understand how the point gain will diminish.

But when someone won't communicate over voice (You wouldn't talk with my team, wouldnt talk on mumble, wouldnt talk on ts, wouldnt talk on skype, wouldnt have your team talk with us so we knew who we were dealing with (if even 3 people))

If you find someone willing to throw you 30p/40p/50p up front KEK.

My ticket to carbine: Hey so I was trying to exploit your system and was paying this guy, I paid him by purchasing a level 20 crafted helm on the AH for 50p and he did not help us exploit. Can you ban him and give me my money back?
    Carbines response: LOLOLOLOLAHAHAJAJAJAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. LOL

just trying to help others not waste an hour trying to get you to talk to us over voip along with then trying to explain to you some common sense after you attempt to scam them.

Or maybe YOU could read next time. I have already boosted people who have paid up front, like any normal boost works. I told you three times I have no intention of getting Mumble, and you wouldn't use Skype for some odd reason. You think I had you add me on Skype for shits and giggles? I was literally sitting in a skype call and you kept insisting on Mumble.

Basically the choices are either I assume the risk, or you assume the risk, and as the person selling, I think I'll choose the latter. Pay per win? Translation: I want to buy 1500 for next to no plat, then wintrade with a group for free. Don't bother wintrading with this guy, he's the type to make you boost him first and ditch afterwards LOL

If anyone has concerns because of this clown's comments, would be more than happy to set you up with past customers for referral. Thanks.
    Last edited by djsapp85; 07-31-2014 at 01:15 AM.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or maybe YOU could read next time. I have already boosted people who have paid up front, like any normal boost works. I told you three times I have no intention of getting Mumble, and you wouldn't use Skype for some odd reason. You think I had you add me on Skype for shits and giggles? I was literally sitting in a skype call and you kept insisting on Mumble.

Basically the choices are either I assume the risk, or you assume the risk, and as the person selling, I think I'll choose the latter. Pay per win? Translation: I want to buy 1500 for next to no plat, then wintrade with a group for free. Don't bother wintrading with this guy, he's the type to make you boost him first and ditch afterwards LOL

If anyone has concerns because of this clown's comments, would be more than happy to set you up with past customers for referral. Thanks.
    [7/30/2014 9:56:52 PM] Mark Adams: you sell all the credd?
    [7/30/2014 9:57:46 PM] John Moore: not yet, wanna hop in team speak
    [7/30/2014 9:58:02 PM] John Moore: or mumble*
    [7/30/2014 9:58:07 PM] Mark Adams: dont have mumble or ts
    [7/30/2014 9:58:12 PM] Mark Adams: cant we just type in skype
    [7/30/2014 9:58:35 PM] John Moore: can you install mumble we all on here?
    [7/30/2014 9:58:49 PM] Mark Adams: i dont need everyone in voice, just 1 of you
    [7/30/2014 10:04:46 PM] John Moore:install and jump on mumble real quick we're all on here
    [7/30/2014 10:04:53 PM] Mark Adams: i dont have mumble, and i dont need to talk to the teams.
    [7/30/2014 10:05:02 PM] John Moore: okay, thats fine ill use skype.
    [7/30/2014 10:05:27 PM] John Moore: so how are we doing this?
    [7/30/2014 10:05:41 PM] Mark Adams: ill assume ur team lead
    [7/30/2014 10:05:45 PM] Mark Adams: we can just type in skype
    [7/30/2014 10:05:53 PM] Mark Adams: you type q if q pops
    [7/30/2014 10:05:58 PM] Mark Adams: then we make sure its our teams
    [7/30/2014 10:06:55 PM] John Moore: i know that part, taking bout payments. every 100 rating we pay?
    [7/30/2014 10:07:43 PM] Mark Adams: No all up front.

* Talk about how risky that is for a few minutes and how if there is no other way, we will move on and good luck... Realizing the deal was done... desperate attempts are made even know

[7/30/2014 10:16:24 PM] Mark Adams: its the fact i can find another team in 5 minutes who will pay up front
    [7/30/2014 10:17:01 PM] John Moore:kk. wont work for us gl
    [7/30/2014 10:17:04 PM] John Moore: not risking 40 plat
    [7/30/2014 10:17:25 PM] Mark Adams: well
    [7/30/2014 10:17:31 PM] Mark Adams: the min we would take is half up front if you do it now
    [7/30/2014 10:18:01 PM] John Moore: Nah, you can find someone in 5 minutes remember.
    [7/30/2014 10:18:13 PM] Mark Adams: its cool just do half right now
    [7/30/2014 10:18:21 PM] John Moore: sorry no thanks. 20 plat up front is crazy. what am i gonna do report you for not win trading with me lol
    [7/30/2014 10:18:24 PM] John Moore: cya

Also not a real skype account or not many friends... (only has 8 contacts)
    Last edited by picklemuffinchopsauce; 07-31-2014 at 01:22 AM.

djsapp85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    are you so desperate you ACTUALLY just inserted lines and made edits?

"okay that's fine ill use Skype" BS
    "its cool just do half right now" BS
    "i dont have mumble. i dont need to talk to the teams" BS

You are so pathetic this is humorous. You never once offered to join my skype call, I said I don't want to talk to your ENTIRE team, I just need to coordinate queues with YOU. No one wants to hear 2 additional mouth breathers in Skype.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you mad bro?

djsapp85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    you mad bro?
    Am I? The only one mad is the kid who's been posting on here for days and can't find a wintrade.

Good job botching your last free ride to 1800, you'll never get it now.

TeddyQ's Avatar Private
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I can also vouch, DJsapp85 is a scam artist. Do not do business with him. A friend of mine got us to trade 3v3s with him and his team hit 1800 and ran.... Ignored and blocked all of us. Bunch of low lives.

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I? The only one mad is the kid who's been posting on here for days and can't find a wintrade.

Good job botching your last free ride to 1800, you'll never get it now.
    U cheeky m8 are indeed mad. So cheesy

djsapp85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by TeddyQ View Post
    I can also vouch, DJsapp85 is a scam artist. Do not do business with him. A friend of mine got us to trade 3v3s with him and his team hit 1800 and ran.... Ignored and blocked all of us. Bunch of low lives.
    so MUCH desperation LOL. Just made a new account and made your first post? Brb doing the same thing

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so much desperation lol. Just made a new account and made your first post? Brb doing the same thing
    he madddddddd ddoeeeee

djsapp85's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So, Taking a sort of long shot right now but I think this could possibly work. Due to the high number of people win trading it gets very annoying to keep getting matched up with other teams win trading and who keep re que over and over. I have come up with a solution.

Someone on there creates a VOIP server mumble/vent/ts idc. And we dedicate this server to win trading have a 2v2 3v3 and 5v5 room. Who ever is win trading their party leader will go into this server and communicate with the other team leaders so we can alternate queing and avoid the endless spam re-queing which happens in 5s.

Second option possibly not as good but might still work.

This could also be used to in this way. Say Teams A B and C are all getting to 1800 and teams 1 2 and 3 are the losing teams.
    Teams 1 2 and 3 would all que up 3 people when a match is found.
    Then teams A B and C will que up 2 assuming this is held for 10 seconds teams the match will go through. So it wouldnt matter if you got matched with the team you are trading with or not, just as long as a wining team was matched with a losing team.

LOOOOOOL just saw this gem. How does it feel that after 1 week and 16 posts later, you STILL don't have 1800 and it's gone forever?

Maybe you should stop being bad and go earn 1800 yourself, jk no skillz

just curious, how much time and effort have you put into WINTRADING and still have no results to show for it?

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so MUCH desperation LOL. Just made a new account and made your first post? Brb doing the same thing
    U 2 Slo m8. Peps gutta sweep. Nite nite gl working the forums tonight brah

Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    LOOOOOOL just saw this gem. How does it feel that after 1 week and 16 posts later, you STILL don't have 1800 and it's gone forever?

Maybe you should stop being bad and go earn 1800 yourself, jk no skillz

just curious, how much time and effort have you put into WINTRADING and still have no results to show for it?
    Time = the amount of time it takes to make a post approx 10 seconds x how many post I have made.

Earn 1800 myself. good one hypocrite

1 week = I went on vacation for 5 days Soakin in da sun and hittin da waves.