Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The bot is broken now for me: if i record spots and even save them, or load them, as soon as i close the "spots" window, they are not loaded anymore, and if i try to start bot it says "create more waypoints"

[Beta] StarSpot - Grinding Bot
    Akaike's Avatar Active Member
    Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by 3min3m87 View Post
    The bot is broken now for me: if i record spots and even save them, or load them, as soon as i close the "spots" window, they are not loaded anymore, and if i try to start bot it says "create more waypoints"
    You need to click on the "Save for the current session" button. Very easy.

@hackhac:
    Will fix that now . Thank you very much for the report.

@archlord12345: You need to click on the "Save for the current session" button. And if you don't have bots, turn off bots.

Edit: New version is available now: http://forum.gplays.co/index.php/Thr...stID=32#post32

@Killswitch27: That's why you have to click on "Stop" after the first start. The only thing it will do then is jump up and down randomly.
    Last edited by Akaike; 06-07-2014 at 04:54 AM.

Killswitch27's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Akaike View Post
    You need to click on the "Save for the current session" button. Very easy.

@hackhac:
    Will fix that now . Thank you very much for the report.

@archlord12345: You need to click on the "Save for the current session" button. And if you don't have bots, turn off bots.

Edit: New version is available now: [Beta] StarSpot v.1.0.5 - Releases - Gameplays - Forum

@Killswitch27: That's why you have to click on "Stop" after the first start. The only thing it will do then is jump up and down randomly.

once you hit stop, it jumps once then doesn't jump anymore.

cj10321's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    cant figure out how to select character

Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by Killswitch27 View Post
    once you hit stop, it jumps once then doesn't jump anymore.
    I will fix that on monday or tuesday. I take a break now on the weekend. Sorry guys.

@cj10321: 1. Select your client version, if you have Windows 7 x64 or Windows 8 x64, then select x64. After the client selection you can select your character. The character should be ingame! Otherwise it will not show the character in the selection box.

raykay84's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please add:
    a "skip Elite" Button
    a "keep button pressed for X seconds" Config
    a possiblity to set up a rotation

If possible it would also be nice to have a config which allows to take less damage by moving around. The bot is eating to much damage since it is not avoiding the red spots on the ground. it would be enough if he would jump left and right every 3 seconds or so.

Great Job so far
    What is going to be the Price?
    Last edited by raykay84; 06-07-2014 at 07:36 PM.

H4x0rAbdullah's Avatar Master Sergeant
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    2 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks very good and customizeable, good job!

raykay84's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @Akaike please make some space in your inbox, got a PM for you

eKqN's Avatar Contributor MMOwned Veteran CoreCoins Purchaser
    Thanks G/R
    13/41
    Trade Feedback
    4 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1.05 is better, you should prevent from random jump while casting on a pack for next version
    Hackhac, contributor && donator.

Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    @raykay84:

Wow thank you for your feedback and the good ideas .

a "skip Elite" Button <- Well, I know that the blacklist sometimes doesn't work like it should, but you can blacklist this mobs. I'm still working on that. But maybe I will find a way to blacklist this mobs automatically and then I will add such a function.

a "keep button pressed for X seconds" Config <- Is already there. Just enable in conditions the option charge . Or you can use the function "Repeat".

a possiblity to set up a rotation <- You mean like a custome class? Well, I'm not sure about that but with this system you are able to do that in a easy way too. You can also share your settings by uploading the file: AionSpot.settings <- It's a little bit ugly yet, I'm working on that . It's beta, give me some time.

"If possible it would also be nice to have a config which allows to take less damage by moving around. The bot is eating to much damage since it is not avoiding the red spots on the ground. it would be enough if he would jump left and right every 3 seconds or so." <- That is a very, very goooood idea. I will work on that tomorrow! Thank you! By the way, you can use the condition interruption to interrupt the cast from the bot .

"Great Job so far
    What is going to be the Price?" <- I'm not sure yet . Mabe three or five € a month.

@hackhac : Thank you for your feedback . I will add that tomorrow.

@xzoe: You're most welcome!

gsavage's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A feature I'd like to see implemented is an automatic profile reset or a timed start/stop.

I use the bot to anti afk pvp by having an isolated area to run in. My only problem is upon leaving the battle and rejoining.. it doesn't try to start the path fresh.. but instead run straight to where it was last when the previous battle ended, thus getting it stuck on the many walls around the bg. I want to keep this as afk able as possible but am not sure of how to go about this.

Thanks G/R
    2/4
    Trade Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    At the moment StarSpot doesn't support official PVP. So of course you will have problems with the grinding mode in pvp. I will add a pvp mod tomorrow or on tuesday. Depends on how fast I can work .

By the way, I will release tomorrow a fix whish will reset the spots by clicking on the start button.

gsavage's Avatar Contributor
    Thanks G/R
    2/3
    Trade Feedback
    10 (100%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sounds awesome.. Understandably it's going to be buggy when trying to use it for something its not yet meant for.. but so far it's been quite easy to make decent paths to go unnoticed in pvp.. Just be smart about it and you can make a path that avoids players for the most part. Being a stalker helps but for some reason upon dying or leaving battleground he doesn't reenter stealth mode. Ah well, it's not a huge problem.

Overall really like working with your bot mate. Keep up the good work!

Falita123's Avatar Corporal
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Originally Posted by gsavage View Post
    Sounds awesome.. Understandably it's going to be buggy when trying to use it for something its not yet meant for.. but so far it's been quite easy to make decent paths to go unnoticed in pvp.. Just be smart about it and you can make a path that avoids players for the most part. Being a stalker helps but for some reason upon dying or leaving battleground he doesn't reenter stealth mode. Ah well, it's not a huge problem.

Overall really like working with your bot mate. Keep up the good work!

Are you completely 100% afking BGs or are you just queueing up then letting the bot run around once inside?

SonyUSA's Avatar Member
    Thanks G/R
    0/0
    Trade Feedback
    0 (0%)
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    * When you are mounted the radar does not work and all the points show as 0,0 so you have to walk, which is bad for higher level areas.
    * My toon also gets destroyed because at higher levels you need to move out of telegraphs.
    * The higher level spellslinger abilities that have re-tap uses aren't configurable either.
    * The pathing works but if they run through an NPC before they reach the 'regular' pathing nodes they wont attack it, which will lead to death since it will engage another enemy and still have the one behind it attacking.

basically not useful once you get past the starting areas for anything with telegraph fields, but good work so far, thanks for offering it free to the community

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast